Women’s Aesthetic Question

D

Deleted member 21815

Iron
Hey I’m new to this site, I’m a woman but I’m interested in hearing a guys POV on my features and what I could do to improve/change. If anyone wants to give me their opinion, I’d appreciate it.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Xangsane, thecel and 3 others
Acceptance

Probably a trans nigga larping. You're a woman, this a a mans fourm.

"We are a male-only community, since discussion revolves around masculine-specific topics. There are many equivalent female-only looksmaxing sites out there, please respect this one."

First rule of the site, GTFO

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IndraBC, 5'7 zoomer, Lmao and 4 others
Face or larp

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Hey I’m new to this site, I’m a woman but I’m interested in hearing a guys POV on my features and what I could do to improve/change. If anyone wants to give me their opinion, I’d appreciate it.
you dont need to improve anything, you literally live in god mode with aimbot and infinite money glitch

This is the place you need to browse. https://www.reddit.com/r/Vindicta/ You are at the wrong adress here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, thereallegend and sub5inchcel

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blondepersonreal, 5'7 zoomer, Lmao and 2 others
Hey pretty!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Some fat white American foid went in this forum last summer, made a post about Tretinoin, and was instantly banned. She even showed her face. @EverythingMattersCel might remember

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and emeraldglass