Women's clothes mog men's clothes tbh

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Cutie honey maxxer
Only thing male clothes have over women's is the fact they have pockets that are actually useful. So for utility purposes, go with dude pants but if you're not gonna be carrying much of anything, just wear the more aesthetic outfit.

Look at the king of England, he had pants that looks like an erect cock. Or maybe he just had a really big fucking cock.

Regardless, this is good style.

Look at bro, he's got it too.

I especially like this outfit.

Bring back wearing cuirass in your casual attire.

Now post french revolution. Average male style looks like this

Tbh most woman's outfits today are mogged to suicide by prime 1700s Male fashion but there are still some cool pieces

When I went to japan, i saw women dressed like this casually

It's a minority taste but mogs anything most dudes have today

Bring back the cock pants

@ryuken @noobs @murdah @jué @Rea @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Gengar @Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DeadTrees, LancasteR, Klasik616 and 26 others
Only thing male clothes have over women's is the fact they have pockets that are actually useful. So for utility purposes, go with dude pants but if you're not gonna be carrying much of anything, just wear the more aesthetic outfit.

Look at the king of England, he had pants that looks like an erect cock. Or maybe he just had a really big fucking cock.
View attachment 3048272

View attachment 3048277

View attachment 3048279

View attachment 3048282

View attachment 3048283

Tbh most woman's outfits today are mogged to suicide by prime 1700s Male fashion but there are still some cool pieces

View attachment 3048293
It's a minority taste but mogs anything most dudes have today

Bring back the cock pants
View attachment 3048296

@ryuken @noobs @murdah @jué @Rea @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Gengar @Jason Voorhees
wear medieval armor and slay jbs to fight back against the jewish world order

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, MoggerGaston, tomm1453 and 3 others
based

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alurmo, try2beme, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
over if you don’t dress in formal business attire

i dress like my grandfather did unironically

this is him
IMG 5483

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, try2beme, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
idgaf i just wear black t shirt everday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Viacheslav, BeanletMogger and 2 others
wear medieval armor and slay jbs to fight back against the jewish world order
We're denying the plebian's their human 'right' with this one

😺
over if you don’t dress in formal business attire

i dress like my grandfather did unironically

View attachment 3048312
Cope, that's good goy outfit.

Get a powdered wig and dress like a nigga who claimed to find an island the dutch did a hundred and sixty four years ago

idgaf i just wear black t shirt everday
Incel outfit. Dress to impress (and to be well defended)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Debetro, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Women are basically allowed to wear halloween costumes as their regular attire, but if you're a dude you'll either look cringey, try-hard, or gay anything that strays too far from the norm.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees, tombradylover, Sprinkles and 4 others
Women are basically allowed to wear halloween costumes as their regular attire, but if you're a dude you'll either look cringey, try-hard, or gay anything that strays too far from the norm.
You gotta normalize it tbh. Women had to fight for the ability to wear fucking pants and not be seen as weird.

Although I think they should stick to skirts and dresses because they objectively look better.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Sprinkles, Viacheslav and 5 others
You gotta normalize it tbh. Women had to fight for the ability to wear fucking pants and not be seen as weird.

Although I think they should stick to skirts and dresses because they objectively look better.
Women never had to fight for anything. There is always some simp ready to sweep in and support anything a woman wants to do.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I want to wear my hot cheetos hoodie tho

• JFL
Yea. I feel like women get so much more freedom to wear different shit without any1 really caring while dudes get a graphic tee and pants (maybe a hoodie/jacket) as the norm.
Yet another example of gynocentrism taking over the world:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeadTrees and Imretarded?
True. This outfit mog
id get that for my future gf tbh

imagine cuddling your gf while watching movies while she wears that.
Yea. I feel like women get so much more freedom to wear different shit without any1 really caring while dudes get a graphic tee and pants (maybe a hoodie/jacket) as the norm.
Yet another example of gynocentrism taking over the world:feelswhy:
Well it's self imposed norm by other men. A lot of modern culture for men is (not a real man if you do/don't do this).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea and BeanletMogger
id get that for my future gf tbh

imagine cuddling your gf while watching movies while she wears that.

Well it's self imposed norm by other men. A lot of modern culture for men is (not a real man if you do/don't do this).
Jirai Kei gf or DEATH.

• JFL

View attachment 3048272

View attachment 3048277

View attachment 3048279

View attachment 3048282

View attachment 3048283

View attachment 3048293
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it
Just wear football kits. Atm I have a mctominay man utd away kit, and two Messi psg and one inter miami kit:cool:

• Woah
Then end toxic masculinity then.

This is what femnist are fighting for

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Imretarded?
Tbh i don’t notice stuff like what a woman is wearing i just be staring at a bitchs ass

• JFL
So fucking true!!
Men fashion is so boring. Even if you're a drip god like bladee, you will always be limited by male fashion's restrictions if that's what you stick to only.
Talking about bladee, ecco2k, bladee's fellow DG member was high iq enough to figure this out and started femboymaxxing

Women can have much more actual clothing diversity, shirts, dresses, skirts (skirts and dresses are completely excluded from male fashion), pants, socks, clothing design and stamp diversiy,
And not just actual clothes, they can wear a bunch of different accessories, on wrists or knees, head and hair, neck etc, all kinds of jewelery, different hairstyles and accessories they can put on their hair, different hats, types of earrings, nail paint, nail prints, nail lengths and shapes. Most of these are also completely excluded from male fashion
Do you know why ZUN only has female characters in touhou?? Just because having female characters leaves way more room for him to express his creative freedom in character design. The potential for different clothing is just so much bigger. If he added male characters their designs would be forgotten easily

I already paint my nails, style my hair differently, wear hair accessories like bows and ribbons and clips etc... all i need is the actual clothes now. I'd never touch "modern" 🤢 women's clothing tho. reject modernity, retvrn to tradition, classical women's fashion mogs. But it's too basic, it needs a little spice so that's why touhou core is ideal.

I already started up, gonna buy this (in black tho)
Normoloids don't like it? GOOD. Women dont like it? Like manmande clothes mean anything to them...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DeadTrees, Imretarded? and BeanletMogger
So fucking true!!
Men fashion is so boring. Even if you're a drip god like bladee, you will always be limited by male fashion's restrictions if that's what you stick to only.
Talking about bladee, ecco2k, bladee's fellow DG member was high iq enough to figure this out and started femboymaxxing
View attachment 3050299View attachment 3050300View attachment 3050301View attachment 3050304

Women can have much more actual clothing diversity, shirts, dresses, skirts (skirts and dresses are completely excluded from male fashion), pants, socks, clothing design and stamp diversiy,
And not just actual clothes, they can wear a bunch of different accessories, on wrists or knees, head and hair, neck etc, all kinds of jewelery, different hairstyles and accessories they can put on their hair, different hats, types of earrings, nail paint, nail prints, nail lengths and shapes. Most of these are also completely excluded from male fashion
Do you know why ZUN only has female characters in touhou?? Just because having female characters leaves way more room for him to express his creative freedom in character design. The potential for different clothing is just so much bigger. If he added male characters their designs would be forgotten easily
View attachment 3050247View attachment 3050235View attachment 3050236View attachment 3050237View attachment 3050238View attachment 3050240View attachment 3050241View attachment 3050242View attachment 3050243View attachment 3050245View attachment 3050252
I already paint my nails, style my hair differently, wear hair accessories like bows and ribbons and clips etc... all i need is the actual clothes now. I'd never touch "modern" 🤢 women's clothing tho. reject modernity, retvrn to tradition, classical women's fashion mogs. But it's too basic, it needs a little spice so that's why touhou core is ideal.
View attachment 3050278
I already started up, gonna buy this (in black tho)
Normoloids don't like it? GOOD. Women dont like it? Like manmande clothes mean anything to them...
Mirin cute designs in those characters.

Tbh I think there are only female touhou characters so No doujin artists can make hentai of them:hnghn:

That's a cute outfit, what is it? Looks comfy, something you'd wear while sitting at home.

Ideal is to mix and mash pieces regardless of the gender it was 'designed for'.

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Tbh I think there are only female touhou characters so No doujin artists can make hentai of them:hnghn:
ZUN said it himself that he has all female cast is because of the femalefashionisbetternadmorediversepill
That's a cute outfit, what is it? Looks comfy, something you'd wear while sitting at home.
the actual product i'll buy is the top garment, its a gothic frilled hoodie. but who knows maby ill copy what the model is wearing and get the veil dress tho
ill wear it in winter outside, think ill get the black version cause it suits me better. maby ill get black and white tho but its expensive as fuk

• Love it
ZUN said it himself that he has all female cast is because of the femalefashionisbetternadmorediversepill

the actual product i'll buy is the top garment, its a gothic frilled hoodie. but who knows maby ill copy what the model is wearing and get the veil dress tho
ill wear it in winter outside, think ill get the black version cause it suits me better. maby ill get black and white tho but its expensive as fuk
Looks cute

You should get some cotton thigh high socks too so your legs don't get cold. I have a knitted pair.:feelsahh:

• Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL