Jacked like larry
Cool guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stare, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
His youtube channel is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Pietrosiek
His youtube channel is good
yeah imagine picking up kids from schools and then coaching them for few hours, hes very cool guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
he deserves a bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bumo

• +1
Thought you were talking about Klay Thompson

• +1
not to pick up the recent discussion but do you see how athletic he is? those leg kicks in the first few seconds are lightning quick. you're not gonna get that from working out alone

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
By far my fav ufc fighter. Whats your fav @Pietrosiek

• +1
not to pick up the recent discussion but do you see how athletic he is? those leg kicks in the first few seconds are lightning quick. you're not gonna get that from working out alone
thats point style perfect technique, he trained since 3y. Hes hes not physicly strong for a pro athleat. Athleacism is basicly puching power, explosivnes and strenght. You need to understand that those things are technical, not just physical.

• +1
thats point style perfect technique, he trained since 3y. Hes hes not physicly strong for a pro athleat. Athleacism is basicly puching power, explosivnes and strenght. You need to understand that those things are technical, not just physical.
speed is one of the most obvious displays of athleticism. in disciplines like 100m or 200m dash athleticism is all that counts. obviously you're not gonna compete with the top if you dont work out but running really is a competition of who is the most athletic.

• +1
100m or 200m dash athleticism is all that counts

i wont comment that. spirints are EXPLOSIVNES AND POWER. It has nothing to do with punching SPEED. Look at tyson fury, insane speed, average pucnhing power, wilder insane power but not that fast. You see? Spirnts dont build speed in martial arts, they build EXPLOSIVNES AND POWER

• +1
i wont comment that. spirints are EXPLOSIVNES AND POWER. It has nothing to do with punching SPEED. Look at tyson fure, insane speed, average pucnhing power, wilder insane power but not that fast. You see? Spirnts dont build speed in martial arts, they build EXPLOSIVNES AND POWER
explosiveness is how quick you can move your muscles, and that counts for EVERY muscle of your body. though you can train certain muscle groups to excel at certain movements or motions or whatever.

• +1
explosiveness is how quick you can move your muscles, and that counts for EVERY muscle of your body. though you can train certain muscle groups to excel at certain movements or motions or whatever.
yes, but wonderboy doesnt have punching power but he has guick pucnhes, really great speed. Look at muhammad ali same thing. You see me, i can move really fast in bjj, pass guard from side to side, people say how fast i am, but from other side im not strong and explosive. How you can explain that? How you can explain fyson fury not having much punching power despite being so fast?

1.Speed
2.Static strengh
3.Expolsivness/dynamic strenght

All are corelated but some people have only one. I have good speed, i can move very fast but im very weak in terms of strenght and explosvness. Just like muhamad ali or fury (of course not to that extend). Some people like george foreman are not as fast like ali9 but have insane power. Some people like tyson have all 3. If i trained striking, knowing my body, i would propably fight like wonderboy or ali (with kicks).

• +1
yes, but wonderboy doesnt have punching power but he has guick pucnhes, really great speed. Look at muhammad ali same thing. You see me, i can move really fast in bjj, pass guard from side to side, people say how fast i am, but from other side im not strong and explosive. How you can explain that? How you can explain fyson fury not having much punching power despite being so fast?

1.Speed
2.Static strengh
3.Expolsivness/dynamic strenght

All are corelated but some people have only one. I have good speed, i can move very fast but im very weak in terms of strenght and explosvness. Just like muhamad ali or fury (of course not to that extend). Some people like george foreman are not as fast like ali9 but have insane power. Some people like tyson have all 3. If i trained striking, knowing my body, i would propably fight like wonderboy or ali (with kicks).
Yes, this is the thing. All correlate. It's just that there are more factors involved, like how trained certain muscles are. But see, wonderboy still has a lot more punching power than the average person would have if they had as much musclemass as he does.

• +1
Yes, this is the thing. All correlate. It's just that there are more factors involved, like how trained certain muscles are. But see, wonderboy still has a lot more punching power than the average person would have if they had as much musclemass as he does.
becouse of technique and training. Hes strenghr genetics is average. Musle mass and weigh is just one thing. Technique is so important, hitting clean is very hard. He has tallent for speed for sure, but not for power. Look at alis punches, not pwoerfull but insanely fast

• +1
becouse of technique and training. Hes strenghr genetics is average. Musle mass and weigh is just one thing. Technique is so important, hitting clean is very hard. He has tallent for speed for sure, but not for power. Look at alis punches, not pwoerfull but insanely fast

yes technique is important, i didn't mention that. but see this is the mistake. There are no "strength genetics". There's athleticism and that's it (for the most part). The more you look into this, the more you will realize it.

• +1
yes technique is important, i didn't mention that. but see this is the mistake. There are no "strength genetics". There's athleticism and that's it (for the most part). The more you look into this, the more you will realize it.
no, why ali is not power pucnher then? Why tyson fury doesnt knock people out in first round? Why im quite fast (anyway near pros of course) despite benching 60kgs? Its like
-power is how big speed you gen generate
-speed is how fast you can go from A-B,

Its hard to explain, but you can see ali punches being fast, getting to target quickly but not having that power. Now look at george foreman. Insane power, but his punches are now way near that quick and snappy as ali.

• +1
no, why ali is not power pucnher then? Why tyson fury doesnt knock people out in first round? Why im quite fast (anyway near pros of course) despite benching 60kgs? Its like
-power is how big speed you gen generate
-speed is how fast you can go from A-B,

Its hard to explain, but you can see ali punches being fast, getting to target quickly but not having that power. Now look at george foreman. Insane power, but his punches are now way near that quick and snappy as ali.

well dude that guy is massive. obviously he's not gonna be as quick and obviously he's gonna hit harder. and yes, like i suggested times before, ali might not have had the most powerful punches compared to the top of the world but he would've still hit way harder than the average guy, even if that guy had been training for all of his life.

• +1
well dude that guy is massive. obviously he's not gonna be as quick and obviously he's gonna hit harder. and yes, like i suggested times before, ali might not have had the most powerful punches compared to the top of the world but he would've still hit way harder than the average guy, even if that guy had been training for all of his life.
boy, ali weight 107kg. thats not small. What you say is that he will punch harder than averge dude after same training? Yes becouse he was more tallented, better technique timing, speed etc. But if you campare just his strenght on penchpress to average dude who doesnt lift at all and have same weight, bf, arm lenght etc. he wont be much stronger if any. There are amateur boxers with stronger punches than him, they just lack everything else. I know many dudes who are strong and wxplosive but not fast and quick. Dont tell me that fury is stronger than averge 6'9 dude with his weight and bf.

• +1
boy, ali weight 107kg. thats not small. What you say is that he will punch harder than averge dude after same training? Yes becouse he was more tallented, better technique timing, speed etc. But if you campare just his strenght on penchpress to average dude who doesnt lift at all and have same weight, bf, arm lenght etc. he wont be much stronger if any. There are amateur boxers with stronger punches than him, they just lack everything else. I know many dudes who are strong and wxplosive but not fast and quick. Dont tell me that fury is stronger than averge 6'9 dude with his weight and bf.
what do you think talented means?

• +1
what do you think talented means?
haveing some predispositions to some kind of activity. Either its genetics twards endurance or strenght, certain body stlye, mind etc.

• +1
haveing some predispositions to some kind of activity. Either its genetics twards endurance or strenght, certain body stlye, mind etc.
i don't know why you're so unreasonably disinclined to what i'm saying. look, i'm not suggesting that the top fighters don't deserve to be where they are or that you will never be a great fighter or whatever your concern may be. i get that i haven't provided much evidence for the arguments i've made and that they may not be that convincing but you haven't done that either.

• +1
i get that i haven't provided much evidence for the arguments i've made and that they may not be that convincing but you haven't done that either.
i think that you dont understand me. Genetics is all, but i what i call athleacism, its strenght and explosivness. Not all fighters have those 2 at above average levels. Some of them have insane fight iq and mind, that fighting instinct. Some of them are very physical. You cant say that diaz bros are above average in terms of strenght. You cant.

• +1
i think that you dont understand me. Genetics is all, but i what i call athleacism, its strenght and explosivness. Not all fighters have those 2 at above average levels. Some of them have insane fight iq and mind, that fighting instinct. Some of them are very physical. You cant say that diaz bros are above average in terms of strenght. You cant.
i mean technically athleticism is the "end product". by that i mean how a fighter is at certain point in time. that would include natural athleticism, how well trained his muscles are and all that. the thing with strength is, while it is affected by athleticism, factors like muscle size or weight in general are much more determinant.

• +1
im talking about same weight
if same weight, same muscle mass then the diaz brothers would be stronger than at least 50% of people, in other words, they'd be above average.

• +1
if same weight, same muscle mass then the diaz brothers would be stronger than at least 50% of people, in other words, they'd be above average.
no, they wouldnt. Simple as that. They would be even below average. They are skinnyfat endurance athleats . They do triathlons and other shit. fighting is not normal sport in which you need to have above averge streght to be the best. Some guys just have that something that makes them learn moves faster, higher fight iq etc.

• +1
no, they wouldnt. Simple as that. They would be even below average. They are skinnyfat endurance athleats . They do triathlons and other shit. fighting is not normal sport in which you need to have above averge streght to be the best. Some guys just have that something that makes them learn moves faster, higher fight iq etc.
skinnyfat endurance athletes? what are you talking about? i said same weight, same muscle mass, that means a pure comparison of genetic potential.

also this is beside the point but in what world is this skinnyfat?
Nate diaz cleared to fight ufc 244

• +1
skinnyfat endurance athletes? what are you talking about? i said same weight, same muscle mass, that means a pure comparison of genetic potential.

also this is beside the point but in what world is this skinnyfat?
View attachment 337331
hes dyhadrated here. On fight day, they are bloated in water quite often. nate and nick has good genetics twoards cardio but weak genetics twoards strenght. Thats why they are weak wrestlers. They are physicly weak for pro athleat

• +1
hes dyhadrated here. On fight day, they are bloated in water quite often. nate and nick has good genetics twoards cardio but weak genetics twoards strenght. Thats why they are weak wrestlers. They are physicly weak for pro athleat
they'd be strong if they had more musclemass

• +1
  • +1