Wondering where I’ve been and why no slay threads

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I’m in ltr with rich htb now so no tinder slays.

But I want to clear something. My slay stories are nothing special and slaying sprees on tinder for me were fun and a good maturing process for me. I realised now I don’t like that lifestyle.

But people here saying it was larp just makes me realise how bad of subhumans must rot these forums.

Anyone can get slays off tinder even if ltn tbh so they are nothing special or uncommon. Nothing in them was exaggerated, and most girls on tinder are terra whores who will indeed let you do crazy shit to them first time.

So for anyone that called my slay stories a larp it just reflects to everyone that you are just an utter subhuman tbh as again, they are not anything special at all and common.

normies are fucking slurs off tinder all the time. So what. It’s not even a brag.

You get ti the point tbh where slaying is pointless. I’ve matured from who I was and I don’t see slaying as that fun anymore as I’ve realised anyone can slay tbh you don’t need to be chad.

• +1
Reactions: ey88, Jungcuck, TechnoBoss and 9 others
nigga really changed her ratting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, rooman, FaceandBBC and 5 others
nigga really changed her ratting
Who cares for rating anymore it’s autism anyways bro. Ratings are subjective and never truly objective. If you like a girl and find her hot then fuck her/date her. This ‘htb’ or shit is autism and a flawed rating system.

She is htb to me but for others she could be ltb or even stacylite. Idrc tho what they think

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Pollorex, buflek and 4 others
@kebab

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Hopefully nobody reads this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, rooman, ayusshhhh and 2 others
@WishIwasChico character development

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, WishIwasChico, truthhurts and 1 other person
IMG 5527

Opinion on her:feelswhat::ogre:?

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, nathan and WishIwasChico
hopefuel
good for you man, im glad youre happy :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and WishIwasChico
slaying is good for your dick bad for your soul

• +1
Nobody has been wondering shit about you

• JFL
We both know that one person who was hating on you and calling you a larper for slaying:feelshehe:.

I don’t bother to tag him otherwise this will end up in a 4+ page.

• JFL
Anyone can get slays off tinder even if ltn tbh so they are nothing special or uncommon. Nothing in them was exaggerated, and most girls on tinder are terra whores who will indeed let you do crazy shit to them first time.
Terra whores for HTN+

Just look at r/tinder and see how even above average guys are doing, hint: not well

You get ti the point tbh where slaying is pointless. I’ve matured from who I was and I don’t see slaying as that fun anymore as I’ve realised anyone can slay tbh you don’t need to be chad.
You realized slaying is pointless after doing it, water

If you didn’t do it, you would always ask yourself how would it be, slaying is necessary for that realization

• +1
We both know that one person who was hating on you and calling you a larper for slaying:feelshehe:.

I don’t bother to tag him otherwise this will end up in a 4+ page.
It's not him tbh he is just trolling i think but a lot users here say it like 90% of them

If you didn’t do it, you would always ask yourself how would it be, slaying is necessary for that realization
True, grass is always greener effect i gues or thinking something is better than it actually is

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
take that hollywood 4 max 5 before you talk to me baldy
I'M NOT BALD, MY HAIR IS VERY LONG ACTUALLY. ANYWAYS. NOBODY WONDERED SHIT ABOUT YOU. WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS THREAD SAYING OHH GUYS U WERE WONDERING ABOUT ME I KNOW NO NEED TO CLAP AND CHANT WISHIWASCHICOO WISHIWASCHOOO NIGGA NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU.