Words influence emotions - The Fragile Sheep Will Be Conquered

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Trump is the most hated entertainer among the stars. And as we all know, celebrities are incompetent natural-born idiots with only two talents: pretending to be someone else and sucking cock. Thus, professorial liars, frauds, and worn-out whores. They know from experience that Trump is a liar. And seeing his past with so many women, he's without a doubt a male whore. Bravo, Donny. But filling them in on national security details is like discussing rocket maneuvers with a hobo who digs in his ass while shouting incoherent rants about the King of England.

However, it's easier to have a fragile little Jewish man convince them there's an invisible bug out to kill us all than a brewing world war concern with China. And knowing many of those paranoid stars are prescribed pill junkies like Tom Hanks, that piece of shit Oxycodone addict, you better believe that Mr. Fauci tossed them opiate prescriptions and Adderall work enhancers. Scratch my back, I'll keep you high and tickle your anus with a feather, figuratively speaking.

The Too Deep State

Psychological warfare and the Cervix State (the deepest of the Deep State branches) not only manage the adversaries overseas but also potential enemies from within. And when an operation is organized, location, location, location is very important. Thus, choose your players wisely. So select society's most hated persona—Incel.

Let's examine word triggers

Words not only describe things and actions but also affect our emotions and judgment. If I told a Tinder date, "You're so beautiful. I want to make love to you." That would creep her out! Eww, fucking gross. But if I told her, "Ugh, you'll do for the night. I'll fuck the shit out of you, then we'll sleep in our mess." Hearts manifest in her greens.

What does crook mean? Hence, Crooks. A very suspicious dishonest person, esp a criminal, cheat, or fraud.

Targeting an individual isn't too difficult, esp with the Gen Zers. You can find them 24/7 on gaming networks, forums like this one, and video-sharing apps. But picking one with a name that makes him guilty off the back—ugh, this would be a job for AI. Thus, you'll need a retard to find a distinct suitor. For example. Suppose you need someone to build a bridge. There are two companies to choose from. The first one is Expert Bridge Builders. The second is DEI Can Build Anything Company. Which one would you choose for a cheap, unsafe, and flimsy bridge?

My speculation

Mr. Crooks was groomed online and encouraged to go to Trump's thingy. Perhaps, they collaborated with him in orchestrating an epic prank—like shooting off a pack of firecrackers to scare Trump and his sheep. They make it easy for him to climb to the roof of the building. They explain, "But first, walk back and forth in front of the building suspiciously, then climb up!" He does just that and gets into position. With his Amazon viewfinder, he watches the crowd and stage with autistic anticipation. In his mind, he's about to become a star and a master prankster. Ugh. His fifteen minutes of fame are crying out for him. He tosses the black cats as a feller in the shadows aims his airsoft rifle at Trump's cheek. The bangs go off. A BB hits Trump's ear, which is also a metaphor. A military sniper takes out Mr. Prankster.

Sadly, someone decided there must be an honorable sacrifice for LE liberals and community support. A fireman was killed in the mayhem.

I wanted to believe the firefighter and its metaphor saw something he shouldn't have. But knowing the world war that's coming and the billions of lives that will be lost... he was indeed a sacrifice in the hope of a greater result.

Trump is now a living martyr. He's also the Wounded Head. The news spread around the world quickly with the aid of MSM about a leader who dodged a bullet like Superman. The people are now mesmerized by the miracle.

In his mind

I expect Biden to get weaker in health until... ugh. Perhaps, Mr Fauci can give him a medical leave from the office. But if it were up to me, I would keep Biden where he's at for the privileged, disturbing giggles.

Just a good ol' boys. Wouldn't change if they could. Fightin' the system like a two modern day Robin Hood...

A hillbilly persona was selected as VP. Much of the USA is made up of farms, mountains, and rural areas. Do the math on why "Bowman's" image is essential.

[Vance Duke, 'Dukes of Hazzard.'] - ['Good ol' boys' < Proud Boys] —— words.

Trump will soon relocate his position back into the White Supremacy House... China, we're coming for you.

Dear America and the People of our ally nations

Get ready for a whole different reality. When the gates of Hell are permanently opened, understand what you can't see that's not flesh or its tool is watching. Also, understand much of the filthy rich society and Tom Hanks will go to hell for eternity. Be on the winning side.

The human race is about to enter the epic trap that'll conclude the forbidden fruit insubordination act.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and USERΝAME

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
Interesting shadowban

Yet, any other time I use the word "fuck" on that network, the Israeli company Disqus is cool about it. Yet this time... not so thrilled.

not a speck

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Trump is the most hated entertainer among the stars. And as we all know, celebrities are incompetent natural-born idiots with only two talents: pretending to be someone else and sucking cock. Thus, professorial liars, frauds, and worn-out whores. They know from experience that Trump is a liar. And seeing his past with so many women, he's without a doubt a male whore. Bravo, Donny. But filling them in on national security details is like discussing rocket maneuvers with a hobo who digs in his ass while shouting incoherent rants about the King of England.

However, it's easier to have a fragile little Jewish man convince them there's an invisible bug out to kill us all than a brewing world war concern with China. And knowing many of those paranoid stars are prescribed pill junkies like Tom Hanks, that piece of shit Oxycodone addict, you better believe that Mr. Fauci tossed them opiate prescriptions and Adderall work enhancers. Scratch my back, I'll keep you high and tickle your anus with a feather, figuratively speaking.

The Too Deep State

Psychological warfare and the Cervix State (the deepest of the Deep State branches) not only manage the adversaries overseas but also potential enemies from within. And when an operation is organized, location, location, location is very important. Thus, choose your players wisely. So select society's most hated persona—Incel.

Let's examine word triggers

Words not only describe things and actions but also affect our emotions and judgment. If I told a Tinder date, "You're so beautiful. I want to make love to you." That would creep her out! Eww, fucking gross. But if I told her, "Ugh, you'll do for the night. I'll fuck the shit out of you, then we'll sleep in our mess." Hearts manifest in her greens.

What does crook mean? Hence, Crooks. A very suspicious dishonest person, esp a criminal, cheat, or fraud.

Targeting an individual isn't too difficult, esp with the Gen Zers. You can find them 24/7 on gaming networks, forums like this one, and video-sharing apps. But picking one with a name that makes him guilty off the back—ugh, this would be a job for AI. Thus, you'll need a retard to find a distinct suitor. For example. Suppose you need someone to build a bridge. There are two companies to choose from. The first one is Expert Bridge Builders. The second is DEI Can Build Anything Company. Which one would you choose for a cheap, unsafe, and flimsy bridge?

My speculation

Mr. Crooks was groomed online and encouraged to go to Trump's thingy. Perhaps, they collaborated with him in orchestrating an epic prank—like shooting off a pack of firecrackers to scare Trump and his sheep. They make it easy for him to climb to the roof of the building. They explain, "But first, walk back and forth in front of the building suspiciously, then climb up!" He does just that and gets into position. With his Amazon viewfinder, he watches the crowd and stage with autistic anticipation. In his mind, he's about to become a star and a master prankster. Ugh. His fifteen minutes of fame are crying out for him. He tosses the black cats as a feller in the shadows aims his airsoft rifle at Trump's cheek. The bangs go off. A BB hits Trump's ear, which is also a metaphor. A military sniper takes out Mr. Prankster.

Sadly, someone decided there must be an honorable sacrifice for LE liberals and community support. A fireman was killed in the mayhem.

I wanted to believe the firefighter and its metaphor saw something he shouldn't have. But knowing the world war that's coming and the billions of lives that will be lost... he was indeed a sacrifice in the hope of a greater result.

Trump is now a living martyr. He's also the Wounded Head. The news spread around the world quickly with the aid of MSM about a leader who dodged a bullet like Superman. The people are now mesmerized by the miracle.

View attachment 3038666

I expect Biden to get weaker in health until... ugh. Perhaps, Mr Fauci can give him a medical leave from the office. But if it were up to me, I would keep Biden where he's at for the privileged, disturbing giggles.

Just a good ol' boys. Wouldn't change if they could. Fightin' the system like a two modern day Robin Hood...

A hillbilly persona was selected as VP. Much of the USA is made up of farms, mountains, and rural areas. Do the math on why "Bowman's" image is essential.

[Vance Duke, 'Dukes of Hazzard.'] - ['Good ol' boys' < Proud Boys] —— words.

Trump will soon relocate his position back into the White Supremacy House... China, we're coming for you.

Dear America and the People of our ally nations

Get ready for a whole different reality. When the gates of Hell are permanently opened, understand what you can't see that's not flesh or its tool is watching. Also, understand much of the filthy rich society and Tom Hanks will go to hell for eternity. Be on the winning side.

The human race is about to enter the epic trap that'll conclude the forbidden fruit insubordination act.
DNR but I will admit that I am a very emotionally fragile person, makes me hate myself a lot of the time.

• So Sad
nothing ever happens btw
But something did recently happen. And last night, again! Yet here you are repeating a meme created by suspicious characters. Sheep!

DNR but I will admit that I am a very emotionally fragile person, makes me hate myself a lot of the time.
Suck it up, buttercup. Everything is trying to eat one another on this planet. Be grateful you have a roof and mommy to protect you from the bad, bad wolves.

Lets just blame ai

They're going to shut us the fuck down when the party starts. But don't worry, they'll leave you in suspense with cliffhangers then poof! Lights out. Day - days - a week later, lights and satellites back on. Another cliffhanger and POOF! Lights out again.

The above scenario will go on and on until you all beg for it to stop... you know, like you did with the Covid shutdowns. "We'll get vaxxed! Whatever it fucking takes! We just want things to go back to being normal again." SMH, why did you all fall for that? Why give yourselves away so easily?

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars

View attachment 3039557

They're going to shut us the fuck down when the party starts. But don't worry, they'll leave you in suspense with cliffhangers then poof! Lights out. Day - days - a week later, lights and satellites back on. Another cliffhanger and POOF! Lights out again.

The above scenario will go on and on until you all beg for it to stop... you know, like you did with the Covid shutdowns. "We'll get vaxxed! Whatever it fucking takes! We just want things to go back to being normal again." SMH, why did you all fall for that? Why give yourselves away so easily?

Sad Its Over GIF by Star Wars
As long as they draft foids too

• +1
As long as they draft foids too
Only if they allow their names in the second draft... the same for older folks, inmates, migrants, down syndrome people, etc.

They really don't have to hide anymore!

Why hide

Crowd Strike. As in, strike on the population! Microsoft allows that ominous company to update our computers and networks. Ugh, like they have a fucking choice!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

They can call themselves, FuckYou, and the people would think, "Eh, it's a meme. Nothing suspicious about that."

They could call their vaccination maker, YouWillDie, and the people would think, "Eh, it's a play on words. You'll die if you don't get vaccinated. See? Makes perfect sense. Time to go back to playing in my shit."

Only if they allow their names in the second draft... the same for older folks, inmates, migrants, down syndrome people, etc.

They really don't have to hide anymore!

View attachment 3039647

Crowd Strike. As in, strike on the population! Microsoft allows that ominous company to update our computers and networks. Ugh, like they have a fucking choice!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

They can call themselves, FuckYou, and the people would think, "Eh, it's a meme. Nothing suspicious about that."

They could call their vaccination maker, YouWillDie, and the people would think, "Eh, it's a play on words. You'll die if you don't get vaccinated. See? Makes perfect sense. Time to go back to playing in my shit."
IMG 20240720 002623
IMG 20240720 002722
IMG 20240720 002803

This was clearly a practice run for what they were going to do on a larger scale.

• +1
View attachment 3039803View attachment 3039804View attachment 3039805
This was clearly a practice run for what they were going to do on a larger scale.
Yes. Testing the waters, the same thing they did with that bridge in Baltimore. They ran a test to see how easy it would be to take down a bridge. The test was a success. I imagine it's a backup protocol in case of emergency: knock down the bridges to keep the city people protected. Or perhaps, they'll do that if draftees refuse to comply. Be that as it may, controlling the environment is their primary priority.

Of course, they're testing the waters and checking their list. Also, call it... an experiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back