Work on yourself (get off the forum)

dutchboi

dutchboi

Non NT AUtiSt
I've been off the forum for a year. In this year i reflected on myself, and how i could improve myself past looks. Softmaxxes including style, and being more NT.

In this year i've gotten more attention from women than ever before. I even have a girlfriend now.

If you keep on spiraling downwards and rotting on here, i'd recommend you to get your mind off of this autistic mindset. Be yourself and improve as a person. This will help a lot.

This forum has been destructive for my mental health, but by taking a year off i've massively improved myself in other ways outside of looks.

This will be the only thread i'll be posting ever again, cuz i don't wanna go back to this mentality again. I'm just trying to help.

• +1
Reactions: infini, twojei, bloomercel and 11 others
eyes are green i eat my vegetables

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and zurzolo
Is your gf even a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I3d5h1xwi4421

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, <6PSLcel, glizzygnasher68 and 2 others
I've been off the forum for a year. In this year i reflected on myself, and how i could improve myself past looks. Softmaxxes including style, and being more NT.

In this year i've gotten more attention from women than ever before. I even have a girlfriend now.

If you keep on spiraling downwards and rotting on here, i'd recommend you to get your mind off of this autistic mindset. Be yourself and improve as a person. This will help a lot.

This forum has been destructive for my mental health, but by taking a year off i've massively improved myself in other ways outside of looks.

This will be the only thread i'll be posting ever again, cuz i don't wanna go back to this mentality again. I'm just trying to help.
Good advice and I wish you luck

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Is your gf even a virgin
Yes, she's never had a boyfriend before

Ik u guys like to provoke by saying "oh shes lying" but its rlly true

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing, serialcoper and 2 others

appreciate the help

but the be more NT bit isn't realistic if you're past 15

its irreversible

only status and money can save a MF

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, zurzolo and Richard Cheese
appreciate the help

but the be more NT bit isn't realistic if you're past 15

its irreversible

only status and money can save a MF
Fair point, but i'm young myself, so i see that part mostly as a help to people around my age (late teens)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Brus Wane
You literally posted in June

• +1

how did you become nt? that's my biggest problem

• +1
I can’t because im ugly

• +1
You’ll be back when she cheats on u

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, bloomercel, watah and 1 other person
Nah :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel