Working for a boss lowers my T

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Bald Manlet at my job, who is my supervisor, treating me with disrespect. While he's in a dead-end shit job for past 30 years now.

I can't stand loser authority figures.

I need to get out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardstyle, JL~, aleksander and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and MoggerGaston

TopG is right

this lifestyle is pathetic. In any natural world circumstance I would've killed this pathetic faggot on the spot and took his money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardstyle, Yuki, JL~ and 4 others
TopG is right

this lifestyle is pathetic. In any natural world circumstance I would've killed this pathetic faggot on the spot and took his money
Then learn how to make money and shit!

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, MoggerGaston and truthhurts
Bald Manlet at my job, who is my supervisor, treating me with disrespect. While he's in a dead-end shit job for past 30 years now.

I can't stand loser authority figures.

I need to get out.
what are you working as blud?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts

andrew T looks like highT version of my baldManlet supervisor ngl

but my supervisor is a wagie but 1 tier higher than me, by being in lower-management.
So he gets to cope with his subhuman life by disrespecting people 20+ years younger than him in lower-roles, like me.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
We should go back to old societal rules, I should be able to get money but using physical strength and overpowering people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, ryanlovestolooksmax and MoggerGaston
fuck him to assert your dominance over him

• Hmm...
We should go back to old societal rules, I should be able to get money but using physical strength and overpowering people.
this this this so much.

it is INSANITY that young men, the strongest demography, gets this shit garbage filthy fuck shit income.

while oldcel decrepit corpses are protected and get the best money. we should be TAKING THEIR MONEY, OR THEIR LIVES.

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and ChadL1te
this this this so much.

it is INSANITY that young men, the strongest demography, gets this shit garbage filthy fuck shit income.

while oldcel decrepit corpses are protected and get the best money. we should be TAKING THEIR MONEY, OR THEIR LIVES.
Literally, all of my jobs have been some customer service bullshit while my oldcel hag bosses yell at me for stealing 30 seconds of company time:forcedsmile:

Of course I will be working higher quality jobs once I get my degree but what changes? Still the same shit im just getting paid more

• +1
Embrace the inner lion , don’t let a herbivore command you

• Love it
Reactions: JL~ and MoggerGaston
Literally, all of my jobs have been some customer service bullshit while my oldcel hag bosses yell at me for stealing 30 seconds of company time:forcedsmile:

Of course I will be working higher quality jobs once I get my degree but what changes? Still the same shit im just getting paid more
worst is that I have 60yo people at my company in higher-management that can barely operate a computer.
They struggle to operate fucking Teams.

These people get the top money while being fucking shit, pathetic. There is literally nothing that they do, that I can't.

So why do they have this job, and I don't? They kissed ass for 20 years in this company to reach that high. That's the ONLY thing. I could replace them instantly.

This convinces me I need to start my own company because even as you say, I get a degree and 'work my way up' in some 'good company'. Same shit applies. Who are the people making the top dollars? Are they better than you? No. They just kissed ass for 20 years and you have 19 years of ass-kissing to go to get their position.

It's pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and JL~