Working for free is basically free university, you get skills for your curriculum for free

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
This already got me my current job
I started by asking if I could work there for some months and get a certification in the end
They liked my work and hired me, but even if they didn't I would have acquired skills and get a better experience to put on my curriculum than working some lesser reputable paid job

It's no different from college or uni but you are not paying them to get skills, so it's even better than uni
You are getting real world experience
There could be a specific regimen in your country that allows this,
Or it could just happen that people would make it work for you, you will work for free after all
Either way if it gets you some valid document in the end you can put it on your CV

You can just work part time there and get another part time to pay the bills

This is a huge way to upskill and get working experience in places with reputation that will get you into some high paying job or the skills to start your own thing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, noodlelover, LampPostPrime and 3 others
don't expose brother, I thought of the same but we need to gatekeep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, LampPostPrime and LVZZO
going to uni isnt all about learning, u can also meet people who you may need in the future, some friends, or even slay something if ur not subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, noodlelover, <6PSLcel and 3 others
good idea

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Just be an unpaid slave theory !

Jokes aside never cook again, even if u work for free to learn about job in one place, if your training ever ends you are gonna start with the same salary as a guy who know nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, optimisticzoomer and <6PSLcel
u dont need to tbh. just get a low tier job in ur industy to learn while doing slave work

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Are you from EU? I got a career where I don't see too much high money options (my only dream) but I will make a company on my own if I can.

• +1
im joking im against gatekeeping anyways ngl cause nobody is gonna put in any effort regardless
Not really a good excuse, people put effort in

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
I started by asking if I could work there for some months and get a certification in the end
They liked my work and hired me, but even if they didn't I would have acquired skills and get a better experience to put on my curriculum than working some lesser reputable paid job

It's no different from college or uni but you are not paying them to get skills, so it's even better than uni
Or it could just happen that people would make it work for you, you will work for free after all
Either way if it gets you some valid document in the end you can put it on your CV

This is a huge way to upskill and get working experience in places with reputation that will get you into some high paying job or the skills to start your own thing.
Jobcel

• +1
Not really a good excuse, people put effort in
yeah but what I mean is the dedicated people will put in effort and find the information regardless imo, doesn't mean we should spam it everywhere but imo it's overrated

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES

So basically a slave for 6 months until you get a certificate to earn minimum wage