Working hard will keep you broke. Just lazymaxx.

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
"I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts" - John D. Rockefeller

Who the hell wants to work? This is 2024. Bitches are making millions off OnlyFans showing their asses and tits. Teenagers getting rich off TikTok dances and faceless YouTube channels.

Some stupid people insist on "working hard". How stupid is that? Why the fuck you want to work hard anyways? Do you like being a slave?

This is complete cope. Nobody gets a lot of money working proportionally hard. Have a lazy mindset - do less and get more out of it.

YOU NEED LEVERAGE. Achieved either through: People • Capital • Code • Media

1. Outsource your work and pay someone to do it for you. 2. Invest capital and get passive income. 3. Leverage AI platforms and codes that do stuff for you - write scripts, edit videos, make websites, etc. 4. Create media (videos, movies, songs, audiobooks, books) which can be reproduced countless times and can be sold forever - through streaming, publishing or direct sell.

Any business you open needs to make enough profit that you can outsource the work. A business that you need to be stressing and working on it everyday isn't really a business, it's just another crappy job. Don't fall for this trap.

It will be hard at first, but once you get your money up and start applying leverage you eventually won't have to work a day again in your life.

To busy thumb

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, DNRDniggerking, qazw and 7 others
Common sense bro lol

• JFL
Reactions: danielmoss
YOU NEED LEVERAGE. Achieved either through: People • Capital • Code • Media
damn i made a thread about this on my old acc. we're like the same person

• +1
Be competent at something and good looking and you're set. Create a social media and then sell a skool community on there. Literally easiest money grabs

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss and ominion
Delusional 10yo monkeys with
""I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts" - John D. Rockefeller"

he was at least millionaire in the n generation, all he need is save capital or make it a bit bigger
yo are just usual brokes who needs at least 3 gens to slave 24/7 to be with some millions capitalization

Delusional 10yo monkeys with
""I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts" - John D. Rockefeller"

he was at least millionaire in the n generation, all he need is save capital or make it a bit bigger
yo are just usual brokes who needs at least 3 gens to slave 24/7 to be with some millions capitalization
His father was a rapist who was hiding from the cops until he die JFL

Be competent at something and good looking and you're set. Create a social media and then sell a skool community on there. Literally easiest money grabs
You will have to deal with the exposure though. That's a price I am not willing to pay. I rather stay in the shadows.

I agree but I think some of it can be worded better.

Nobody wants to have to work hard, forever.

One doesn't exclude the other.
1. Outsource your work and pay someone to do it for you. 2. Invest capital and get passive income. 3. Leverage AI platforms and codes that do stuff for you - write scripts, edit videos, make websites, etc. 4. Create media (videos, movies, songs, audiobooks, books) which can be reproduced countless times and can be sold forever - through streaming, publishing or direct sell.

You're not concrete. Just how exactly will any of these turn into making you good money? Almost all examples you mentioned are knowledge/skill based.

It'll require hard work to turn into a viable streams of income, as you say. This phase might very well last a decade or more, however, depending on the risk you are willing to take.

You'll have to do most of this in your free time (after work, or uni), since people will need a way to keep paying the bills, pass courses, etc. while exploring these alternative streams of income.

It'll take time, it'll probably take some patience, but it'll certainly take work.

The point isn't to shy away from hard work, it's to shy away from hard work that isn't an efficient means to an end.

Efficiency is the key word, as you want to limit the personal time, energy, work you spend to get you where you want to be. Any job can be a means to an end, but few are efficient (i.e. smart).

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
so the indian method basically

this what happens when broke niggas watch hamza for a few days

• JFL
You will have to deal with the exposure though. That's a price I am not willing to pay. I rather stay in the shadows.
Then only way would be programing, i don't wanna hear the cope that "CoDiNg Is DeAd BRUHH Trust Me 🤓☝️". Programming won't ever be done by ai in our lifetime as I work in the industry before I can tell. Be a millionaire coder and stay underground

• +1
You're not concrete.
These are the only 4 actual sources of leverage. It's concrete as fuck. I dare you to give me other sources that don't fall on these categories.
This phase might very well last a decade or more, however, depending on the risk you are willing to take.
This is not the 1900s, it's 2024 things move fast. You don't need a decade or even a year to change your life up if you got enough information.
It'll take time, it'll probably take some patience, but it'll certainly take work.
I literally wrote this on my original post. Of course it will take time and hard work. But it's more of a mental effort and strategizing once you start to outsource - which don't take too long if you know what you are doing.
Efficiency is the key word, as you want to limit the personal time, energy, work you spend to get you where you want to be.
Nope. Leverage is the key word. You will hit a plateau without leverage where your efficiency won't be enough anymore and you will have to outsource. Nobody gets financially free without leverage.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Sure until you have a business but until then keep working

These are the only 4 actual sources of leverage. It's concrete as fuck. I dare you to give me other sources that don't fall on these categories.

This is not the 1900s, it's 2024 things move fast. You don't need a decade or even a year to change your life up if you got enough information.

I literally wrote this on my original post. Of course it will take time and hard work. But it's more of a mental effort and strategizing once you start to outsource - which don't take too long if you know what you are doing.

Nope. Leverage is the key word. You will hit a plateau without leverage where your efficiency won't be enough anymore and you will have to outsource. Nobody gets financially free without leverage.
Well, to start, your "concrete" leverage sources are way too broad. People, capital, code, and media encompass virtually all business activities. This vague categorization offers no actionable insights. It's akin to saying "do business stuff" - hardly concrete.

Your timeline for financial change is also absurdly optimistic. While 2024 offers opportunities, sustainable wealth still demands time and effort. Market saturation, competition, and volatility persist.

The title "Lazymaxxing" contradicts your admission that hard work is necessary, hence improper wording. Outsourcing isn't a silver bullet; it demands effective management skills and effort.

Pitting efficiency against leverage creates a false dichotomy. Both are critical for wealth building. Efficient leverage application is meta-leverage itself.

So, while containing some kernels of truth, your arguments suffer from overgeneralization and a lack of nuance that undermines their practical applicability. That's my issue.

• JFL
Well, to start, your "concrete" leverage sources are way too broad. People, capital, code, and media encompass virtually all business activities. This vague categorization offers no actionable insights. It's akin to saying "do business stuff" - hardly concrete.

Your timeline for financial change is also absurdly optimistic. While 2024 offers opportunities, sustainable wealth still demands time and effort. Market saturation, competition, and volatility persist.

The title "Lazymaxxing" contradicts your admission that hard work is necessary, hence improper wording. Outsourcing isn't a silver bullet; it demands effective management skills and effort.

Pitting efficiency against leverage creates a false dichotomy. Both are critical for wealth building. Efficient leverage application is meta-leverage itself.

So, while containing some kernels of truth, your arguments suffer from overgeneralization and a lack of nuance that undermines their practical applicability. That's my issue.
I am too lazy to be on this back and forth. I will lazymaxx on my reply.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr