Working in a factory showcases the brutal fate of men

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
filled to the brim with oldcels who have been working there for at least two decades and you can see it on their faces. when leaving night shift you'll walk past all these dudes heading to their lockers in the morning and it's brutal brutal brutal. imagine wasting away just to come home to some angry roastie who needs to force herself to open her legs for you if she even does at all. BRUTAL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 20618, lil truecel and 14 others
I've started to think of average to below average men as scout ants, go out to do all the labour and die for society like cogs in a wheel!
hot dog ants GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, ManletBlackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
I've started to think of average to below average men as scout ants, go out to do all the labour and die for society like cogs in a wheel!
hot dog ants GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
that's pretty much what it is. @BucketCrab called them worker bees.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, thereallegend, BucketCrab and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, GetShrekt, Jpg and 1 other person
I have to start working in like 4 months too, either factory or retail full time for a year
I only do this during the summer to moneymax. neeting is better than doing this bullshit long term.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, GetShrekt, Jpg and 1 other person
Looking at those broken shells that are supposed to be human during night shift is what made me go NEET. It was crushing my soul and I actually sometimes got teary eyed on my way back home at 6am:fuk:.

I bet 75% of the ppl there were on SSRI-medication to cope, just blank stare and dead eyes:fuk::fuk:.

Im definitely not "fulfilled" as a NEET but it's such a relief compared to looksminning yourself by shitty sleep, stress and wageslaving. I feel so sad for niggas that crave for that LTB gf and are forced to have a job to take them to IKEA on their only day off just to maybe, just MAYBE get reluctant "hurry up and finish" type of sex:fuk::fuk::fuk:.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, ManletBlackcel, thereallegend and 4 others
filled to the brim with oldcels who have been working there for at least two decades and you can see it on their faces. when leaving night shift you'll walk past all these dudes heading to their lockers in the morning and it's brutal brutal brutal. imagine wasting away just to come home to some angry roastie who needs to force herself to open her legs for you if she even does at all. BRUTAL.
Any chadlite or chad men there or just sub 5?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
This is why I think it’s ironic how most incels are right-wing. Like I thought you guys knew your place in society, it’s strange how a lot of you guys aren’t even money maxxed or chad, yet you guys still boot lick for the system you don’t even win at

Being exploited by a boss is so cucked!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, ManletBlackcel, thereallegend and 3 others
This is why I think it’s ironic how most incels are right-wing. Like I thought you guys knew your place in society, it’s strange how a lot of you guys aren’t even money maxxed or chad, yet you guys still boot lick for the system you don’t even win at

Right wing don't mean pro capitalism retard
Also most problems for men are not caused by the capitalists

But by the left who

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, aBetterMii and Deleted member 17791
Romania is now getting factory workers from the poorer Asian countries : Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, etc., fewer and fewer Romanians are now willing to take the low-level jobs or if they do they prefer those in the Western European countries since they are better paid...

Looking at those broken shells that are supposed to be human during night shift is what made me go NEET. It was crushing my soul and I actually sometimes got teary eyed on my way back home at 6am:fuk:.

I bet 75% of the ppl there were on SSRI-medication to cope, just blank stare and dead eyes:fuk::fuk:.

Im definitely not "fulfilled" as a NEET but it's such a relief compared to looksminning yourself by shitty sleep, stress and wageslaving. I feel so sad for niggas that crave for that LTB gf and are forced to have a job to take them to IKEA on their only day off just to maybe, just MAYBE get reluctant "hurry up and finish" type of sex:fuk::fuk::fuk:.
Most factory working men are pinned down by obese wives...or they rot alone.

Didn't know one worker dating a slim decent chick during my time working in factory's for pittance/Min. Wage.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, thereallegend, aBetterMii and 2 others
Any chadlite or chad men there or just sub 5?
normies and bloated bald oldcels

it's not like there's any systemic solution. you could argue they should get paid more but what the fuck is that gonna do? still over.

Last edited:
Romania is now getting factory workers from the poorer Asian countries : Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, etc., fewer and fewer Romanians are now willing to take the low-level jobs or if they do they prefer those in the Western European countries since they are better paid...

Damn this is brutal, soon ee will be off limits for ethnic western chads cos pajeet halo will exist.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I worked in factories about 15 years ago, my observations:

1) old ugly women and occasional young slag doing easy sitting down jobs.

2) few old high T, worn down as fuck guys married to fat ugly women

3) mainly middle aged or young, low T estrogenic guys with fat ugly girlfriends or wives.

No one was attractive except couple of the dudes in office from finance and couple of those guys' secretaries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, thereallegend, Brian Peppers and 1 other person
normies and bloated bald oldcels

it's not like there's any systemic solution. you could argue they should get paid more but what the fuck is that gonna do? still over.
If factory workers had higher wages they could spend more money on softmaxxes + surgery

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Brutal.

1. It's a soul destroying women's job.
2. You can see they aready have the posture of an OAP.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
The great thing about being an individual is that you can choose better for yourself.

imagine wasting away just to come home to some angry roastie who needs to force herself to open her legs for you if she even does at all.
this has nothing to do with class but with old age, what did you expect from people who are 40-50 years old? Even if they were lawyers or doctors, the same fate awaits everyone.

Brutal.

1. It's a soul destroying women's job.
2. You can see they aready have the posture of an OAP.
Lol, yeah, we used to have many "manly" factories, making cars, trains, heavy equipment, etc., but they mostly disappeared now, and only the women factories remained who make clothes, accessories, purses, and other girlie stuff(but now these immigrant men also work here, next to the women).
Here's another one, where they sew by hand leather covered steering-wheels for luxury cars:

I worked in factories about 15 years ago, my observations:

1) old ugly women and occasional young slag doing easy sitting down jobs.

2) few old high T, worn down as fuck guys married to fat ugly women

3) mainly middle aged or young, low T estrogenic guys with fat ugly girlfriends or wives.

No one was attractive except couple of the dudes in office from finance and couple of those guys' secretaries

Tom leykis was right: Min wage men get obese women only.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
this has nothing to do with class but with old age, what did you expect from people who are 40-50 years old? Even if they were lawyers or doctors, the same fate awaits everyone.
if they had a loving wife/family, they'd at least have a reason to keep going. point I was trying to make is how all these men generate society's wealth and don't get shit in return. being a lawyer or doctor you'd at least have high status and not rot in a stinky factory every day.

being a factory worker, construction worker, tradie, etc. you are working for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
why are people shocked your body breaks down as years past by you lose out physically and mentally and decline its natural. Even if their lawyers and doctors their not gonna have the same energy at 50-65 years old as they did at 18-35.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
if they had a loving wife/family, they'd at least have a reason to keep going. point I was trying to make is how all these men generate society's wealth and don't get shit in return. being a lawyer or doctor you'd at least have high status and not rot in a stinky factory every day.

being a factory worker, construction worker, tradie, etc. you are working for nothing.
my 61.20 a hour check that came into my account this morning says other-wise. Construction laborer new york city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Users who are viewing this thread

Back