Working in fast food is easy mode for getting prime foids

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill is life
Seriously always some cute teenage girls working at every fast food joint like kfc/mcdonalds etc. inb4 chad only, teenage foids are horny as fuck and will fuck you if you are half decent looking and not a complete autist.
@SecularIslamist coomfuel bhai, it#s over if you dont experience teenage pussy atleast once in your life. I wonder if i paid one of these lowly wagecuck foids £200 for sex she'd accept :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: inceltriad78, 5'7 zoomer, majesticincel and 6 others
idgaf about kuffar foids tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, 5'7 zoomer, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
That's why Just Be First theory is severely underrated. Once these hoes go to uni and find out they could be on the cock carousel in chads theme park they lose their innocence.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, 5'7 zoomer, Ghoulish and 4 others
Nah when I worked at Little Caesars the only foid that was working with me was a LTB jewess who already had a boyfriend :feelstastyman:

That's why Just Be First theory is severely underrated. Once these hoes go to uni and find out they could be on the cock carousel in chads theme park they lose their innocence.
JUST BE FIRST REIGNS SUPREME, IT'S UNDENIABLE, CANNOT BE DISPROVEN, SIMPLY THE END ALL AND BE ALL.
IF YOU'RE NOT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST. THAT'S LIFE BUDDY BOYOS

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Someone told me he knows 12 year old hijabis giving head for €50 so imagine what a non-muzzie would do for £200.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, framemoggerr, MA_ascender and 1 other person
no niqab = don't care
When you live in the west, you are only allowed to wear a scarf, no niqab/hijab while you are working, i have seen this practically everywhere, in supermarkets etc, they have a dress code and you're basically only allowed to cover your head. It is what it is, i think it's allowed because you gotta work to put food on the table and if they don't allow hijab what can you do?

Someone told me he knows 12 year old hijabis giving head for €50 so imagine what a non-muzzie would do for £200.
Tales bhaijaan, tales from the slums of eindhoven commie blocks

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Tales bhaijaan, tales from the slums of eindhoven commie blocks
I don’t see why he would lie, he’s a teencel himself. Degeneracy spreads like wildfire in the west.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
The world is not ready to accept that this is prime male smv
IMG 0983

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i know exactly who tod you that jfl :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and Gengar
My fast food job is sadly a sausagefest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Esteban1997
Pack Up my food wagie

• JFL
Seriously always some cute teenage girls working at every fast food joint like kfc/mcdonalds etc. inb4 chad only, teenage foids are horny as fuck and will fuck you if you are half decent looking and not a complete autist.
@SecularIslamist coomfuel bhai, it#s over if you dont experience teenage pussy atleast once in your life. I wonder if i paid one of these lowly wagecuck foids £200 for sex she'd accept :lul:
This shit is legit

Pack Up my food wagie
not me buddy boyo, ain't worked a day in my life, i am truly free like God intended. But if the teencels on this forum want pussy so badly that's an easy option for them.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
I had a foid coworker at IHOP who was getting BLACKED in the freezer during the morning shift

• JFL
not me buddy boyo, ain't worked a day in my life, i am truly free like God intended. But if the teencels on this forum want pussy so badly that's an easy option for them.
“In Islam, labor is considered a virtuous deed and obligatory upon all able bodied person in society. Man has many needs to fulfill: food, water, clothing, shelter, medicine, education etc. and since he is required to fulfill these needs for himself and his family through lawful means, he is obliged to work.”

Start walking to your cagie. :feelshah:

• JFL
I had a foid coworker at IHOP who was getting BLACKED in the freezer during the morning shift
you'#re either the one fucking the foids or you're the cuck hearing them from the next room

I don’t see why he would lie, he’s a teencel himself. Degeneracy spreads like wildfire in the west.
I get women are degenerate and there's an increasing number of hoejabis but 12 year old hijabis giving BJs? massive exaggeration tbh. Also women are promiscuous but they would probably still deny £200 to have sex, they only want it for free with chad.

you'#re either the one fucking the foids or you're the cuck hearing them from the next room
Nope, I heard it through the grapevine. Plus I went thru her phone’s camera roll once when she wasn’t looking and confirmed her to be a certified freak

“In Islam, labor is considered a virtuous deed and obligatory upon all able bodied person in society. Man has many needs to fulfill: food, water, clothing, shelter, medicine, education etc. and since he is required to fulfill these needs for himself and his family through lawful means, he is obliged to work.”

Start walking to your cagie. :feelshah:
Brutal, but i am not an able bodied person. My body is diseased and i can barely walk for more than 20 minutes without pain. Most menial min wage jobs require you to stand for hours, it's brutal.
The government shall oblige my needs :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I get women are degenerate and there's an increasing number of hoejabis but 12 year old hijabis giving BJs? massive exaggeration tbh. Also women are promiscuous but they would probably still deny £200 to have sex, they only want it for free with chad.
One of them is a mulatta and the other is white. It’s definitely believable.

• Hmm...
Brutal, but i am not an able bodied person. My body is diseased and i can barely walk for more than 20 minutes without pain.
The government shall oblige my needs :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
I think you’re exaggerating things for free gibs. :feelshah:

• JFL
One of them is a mulatta and the other is white. It’s definitely believable.
okay so mulatta/white muslims? not south asian? that makes it kinda believable, not evne muslim in that case.

I think you’re exaggerating things for free gibs. :feelshah:
honestly at this point it's nto worth working min wage shit jobs where you have to stand for hours stacking shelves or something.
Min wage after tax = around £1400
Gibs tax-free = £720
+ 200-300 form buying/selling stuff online, close to 1000 + leech off my mother for 100 or so aswell
Really not any significant difference, certainly not enough to work 9-5 standing for hours and hours doing some shit job alongside some low IQ barely sentient NPC normalfags.

okay so mulatta/white muslims? not south asian? that makes it kinda believable, not evne muslim in that case.
Lol I said €, not £. There’s no sizeable SA community here. But yes he said one is mulatta and other one is white. I thought he meant MENA first but apparently not.

• Hmm...
honestly at this point it's nto worth working min wage shit jobs where you have to stand for hours stacking shelves or something.
Min wage after tax = around £1400
Gibs tax-free = £720
+ 200-300 form buying/selling stuff online, close to 1000 + leech off my mother for 100 or so aswell
Really not any significant difference, certainly not enough to work 9-5 standing for hours and hours doing some shit job alongside some low IQ barely sentient NPC normalfags.
I have to be stuck in a cagie because I got 90k debt. :feelscry:

Lol I said €, not £. There’s no sizeable SA community here. But yes he said one is mulatta and other one is white. I thought he meant MENA first but apparently not.
i mean they're not muslim so it's whatever unless he's saying they literally walk around wearing hijab which o me just seems like avoiding the police JFL. No SA community in NL, if you want south asians everywhere you can come to the UK :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I have to be stuck in a cagie because I got 90k debt. :feelscry:
don't need to pay debt with gibs, they have aminimum, you gotta earn like 25k then they start taking like 100 or so from your monthly paycheck

i mean they're not muslim so it's whatever unless he's saying they literally walk around wearing hijab which o me just seems like avoiding the police JFL. No SA community in NL, if you want south asians everywhere you can come to the UK :ogre:
Well yeah nobody is actually Muslim, everyone has their sins. And I don’t find SA women attractive. Bug eyed big nose having ahh pajeetas with shitty attitudes.

don't need to pay debt with gibs, they have aminimum, you gotta earn like 25k then they start taking like 100 or so from your monthly paycheck
Yeah well I get 35 years to pay it back so I’m alright.

Yeah well I get 35 years to pay it back so I’m alright.
we have lifetime to pay it back but nobody ever gets rid of it, it's designed that way. Are you wagecucking soon or part time while going to college? busy busy busy bhai
Well yeah nobody is actually Muslim, everyone has their sins. And I don’t find SA women attractive. Bug eyed big nose having ahh pajeetas with shitty attitudes.
honestly you are in NL, there's more than enough attractive pakistani foids here in the UK, seen many IRL myself and that's why i am paki only and don't care for other ethnicities. Actually most paki foids i seen don't have big noses tbh, my sister has tiny/small nose and so do all my female cousins. And most paki foids i see IRL have fair skin and don't look pajeeta at all, clearly paki from a mile away. But yes attitudes of south asian women in general are terrible. They're extremely entitled. I'd say the most attractive women here to me personally are pakistani and eastern euro foids.