Working is absolute hell on earth I am being abused constantly by the working masses

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
I have never ever been treated so unfairly in my entire life as I have at this current job. I phoned up someone for legal advice and they told me they can only give me impartial/neutral advice on the matter which I thought was fair enough.

Describing the situation to this 'impartial' lawyer proved to be very interesting as they broke their vow of neutrality to tell me that I was seriously being mistreated at work and should contact higher ups as soon as possible.

Just let that marinate. An impartial neutral lawyer broke their vow of neutrality because of how badly I had been mistreated.

I have been verbally abused, sexually assaulted, scratched, burned, untrue rumours have been spread about me, management doesnt give a fuck whatsoever, managers initially letting me know my colleagues "hate my guts", work training cut short and then I get disciplinary action for not knowing what I am doing, personal belongings thrown on the floor in the staffroom. The list goes on and on.

I've had to smoke a shitload of weed to cope with what is going on and I really stuck at it for as long as I could but I am coming to the end of how much abuse I want to take and I am going to leave.

What really fucking sucks is that I can't use them as a reference for future employment because they will make up lies about me or embellish issues I was having to make me look worse.

80% of the staff are women. There is a meltcel dude who is an absolute dick 24/7 and is one of the most boring losers I have ever known in my life. I'd be alright with that if it weren't for the fact everyone else is on his team too. I have had entire weeks where I haven't managed to have an informal friendly discussion with anyone I am working with. Just complete radio silence unless I am being ordered around to do something or I have made a mistake.

I have never dealt with abuse like this in my life. My colleagues at my last job were cool and I even hung out with a few of them after work for a good half year after I quit. I quit that job because of the nature of the job, not because of my colleagues. My colleagues were angels in comparison.

This is why dictatorship of the proletariat is an incredibly bad idea. The working class are incredibly tribal and will kill and torture anyone who doesn't fit in with them. They are animals in human form.

The best reason for escaping wage slavery is to recognize that the working masses are an entirely separate species to middle and upper class human beings.

A middle class man can integrate himself very easily within the upper echelons of society if he has the opportunity to. But a working class person will never ever have the kindheartedness, intelligence and introspection to ever achieve such a feat. They will be stuck like that till they are in a coffin. They are a worthless lot.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur, apocalypse and 1 other person
Get a new job

imagine being a man and getting "abused" at your workplace
literally just quit your job and go find another one
if youre too low iq to find another and/or better job then youre simply destined to be an abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 21863, thereallegend and 3 others
I'm not reading all of that

if youre too low iq to find another and/or better job then youre simply destined to be an abused dog
feels like it

Boohoo wagie just shoot you the store and stop crying

Legit reacted without reading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
just go er

I’m legiting you despite the face that I don’t have a job and it’s over 4 me (for now) but yeah just leave

I have never ever been treated so unfairly in my entire life as I have at this current job. I phoned up someone for legal advice and they told me they can only give me impartial/neutral advice on the matter which I thought was fair enough.

Describing the situation to this 'impartial' lawyer proved to be very interesting as they broke their vow of neutrality to tell me that I was seriously being mistreated at work and should contact higher ups as soon as possible.

Just let that marinate. An impartial neutral lawyer broke their vow of neutrality because of how badly I had been mistreated.

I have been verbally abused, sexually assaulted, scratched, burned, untrue rumours have been spread about me, management doesnt give a fuck whatsoever, managers initially letting me know my colleagues "hate my guts", work training cut short and then I get disciplinary action for not knowing what I am doing, personal belongings thrown on the floor in the staffroom. The list goes on and on.

I've had to smoke a shitload of weed to cope with what is going on and I really stuck at it for as long as I could but I am coming to the end of how much abuse I want to take and I am going to leave.

What really fucking sucks is that I can't use them as a reference for future employment because they will make up lies about me or embellish issues I was having to make me look worse.

80% of the staff are women. There is a meltcel dude who is an absolute dick 24/7 and is one of the most boring losers I have ever known in my life. I'd be alright with that if it weren't for the fact everyone else is on his team too. I have had entire weeks where I haven't managed to have an informal friendly discussion with anyone I am working with. Just complete radio silence unless I am being ordered around to do something or I have made a mistake.

I have never dealt with abuse like this in my life. My colleagues at my last job were cool and I even hung out with a few of them after work for a good half year after I quit. I quit that job because of the nature of the job, not because of my colleagues. My colleagues were angels in comparison.

This is why dictatorship of the proletariat is an incredibly bad idea. The working class are incredibly tribal and will kill and torture anyone who doesn't fit in with them. They are animals in human form.

The best reason for escaping wage slavery is to recognize that the working masses are an entirely separate species to middle and upper class human beings.

A middle class man can integrate himself very easily within the upper echelons of society if he has the opportunity to. But a working class person will never ever have the kindheartedness, intelligence and introspection to ever achieve such a feat. They will be stuck like that till they are in a coffin. They are a worthless lot.
Working class people are like Skaven from warhammer disgusting little snivelling rats ready to stab you at any chance. British working class are worse than fucking insects I swear I laugh @ humanity for being conquered by rbitish people imagine these ugly low class bottom feeders cucking you fucking filth bastards need to fucking die

Rant over but fuck the native British working class I despise them

Just sabotage the work place before you leave, until you run their whole business into the ground...

This is the best way I can answer. ER is winking at you for a reason bro

Working class people are like Skaven from warhammer disgusting little snivelling rats ready to stab you at any chance. British working class are worse than fucking insects I swear I laugh @ humanity for being conquered by rbitish people imagine these ugly low class bottom feeders cucking you fucking filth bastards need to fucking die

Rant over but fuck the native British working class I despise them
The british are not admirable because of the underclass. Its the English Elite whom are truly exceptional

The british are not admirable because of the underclass. Its the English Elite whom are truly exceptional
Yep. The English/British upper class are Norman’s they are gods amongst men.
Fuckers literally pulled the world into what it is today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
what made you stay? it sounds like you've been putting up with this longer than you should have