Working is cucked af

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
specially if youre low class, society is a ponzi scheme, working is counter intuitive af compared to the hunter gatherer days where you lived intuitively and naturally

you wake up at a certain hour and many times your body needs more rest, your meals are scheduled, everything is scheduled

If youre not born rich and find working cucked you should be thinking about becoming rich, become an athlete, rapper, salesman, dope dealer or become a vagabond if that lifestyle fits you, going off grid...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, tallnegga, Deleted member 72684 and 12 others
People who I have always admired are the niggas that are financially free, the ones who find some easy way to make money and exploit it. They are always so laid back from all the money

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, k99, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
Well I don't work so HA

Well I don't work so HA
Little ahh snail
AOL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72684 and TechnoBoss
Become raper is not bad

Yeah it’s the most cucked thing ever that’s why I’m anti society. Life is legit a scam unless you’re born with top 1% wealth

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and 6PSLcel
People who I have always admired are the niggas that are financially free, the ones who find some easy way to make money and exploit it. They are always so laid back from all the money
We all strive to be that nigga

and the brutal reality is, if you aren't genetically gifted with a high IQ you'll never make good money without solid connections

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Deleted member 23558
all i need is 1-2 million dollars for a lifetime of good enough financial freedom, that’s what i’m going to work my whole life to make. while the world literally wipes its ass with 1-2 million

There is no such thing as ''working''.

There are only kings and slaves, but today we call them the bosses and underlings, with different ranks, and we call the process of being slaves ''our job'' instead..

The only difference between the past and the present is that the kings have gotten smarter and offer their slaves enough wages to survive for a month, so that they don't revolt against the kings, and kill them :oops: :what:

I enjoy schedules and routine

and the brutal reality is, if you aren't genetically gifted with a high IQ you'll never make good money without solid connections
You really don’t need to be that smart to make good money. By good I mean six figures at least per year.

If you want to be some tech billionaire, then yeah, you’ll need IQ plus connections.

over if ur not making at least 5 figures a month online in 2024 🥱

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
with what
@Themanletauticel123 @guilty u also

• +1
Reactions: guilty

buddy needs to take the whitepill and call it a day

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel