Working low class jobs

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
God I fucking hate working as low class scum.

40 year old manlet subhumans think they are above you.

My job at the country club starts in summer, so I have to work a subhuman supermarket job until then. It's okay though, HGH will turn me into a 6'4 mogging machine.

HGH = LIFE

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Chadelite
It will be worth it in the end indeed

I work as an ober in a classy restaurant for the rich and those niggas act like they are above you all the time. Making stupid dad jokes around you and always complain / make you pick stuff that isnt needed. (once an ugly nw7 manlet in a suit dropped a napkin on purpose and i had to pick it up). Joking with his rich friends, luckily his wife didnt find it funny and gave me an extra tip when they left.

I have to pull up a very formal and respectable fond but i want to kick in every single one of their faces.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
good luck

but don’t expect HGH to make a super significant impact at 16/17 on your height

I swear to god on my last week working there I will personally beat the fuck out of any cunt who disrespects me. You are low class scum shopping at a low class discount supermarket, kill yourselves unironically you subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and stuckneworleans
I work as an ober in a classy restaurant for the rich and those niggas act like they are above you all the time. Making stupid dad jokes around you and always complain / make you pick stuff that isnt needed. (once an ugly nw7 manlet in a suit dropped a napkin on purpose and i had to pick it up). Joking with his rich friends, luckily his wife didnt find it funny and gave me an extra tip when they left.

I have to pull up a very formal and respectable fond but i want to kick in every single one of their faces.
his wife wanted to fuck you
why don’t you hgh max son

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
good luck

but don’t expect HGH to make a super significant impact at 16/17 on your height
yeah, I'm hoping for 1-2 inches best case scenario. I'm projected 6'3-6'2 natty.

Mainly doing it for face gains.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah, I'm hoping for 1-2 inches best case scenario. I'm projected 6'3-6'2 natty.

Mainly doing it for face gains.
yeah good luck mate

how tall are ur parents?