Working out everyday changed my life

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I got someone to keep track of me and forcing me to do it everyday on discord as well.

Better posture, better voice and wider back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, 4lt.Real and Infinite
i went from invisible to ivisble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Deleted member 39692
How did your voice change?

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and One Rep Max
Damn, that's nice.
You mean actual gym or home calisthenics?

Damn, that's nice.
You mean actual gym or home calisthenics?
Small gym at my building and calisthenics+ small free weights in my room.

• Love it
Reactions: Infinite
Yeah gymcelling helps, especially cardio... I feel good after lifting weights but 2x better after at least 1km run on a treadmill.
My bones stopped cracking, I feel much better and obv with higher serotonin , dopamine and T levels.
I give less fucks and I am happier.
Not only that but you get a better physical body on top of all those mental benefits.

Tbh I try to keep it moderate, I believe some autists are right about it aging you too quickly but only if you go in too hard
I do 4 days of gymmaxing and 4 days off lel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid
Yeah gymcelling helps, especially cardio... I feel good after lifting weights but 2x better after at least 1km run on a treadmill.
My bones stopped cracking, I feel much better and obv with higher serotonin , dopamine and T levels.
I give less fucks and I am happier.
Not only that but you get a better physical body on top of all those mental benefits.

Tbh I try to keep it moderate, I believe some autists are right about it aging you too quickly if you go in too hard
I do 4 days of gymmaxing and 4 days off lel
Hi.

• +1
Reactions: Weed
, I believe some autists are right about it aging you too quickly if you go in too hard
I believe they are coping.
One can train 6x per week, in general

I believe they are coping.
One can train 6x per week, in general
I don't think so... You can but you shouldn't. I think moderation is the key across everything in this world.
If you think about it, you clench and you frown and shit.. All this adds up to wrinkles.. After gym your face is red and feels "irritated"... So doing all that on repeat, 6 times a day, for years will make you age IMO. I think it's better to let your body to rest, "adjust" and "adapt" and it'll help you long term. Also working out boosts collagen but I think it's fucked it if you just overdo it because no matter how much it's produced, you will still be fucked after all that frowning.

Also overdoing it and "going hard" at it will probably fuck your heart more than it'll help you. Moderation is the key as I said. Get all benefits of gymmaxing without negatives.

Last edited: