Working out in a college gym is major self esteem boost

RealNinja

RealNinja

Gold
This week I flew to my out of state college, I’ve been using the college gym facilities before school starts. For this past year I’ve been working out at a commercial gym in my southern hometown. My old gym was literally full of giant roided up black guys easily benching 3 plates for reps. I always used to go to the gym and get mogged brutally, which made me feel really shitty about my physique and level of strength.

Now working out in a college gym it’s way different. This place is full of DYELs that weigh a buck 30. For the first time in my life I’m actually not getting mogged into oblivion. Really puts things into perspective. I’ve been training like a maniac and eating my protein for a long time now, and it felt like it was all for nothing when I watched Tyrone casually bench the 130 pound dumbbells for 12. Now I’m realizing that I’m doing pretty good for 17 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Snowskinned, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Just training for a year=u body mog 90% of guys ur age (if u have decent starting point and genetics)

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Just training for a year=u body mog 90% of guys ur age (if u have decent starting point and genetics)
Yeah you can get really far if you actually do it right. Most guys in this age group are retarded and know nothing about training and diet

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and likenesss
More like 99% if you know what are you doing and have nice genes

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11 and likenesss