Working with older people is a death sentence.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Literally have no common shit to talk about, these cucks have families and children when I just rot home after work.

Was taking a coffee 10 minutes ago and one dude came up to me and said “You taking a coffee bud? we’d need a bucket full of that hahaha!” and I was like “hahaha yeah” dreaming about the moment I get fired so I can rot home and rope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Latinolooksmaxxer, ChadL1te and 5 others
nah older people have been quite pleasant to talk too

it may be just you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, borntosuffer, Never Get Up and 5 others
I work with old and disabled people. Holy shit they're so bluepilled. But tbh they're from a different generation it's an eye opener to see them reflect on their life and how easy and different it was.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Darkeningstar
Literally have no common shit to talk about, these cucks have families and children when I just rot home after work.

Was taking a coffee 10 minutes ago and one dude came up to me and said “You taking a coffee bud? we’d need a bucket full of that hahaha!” and I was like “hahaha yeah” dreaming about the moment I get fired so I can rot home and rope.
Yeah, "Ahahah"

nah older people have been quite pleasant to talk too

it may be just you
and by older people im not taking seniors im talking about 40s-50s

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
might be me, idk tbh
it depends what kind of people you are around

a lot of the older people im around have very interesting stories and topics to talk about

some of them though are straight unbearable

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and PseudoMaxxer
it depends what kind of people you are around

a lot of the older people im around have very interesting stories and topics to talk about

some of them though are straight unbearable
Most of them are for me, but maybe it’s just the work environment idk.

Everyone here seems to be looking art me badly and giving me side eyes, idk bro.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
I cant talk with them considering how disconnected they are from reality. They don't know shit about job market or dating market.

• +1
I like older people tbh

Most of them are for me, but maybe it’s just the work environment idk.

Everyone here seems to be looking art me badly and giving me side eyes, idk bro.
could be you vibe

like are you sulking around or have a bad expression

also if you dont like your work environment thats will inevitably effect you mood and performance at work

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Schizo Tappy
Many people hate normies because they wish they could be normal

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and PseudoMaxxer
Many people hate normies because they wish they could be normal
I don’t hate them, but I do wish to be dumber and live a normal life @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
  • +1

You should still talk to them, so your social skills won't deteriorate even further, imagine that in the future you ascend somehow, but you will talk and act like an autist because you didn't practice your speech skills...

• +1
You should still talk to them, so your social skills won't deteriorate even further, imagine that in the future you ascend somehow, but you will talk and act like an autist because you didn't practice your speech skills...
im pretty NT, but I just don’t feel the need to talk to anyone at my job I hate them

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
TBD total boomer death

• Love it