Workout legs with wide hips?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Yes?No?Yes?Maybe?
Share your wisdom.
Or maybe also ass I guess

No😂
Why pics do you not know how wide hips look?
Here I guess
802B07F5 F6E1 4465 A643 AF9BBA302DE2

Don’t squat wide. It will blow your obliques out. It will grow your ass nicely, though. Still train legs with machines etc, probably normal squat stance should still be fine. Just avoid stuff that will thicken up your obliques as it accentuates the wide hips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Don’t squat wide. It will blow your obliques out. It will grow your ass nicely, though. Still train legs with machines etc, probably normal squat stance should still be fine. Just avoid stuff that will thicken up your obliques as it accentuates the wide hips
Hmm but doesnt bigger obliques make your hips look not that wide since the Waist to hip ratio gets smaller?

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
LATS LATS LATS and then train Lats again.
Anyway theres not much you can do against it. I would train legs with machines every once in a while and focus on upper body

• Love it
LATS LATS LATS and then train Lats again.
Anyway theres not much you can do against it. I would train legs with machines every once in a while and focus on upper body
Thank you

Hmm but doesnt bigger obliques make your hips look not that wide since the Waist to hip ratio gets smaller?
That is true but does depend on your overall torso length/shoulder width. Nogger is right in that you want bigger lats, especially the lower lats to tie in nicely with the waist then the obliques would compliment the physique and help the waist to hip ratio.

Try getting wider shoulders, side deltoids for more width and bigger lats.

• Love it