Workout programmes

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
What workout programme do yall recommend for beginners? I have aesthetics in mind ice about strength that much. Should I start with strong lifts or coolcicada?

push ups, pull ups, curl ups, bodyweight exercises, caliesthenics

The more you train - the more results you get. Train harder, coolcicada 6x times a week is ok. But I think you don't need deadlifts for aesthetics, unless you want increase strength in this particular exercise

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
exercises .

just lift weights retard

What workout programme do yall recommend for beginners? I have aesthetics in mind ice about strength that much. Should I start with strong lifts or coolcicada?

Differing opinions on this but I would recommend 2 days a week on each bodypart when lifting weights but push it hard on those days. 3 sets on most things with an 8-10 rep range. Too increase gains you have to increase weight a few pounds every so often even if you hit a point where strength seems to be stuck. Just do a few less reps until you increase to the 8-10 reps if that happens.

Differing opinions on this but I would recommend 2 days a week on each bodypart when lifting weights but push it hard on those days. 3 sets on most things with an 8-10 rep range. Too increase gains you have to increase weight a few pounds every so often even if you hit a point where strength seems to be stuck. Just do a few less reps until you increase to the 8-10 reps if that happens.
2 times a week is too little. 3 times a week is the least amount if one takes his training goal seriously

2 times a week is too little. 3 times a week is the least amount if one takes his training goal seriously

I actually gained more on my main bodyparts when I backed off to 2 times a week from 3 but it may vary from person to person and what you are doing.