Workout routine and diet

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I started going to the gym again after a while.

My current stats are: Height: 1,9m/6‘3 weight: 65kg/143lbs

I‘m underweight because I starvemaxxed and only ate meat after for the last few months.

My goal is actually losing more fat in my midsection until I have a six pack and a flat chiseled chest but I could also get accostumed to the idea of building muscle and gaining weight again so I‘m not underweight anymore instead of focusing on losing fat.

My current workout routine is just a full body workout plan. I’m gonna keep training that way for a month after that I might do a split workout routine for upper and lower body.

What do you guys think I should do?

Keep eating a carnivore diet and try to get rid of more body fat until I‘m lean or eat the typical bodybuilder diet constisting of broccoli, rice and chicken and try to gain muscle and weight?

Also explain why in detail if possible.

Last edited:
Typical bodybuilder diet is bullshit made for roidmaxxers, you need to eat a lot of fat to increase your cholesterol and take a lot of vitamin D to maximize your testosterone.

I started going to the gym again after a while.

My current stats are: Height: 1,9m/6‘3 weight: 65kg/143lbs

I‘m underweight because I starvemaxxed and only ate meat after for the last few months.

My goal is actually losing more fat in my midsection until I have six pack and a flat chiseled chest but I could also get accostumedto the idea of building muscle and gaining weight again so I‘m not underweight anymore instead of focusing on losing fat.

What do you guys think I should do?

Keep eating a carnivore and try to get rid of more body fat until I‘m lean or eat the typical bodybuilder diet constisting of broccoli, rice and chicken and try to gain muscle and weight?

Also explain why in detail if possible.
Typical bodybuilder diet is bullshit made for roidmaxxers, you need to eat a lot of fat to increase your cholesterol and take a lot of vitamin d, to maximize your testosterone
So basically I can keep eating my current diet consisting of mostly grass fed ground beef, eggs, steaks and chicken breasts? And by getting vitamin do you mean via the sun? Because I read recently that vitamin D that is synthetic might not be absorbed properly or is that false?

So basically I can keep eating my current diet consisting of mostly grass fed ground beef, eggs, steaks and chicken breasts? And by getting vitamin do you mean via the sun? Because I read recently that vitamin D that is synthetic might not be absorbed properly or is that false?
Yes you should get your vitamin d from te sun ideally, and in your diet i would eat 40% beef and 60% fat. Also keep your sodium intake minimum. If you are fine without adding carbs in your diet i would keep like that, but in my case i drink 1 glass of whole milk before bed just for sleep purposes.

Yes you should get your vitamin d from te sun ideally, and in your diet i would eat 40% beef and 60% fat. Also keep your sodium intake minimum. If you are fine without adding carbs in your diet i would keep like that, but in my case i drink 1 glass of whole milk before bed just for sleep purposes.
Okay, so I will just keep my diet like it is now for the most part and do some adjustments here and there.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
what does your full body workout routine consist of and how many times a week do u work out

Decent

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC