• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yliaster, Rea, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Good stuff

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: illusivespirits, Joshrc and Eriot Lodger
I did back, biceps and forearms today

Lat pull-down, bicep curl, reverse curl, farmers walks, some variations of the wrists curl

10 minute plank
Mogs me :feelsmage:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: illusivespirits, Joshrc and Eriot Lodger
planks? are you a white woman from 2014?

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Joshrc
I did back, biceps and forearms today

Lat pull-down, bicep curl, reverse curl, farmers walks, some variations of the wrists curl

Mogs me :feelsmage:
You should do dead hangs in case you don't. They're great for forearms and can even decompress the spine if you do a lot of heavy lifting (the spinal discs inevitably compress from deadlifts and farmers walks) so balance it, but they're good exercises. Wrist curls are a bit redundant imo, but if you like em keep at it.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joshrc and n9wiff
You should do dead hangs in case you don't. They're great for forearms and can even decompress the spine if you do a low of heavy lifting (the spinal discs inevitably compress from deadlifts and faarmers walks) so balance it, but they're good exercises. Wrist curls are a bit redundant imo, but if you like em keep at it.
Yeah I think it's true, barely building my forearms with wrist curls

Will include deadhangs now, sounds like it'll help with my grip as well, thanks :lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
no pics of you in a skirt doing your workout ? what a scam @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Bad advice not training to failure and too much volume

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
planks? are you a white woman from 2014?
Big trouble if i speak 1

we all know you should never exercise:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I don't own a skirt believe it or not

• Woah
Reactions: Rea
I train to failure

Lmao if you think that's a lot of volume
Well you most likely aren’t training to failure if you designate a specific amount of time for each exercise. It’s not about what I think, look up the research. You only need 2 sets and you are doing way too many reps to be in a hypertrophic rep range

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Well you most likely aren’t training to failure if you designate a specific amount of time for each exercise. It’s not about what I think, look up the research. You only need 2 sets and you are doing way too many reps to be in a hypertrophic rep range
You're just some guy making assumptions on the internet. Pfft muh hypertrophic range I didn't ask for your amateur advice

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
No workout for your plant diet

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, TechnoBoss and The Homelander
You're just some guy making assumptions on the internet. Pfft muh hypertrophic range I didn't ask for your amateur advice
No need to get rude bhai. Well this is a public forum so you didn’t really ask for anyone’s advice. You can do whatever workout you want at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Eriot Lodger
No, not the wrap. That’s just carbohydrates mixing with fats. Randle Cycle activation.
It was a vegetable wrap coz it was green. Probably kale or something, I'm not sure.

Dips 3 sets
1 minute dead hang (for stretch mostly)
Crunches 60 in 1 set
10 minute plank

Short and sweet 👌
10 minute plank is going to feel like 10 hours

But gl though

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
No pull-ups? Your back will look like complete shit. You can even do chin ups to work your biceps.

Dips can train your chest as well depending on your form so they’re pretty versatile.

No pull-ups? Your back will look like complete shit. You can even do chin ups to work your biceps.

Dips can train your chest as well depending on your form so they’re pretty versatile.
I used to do like 25 chin ups regularly (on first set). Now I don't care about being buff so I just train for wellbeing/fitness and maintenance work. I have other athletic endeavors, but just building muscle seems so pointless to me

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
classic faggot workout

10 minute plank is going to feel like 10 hours

But gl though
It's hard but I felt good today so I just went with flow. Thx broke me more than a couple sweats 🥵

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
absolute garbage