World war 3 will start at 2025

The Grinch

The Grinch

The Ukraine war was the beginning, this will lead to a fight between Russia and NATO, Russia will be supported by China, which will lead to an intervention of the USA and we will all be at war.

This is not my theory, but the prediction of expects.

It’s over for basement dwellers, enjoy your puppy-life as long as it lasts, this will be the last year which you will experience in peace, soon you will be forced to join the military, while strong independent women will of course be protected by you, because there is no feminism during war times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 2832 and 6 others
You can't be an expert on this topic you are talking about liars

And no it won't happen

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Middle east just ignited the flames of war again, another proxy war incoming, guess they gave up on africa.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 5467 and BrahminBoss
Most here are suicidal anyways they would prob be happy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 1966Ford, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 20370 and 7 others
no, china wont risk a war with the us, same goes for the us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
it won't happen
People didn’t expect WW1, just as they didn‘t expect WW2 and people are not expecting WW3 even tough it’s already knocking on our door

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, falcon1 and Deleted member 32285
People didn’t expect WW1, just as they didn‘t expect WW2 and people are not expecting WW3 even tough it’s already knocking on our door
They arent comparble. And People probably did expect ww2

They arent comparble. And People probably did expect ww2

Incels always want to see the world burn because they want everyone else to suffer like them. This is OP

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, KingCartierrr23, falcon1 and 1 other person
"no it won't happen" also isn't an argument
Whataboutism. And he made the prediction he should explain why anf he didnt so I did the same thing I claimed something

Take your meds

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
Looksmax.org during ww3

You can't be an expert on this topic you are talking about liars

And no it won't happen
As the first cold wind of the year pushed passed this mountain, the lights went out bringing total darkness. I made love at that moment. Simultaneously, the Palestinians attacked Israel.

Ah, yes, tick-tock, tick-tock, Tik-Tok, tick-

Alone in the woods, an angel cried, "The Keeper is coming! Fallen, arise!"

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
world war 3 will never exist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 25534, falcon1 and 2 others
Women might be protected but that doesnt stop you from doing war crimes against civilian females when the opportunity arises. You can use war to release you incel rage, just as russians did it in all those towns they managed to occupy

At worst, it would be a Cold War type situation with smaller proxy wars throughout. Not a full blown world war like in the 40s and 10s

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 32285 and thenewhebbe
The Ukraine war was the beginning, this will lead to a fight between Russia and NATO, Russia will be supported by China, which will lead to an intervention of the USA and we will all be at war.

It’s over for basement dwellers, enjoy your puppy-life as long as it lasts, this will be the last year which you will experience in peace, soon you will be forced to join the military, while strong independent women will of course be protected by you, because there is no feminism during war times
you’ve gyatt to be rizzing me!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
WW3 is simply inevitable at this moment.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
World War 3 will not involve russia-Ukraine.

Albert Pike correctly predicted the first two and wrote that the third would be between the Islamic world and political Zionism (international jewry).

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

Albert Pike correctly predicted the first two and wrote that the third would be between the Islamic world and political Zionism (international jewry).
You haven't seen anything yet.

I will not be there during ww3 so good luck to you all

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

It’s plausible but unlikely. Id guess we will enter a very long and tenuous cold war with wars in countries which arent important (like the vietnam war) but no countries really want to start war because it near inevitably means a nuke at some point

It’s plausible but unlikely. Id guess we will enter a very long and tenuous cold war with wars in countries which arent important (like the vietnam war) but no countries really want to start war because it near inevitably means a nuke at some point
Israel is considering the nuclear option rn lol

• Woah
Israel is considering the nuclear option rn lol
Doesnt matter its just a side country war. Israel and palestine dont matter to the world. There will be no ripple effect if palestine or israel gets nuked. It pretty much only matters if North America, the UK, China, Russia, or india gets nuked. Everything else is just collateral

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
WWV will be fought will sticks and stone

All Chad’s will be wiped out, the incels with subhuman genetics that aren’t elgible for draft will get all the women.

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger

he didnt u faggot , lol at reading fake facts by conspiracycels

How do i take my vials of peptides and test during the war

• JFL
I can't wait to wipe non-whites off this planet

I can't be drafted :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 32285

Not yet. But when it gets serious, even retards will be drafted to use as canon fodder.
No I've got IBD I can't be drafted I'd just shit bloody diarrhea all over the military police

No I've got IBD I can't be drafted I'd just shit bloody diarrhea all over the military police
Not if you wear diaper. Problem solved. Welcome in the military.

Not if you wear diaper. Problem solved. Welcome in the military.
Nah, I would have enlisted years ago if that were the case you don't know how this disease works clearly, unqualified for military

As the first cold wind of the year pushed passed this mountain, the lights went out bringing total darkness. I made love at that moment. Simultaneously, the Palestinians attacked Israel.

Ah, yes, tick-tock, tick-tock, Tik-Tok, tick-

Alone in the woods, an angel cried, "The Keeper is coming! Fallen, arise!"
what is this?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires