World war three, value of the dollar, geomaxing for money

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
There is a small chance in our lifetime that WWIII may potentially happen. If that does happen in the United States what's the move?

I want to put some of my money into crypto but I would only put around 2,000 maybe 1500 into btc and 500 into eth. But is that really going to do anything? Is it worth risking the money opportunity cost wise? I own a business and that $2000 could be used in much better ways to make me more money, so having it sit in crypto would be an L overall unless it went up

Last, I'd want to move to a safe haven, is that even possible? Where should I geomax to?

If anyones got any answers, or suggestions leave your credentials in your post please.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, FutureSlayer and AlexBrown84
There is a small chance in our lifetime that WWIII may potentially happen. If that does happen in the United States what's the move?

I want to put some of my money into crypto but I would only put around 2,000 maybe 1500 into btc and 500 into eth. But is that really going to do anything? Is it worth risking the money opportunity cost wise? I own a business and that $2000 could be used in much better ways to make me more money, so having it sit in crypto would be an L overall unless it went up

Last, I'd want to move to a safe haven, is that even possible? Where should I geomax to?

If anyones got any answers, or suggestions leave your credentials in your post please.
WW3 isnt happening due to israel vs palestine lmaoo. None of the arab countries want to actually help them and even if they needed they r gonna get smoked as most powerful nations r behind israel

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

put 500 into XMR instead of eth

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
put 500 into XMR instead of eth
I'm not wasting my money on some random crypto project. I'm only investing to maintain the value of my money. I'm not expecting a 10x increase

WW3 isnt happening due to israel vs palestine lmaoo. None of the arab countries want to actually help them and even if they needed they r gonna get smoked as most powerful nations r behind israel
There's always Russia and Ukraine, there's still a possibility of a big war between Israel and Palestine, there will also most likely be more war within our lifespan. So I think all of my questions are valid

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and thereallegend
I'm not wasting my money on some random crypto project. I'm only investing to maintain the value of my money. I'm not expecting a 10x increase
Monero is a coin thats been around since 2014 its not a pump and dump scheme. monero (XMR) is the only coin that one could even call a crypto because its fully anonymous. full fledged privacy unlike btc or eth where the FEDS can trace where the money is coming from and where it is going to . Monero is the truest cryptocurrency truer than BTC and ETH so yeah better invest it in XMR than on ETH .

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
USA is always a safe haven country. Because they don't have any significant neighbour enemies. I don't see Canada or mexico attacking them.
Australia is safe haven also imo. And maybe Japan also, to some extend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sondern and schizo echochamber
monero (XMR) is the only coin that one could even call a crypto because its fully anonymous.
cope, on the claim, that it's the only coin that can be called a crypto. A crypto, doesn't have to be perse, privacy maxxed, to be a crypto.
i agree, Monero moggs in privacy since the begining. they are fully dedicated to privacy maxxing, and they proof they did.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
cope, on the claim, that it's the only coin that can be called a crypto. A crypto, doesn't have to be perse, privacy maxxed, to be a crypto.
i agree, Monero moggs in privacy since the begining. they are fully dedicated to privacy maxxing, and they proof they did.
from OP's post it was evident that he dont know much about crypto so i exaggerated on that "crypto" part anyway whats the point in using any crypto if it can be traced back to u

I would love a war, my CNS is not built for living in a civilized society.

USA is always a safe haven country. Because they don't have any significant neighbour enemies. I don't see Canada or mexico attacking them.
Australia is safe haven also imo. And maybe Japan also, to some extend.
"Safe heaven".....prime targets for 90% of all nuclear bombs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Sondern and AngryShortMale
true then again i was talking bout it like a non legal transaction way :feelsgood:
you monero moggs, for non legal stuff. Or stuff that is legal, but needs to be hidden.

These amounts of money are trivial.