• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel, RichardSpencel, Messar and 19 others
bros penis looks like a cigar

• JFL
Reactions: mouad, JustBeConfidentBruh, ryuken and 10 others
Do you think he could smack the little guy over with his cock? Like a baseball bat.

• JFL
Reactions: tense1983, GlamourPursuer, normie_joe and 2 others
@Gengar
IMG 7286

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 65033 and 2 others
2nd guy has like 20+ cm of foreskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, iblamechico, GlamourPursuer and 4 others
Yea its not even actual cock its just long foreskin not penis. His actual penis is like 17cm, I remember watching a vid about this guy when i was like 7-8 years old. Idk why he has the title of longest penis when it's just foreskin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, N1666 and 2 others
Yeah I remember reading this many years back. Nigga used to weigh his dick on a scale it was that big 🤣
Iirc, he never actually showed people the full size of it though, removed the wrapping

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
That guy doesn't actually have a penis that large. His actual dick is 6 inches but his foreskin is 12 inches long due to hanging weights. :forcedsmile:
did it harden? Like massive keratin growth? So he's got 12 free inches:oops:.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gengar
average pe enjoyer

did it harden? Like massive keratin growth? So he's got 12 free inches:oops:.
I can imagine it's just loose tissue. Bitch got himself beef flaps even though he's male. It's basically like labia at this point. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BigJimsWornOutTires and Imretarded?
I can imagine it's just loose tissue. Bitch got himself beef flaps even though he's male. It's basically like labia at this point. :feelskek:
He could have sex with second most hung man with it:forcedsmile:

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
Imagine getting heightmogged by some faggot cock
Never begun:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
Lol, over for the little guy, he came in my country to appear on a TV show and he was basically bullied by the presenter, mocked, made fun of and compared to monkeys, dogs and other objects that were brought in the studio, they put in him in a toy car and gave him some big shoes to laugh at him, it was just painful since he didn't speak Romanian and had no idea what the hell was going on there in that TV show....

maruta_chandra_46965200.jpg
index.jpeg
10945648_826784530722233_7825890958216134159_n.jpg
Kicsiember5
Kicsiember6
Kicsiember2

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Klasik616, Chadeep and 4 others
(LGBT content)

Btw I'm gonna buy a BL book today. :feelsyay:
Sorry:forcedsmile:.

Whats a bl book?

Imagine getting heightmogged by some faggot cock
Never begun:ogre:
he's taller by 6 cm but thats like two inches:lul:

Lol, over for the little guy, he came in my country to appear on a TV show and he was basically bullied by the presenter, mocked, made fun of and compared to monkeys, dogs and other objects that were brought in the studio, they put in him in a toy car and gave him some big shoes to laugh at him, it was just painful since he didn't speak Romanian and had no idea what the hell was going on there in that TV show....

maruta_chandra_46965200.jpg
index.jpeg
10945648_826784530722233_7825890958216134159_n.jpg
View attachment 3092840View attachment 3092842View attachment 3092843
the car picture is cute tbh. Make a custom one with controler built into it so he can drive

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Gonthar
the car picture is cute tbh. Make a custom one with controler built into it so he can drive
Lol, that was another cruel prank they played on him - they said they were gonna give him a car as a gift, but instead they gave him that toy car...

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Messar and Imretarded?
I thought @the BULL was the world's shortest man:feelsohgod:
4259569 3668189 1695832807017
4259572 3668186 1695832791412

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Klasik616, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and optimisticzoomer
IMG 0334

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nigga ur gay?also, aren’t u Muslim?
Im not gay bhai. I already bought a book before and the woman at the counter said to me “Is this for someone else?” :hnghn: Yes I’m a fellow muzzie.

• JFL
Im not gay bhai. I already bought a book before and the woman at the counter said to me “Is this for someone else?” :hnghn: Yes I’m a fellow muzzie.
How do u feel about lookism in Islam? Prophet Muhammad (saw) was known for being good looking also Prophet Yusuf was a terramogger. I wonder if people would still have followed them if they were subhuman looking.

How do u feel about lookism in Islam? Prophet Muhammad (saw) was known for being good looking also Prophet Yusuf was a terramogger. I wonder if people would still have followed them if they were subhuman looking.
Hold on bhai, how did you know what BL stands for? :feelshah:

As for lookism in Islam, I don’t think it matters too much. Otherwise all prophets would have been good-looking. But since the seal of the prophets was also good-looking, you might argue that his looks helped spread the message.

Then again, he also had many fierce enemies and they never reverted to Islam, so there’s that. Like it says in the Qur’an, God leads whom He wills. And we have no idea what the seal of prophets looks like, and yet we all try to follow him and love him dearly.

Hold on bhai, how did you know what BL stands for? :feelshah:

As for lookism in Islam, I don’t think it matters too much. Otherwise all prophets would have been good-looking. But since the seal of the prophets was also good-looking, you might argue that his looks helped spread the message.

Then again, he also had many fierce enemies and they never reverted to Islam, so there’s that. Like it says in the Qur’an, God leads whom He wills. And we have no idea what the seal of prophets looks like, and yet we all try to follow him and love him dearly.
Looks are cope
Height is what matters
And bin laden was a height mogger

• JFL
Looks are cope
Height is what matters
And bin laden was a height mogger
Mullah Omar, the founder of the Taliban, was also a heightmogger. But he looked decent as well. He was even taller than Osama at 6’6”.

Here is him when he was older.

Mullah_Omar_in_1993.webp

Afghans are generally short so no wonder he became the leader of a group that cucked the former Mujahideen warlords whom defeated the Soviets, and the Americans + their NATO slaves.

• JFL
Reactions: Messar, optimisticzoomer and Imretarded?
Mullah Omar, the founder of the Taliban, was also a heightmogger. But he looked decent as well. He was even taller than Osama at 6’6”.

View attachment 3093055

Mullah_Omar_in_1993.webp

Afghans are generally short so no wonder he became the leader of a group that cucked the former Mujahideen warlords whom defeated the Soviets, and the Americans + their NATO slaves.
he looks aryan mogger

• +1

View attachment 3093055

Mullah_Omar_in_1993.webp

These guys were probably heightfrauders though

You can still tell he’s a non-white but yes, I get what your point is.
he looks insane in second pic with one eye and it being white:lul:

• JFL
he hung weights from it until it broke and stretched the tissue and larps that he was born with it.

these are scans from a documentary about him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Messar, Debetro and 3 others
No, they don’t care for height there.

He looks extremely dark triad. Like, actually scary.
They care for height everywhere
But I mean their listed heights probably aren't accurate, not that they were wearing lifts

• JFL
he hung weights from it until it broke and stretched the tissue and larps that he was born with it.

View attachment 3093075View attachment 3093077

these are scans from a documentary about him.
Yeah his penis is fucking disgusting, it's literally all foreskin, not actual dick tissue. Disgusting shit how does he even pee with that, it's like ventilation pipe system for his piss.

They care for height everywhere
But I mean their listed heights probably aren't accurate, not that they were wearing lifts
Not in Islamic countries. And especially not righteous men such as the Taliban. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Cope. Aren't you tall? But you're incel, if not, the biggest incel on the forum ahahahhaahhaha. Face is king.
I'm 5'3 and retired from slaying

Height is law for life overall, and feeling good and respected

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Not in Islamic countries. And especially not righteous men such as the Taliban. :Comfy:
Can a 4'9 man become leader of the taliban?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gengar
  • WTF