Worried about surgery outcome

K

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
What if my bimax gets botched? What if my jaw isn't the failo that sets me back, and that I'm just utter genetic trash? I understand the recovery process is arduous, I'd hate to go through it to remain subhuman/average.

Would be good to post a sort of bimax plan from your surgeon
So we can verify or calm you down from your worries.

Would be good to post a sort of bimax plan from your surgeon
So we can verify or calm you down from your worries.
I'm pretty much committed at this point, I look even more recessed and asymmetrical after completing my orthodontic treatment.
I guess I've just convinced myself my genetic base is too doomed that it can't be saved even after fixing such a glaring failo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
I'm pretty much committed at this point, I look even more recessed and asymmetrical after completing my orthodontic treatment.
I guess I've just convinced myself my genetic base is too doomed that it can't be saved even after fixing such a glaring failo.
Impossible to tell without a scan, plan and picture of your side profile.

That is my worry too

That is my worry too
Imagine going through years of orthodontics and a hellish recovery from surgery only to still get mogged horrendously when it matters.

It’s hard to cope, if I don’t see results a year after I will rope.

Imagine going through years of orthodontics and a hellish recovery from surgery only to still get mogged horrendously when it matters.

ovER

Also wasting all that money to remain subhuman would be the worst

Also wasting all that money to remain subhuman would be the worst
Given all the money it costs, even being average would be a complete waste. I'd want to at least be HTN-chadlite if I'm throwing that much cash on fixing my teeth and my jaws.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
What if my bimax gets botched?
It's a legitimate concern. The only thing you can do is make sure you go with an experienced and blackpilled surgeon, but this won't come cheap. Hope you've moneymaxxed

What if my jaw isn't the failo that sets me back, and that I'm just utter genetic trash?
This I can't agree with. As a male, jaw is law; meaning that if you're correcting a malocclusion and some degree of recession, there is no way that it doesn't improve your looks - form follows function. Any other failos would reveal themselves and you can see if you need any other procedures, but you should always do bimax before anything else.

I understand the recovery process is arduous, I'd hate to go through it to remain subhuman/average.
Harsh truth? You probably will still be subhuman/average, depending on your base. Jaw surgery is not a panacea to your unfuckability, but it definitely is a huge weight off your shoulders, assuming you have a poorly developed jaw. Whether or not you choose to get anything else done after your bimax, you owe it to yourself to unfuck your fucked bone structure.

Understand this - the perceived risk/difficulty vs actual benefit of anything in life including jaw surgery is inversely related. If this shit was easy and/or accessible, everyone would be walking around with chad jaws - but that's clearly not the case (for now). Stop being a pussy and get the bimax, and thank God that you're autistic and low inhib enough to let some random guy break your jaw into pieces and screw it back together all in the name of getting more pussy.

Good luck OP.

• +1
Reactions: Fayg0 and PrimoMaxxer
It's a legitimate concern. The only thing you can do is make sure you go with an experienced and blackpilled surgeon, but this won't come cheap. Hope you've moneymaxxed

This I can't agree with. As a male, jaw is law; meaning that if you're correcting a malocclusion and some degree of recession, there is no way that it doesn't improve your looks - form follows function. Any other failos would reveal themselves and you can see if you need any other procedures, but you should always do bimax before anything else.

Harsh truth? You probably will still be subhuman/average, depending on your base. Jaw surgery is not a panacea to your unfuckability, but it definitely is a huge weight off your shoulders, assuming you have a poorly developed jaw. Whether or not you choose to get anything else done after your bimax, you owe it to yourself to unfuck your fucked bone structure.

Understand this - the perceived risk/difficulty vs actual benefit of anything in life including jaw surgery is inversely related. If this shit was easy and/or accessible, everyone would be walking around with chad jaws - but that's clearly not the case (for now). Stop being a pussy and get the bimax, and thank God that you're autistic and low inhib enough to let some random guy break your jaw into pieces and screw it back together all in the name of getting more pussy.

Good luck OP.

I understand the recovery process is arduous
It's really not that bad. And you will be glad you did it, so long as you aren't botched, even if the results are more subtle than you'd hoped (thought they might not be). I had bimax in Turkey. I'm now back in Turkey to get rhino revision, and on my way to the airport, the thing that was most weighing on my mind was "I hope I don't get gas pains on the flight." For some reason I get gas pains when I sit for too long, and the last 3 hours of my flight there were fucking excruciating, worse than anything associated with the bimax. It's not a walk in the park, but it's not gonna like ruin your life or anything.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
It's really not that bad. And you will be glad you did it, so long as you aren't botched, even if the results are more subtle than you'd hoped (thought they might not be). I had bimax in Turkey. I'm now back in Turkey to get rhino revision, and on my way to the airport, the thing that was most weighing on my mind was "I hope I don't get gas pains on the flight." For some reason I get gas pains when I sit for too long, and the last 3 hours of my flight there were fucking excruciating, worse than anything associated with the bimax. It's not a walk in the park, but it's not gonna like ruin your life or ananything
How bad is bimax compared to wisdom tooth recovery. I assume much worse

How bad is bimax compared to wisdom tooth recovery. I assume much worse
I don't know. I got mine out during my bimax. Jaw surgery is a lot more involved, and obviously it takes much longer to recover. It's been five months since my surgery and it still feels weird to chew food, but it's a minor inconvenience.

Like, I don't want to downplay the recovery (normal recovery without complications) and say it's nothing, but it's not a big enough deal that it should factor into your decision about whether or not to get the surgery, especially if you're young because you're going to reap the benefits for such a long time, and because you still have so much time. I'm 40 and it was absolutely worth it. My results are more subtle too because I had a chin implant, which was removed, so I wasn't going from my completely recessed self to post jaw surgery.

• Woah
Reactions: latincell95
I don't know. I got mine out during my bimax. Jaw surgery is a lot more involved, and obviously it takes much longer to recover. It's been five months since my surgery and it still feels weird to chew food, but it's a minor inconvenience.

Like, I don't want to downplay the recovery (normal recovery without complications) and say it's nothing, but it's not a big enough deal that it should factor into your decision about whether or not to get the surgery, especially if you're young because you're going to reap the benefits for such a long time, and because you still have so much time. I'm 40 and it was absolutely worth it. My results are more subtle too because I had a chin implant, which was removed, so I wasn't going from my completely recessed self to post jaw surgery.
I just got my premolars and all my wisdom teeth removed, I'm committed now, losing my premolars will destroy my face if I don't get bsso. How is the swelling at 5 months?

If you didnt have a severe over/underbite wont make a big difference maybe a .5 psl gain

If you didnt have a severe over/underbite wont make a big difference maybe a .5 psl gain
Do you know the mm amount that is classified as minor/ major malocclusion?

just go to Dr Kim and you'll be fine.

I just got my premolars and all my wisdom teeth removed, I'm committed now, losing my premolars will destroy my face if I don't get bsso. How is the swelling at 5 months?
I actually just saw my surgeon today and he said 95% swelling gone. The thing is, any amount of swelling looks bad. It's not like I look "swollen," but I don't think I'm seeing the final results. Like even "bloating" looks bad, and I would compare that to like 1-2% of bimax swelling.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, LancasteR and PrimoMaxxer
I actually just saw my surgeon today and he said 95% swelling gone. The thing is, any amount of swelling looks bad. It's not like I look "swollen," but I don't think I'm seeing the final results. Like even "bloating" looks bad, and I would compare that to like 1-2% of bimax swelling.
How many months do you think until the rest 5% of swelling are gone and you see your "final results"?

I do have severe malocclusion (class 3) and asymmetry. The fact that I’ve received some IOIs (from subhumans and one LTB) despite this fact makes me hopeful

I do have severe malocclusion (class 3) and asymmetry. The fact that I’ve received some IOIs (from subhumans and one LTB) despite this fact makes me hopeful
ioi from ugly chicks is because they think your on their level.

ioi from ugly chicks is because they think your on their level.
They never pursue it though, probably because they knew it wouldn’t work out for them even if it did. The fact that they didn’t means they know I’m above them.