worries

mtblover101

mtblover101

Iron
I'm so worried I'll never find a wife or marry. I could have had 3 gf in the past but I didn't get them because I'm too fucking autistic:forcedsmile:. Every day I'm getting more neurodivergent it's not even funny I'm driving away my childhood friends too(only friends I like). I remember asking my friend to hook me up with some girls on Snapchat. The first girl he gave me was an Asian ltb (I didn't know at the time) I talked with her for like 30ish minutes until I found out what she looked like and ghosted her. The second girl another friend texted her for me another Asian thankfully not a ltb:whistle:. He texted her for me and he sent a pic of her for me and she said I was good-looking (made me bust a nut when he told me that) the moment I met her irl I was cooked by the end of the date she thought I was a fucking autist (which I am). I don't want to talk about the third girl it's to embarrassing. I got one chance in life and I got blessed with autism fire:feelswhy:! (I am by far considered chad I just live in a place full of ugly little pigs)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, PeakIncels, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtblover101, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrendioEEE
The first step to treating NT deviance is to leave the forum

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Darkeningstar
Just be neurotypical

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Just be neurotypical
harder to change NT than FACE.

it would be easier to do $50k in surgeries than change your personality.

for a subhuman like myself, i find it hard to believe that i pulled so many short straws in life.

lost my prime years to schizo, which makes finding friends impossible now. i can never form meaningful relationships, and I'm ugly too.

only thing left to do is rope-maxx.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, mtblover101 and TerribleMidface
harder to change NT than FACE.

it would be easier to do $50k in surgeries than change your personality.

for a subhuman like myself, i find it hard to believe that i pulled so many short straws in life.

lost my prime years to schizo, which makes finding friends impossible now. i can never form meaningful relationships, and I'm ugly too.

only thing left to do is rope-maxx.
covid fucked up my social development man not even fucking funny only thing that saves me from being the "school loser" is the fact I got bless with a decant face. Yea i honesly might rope i don't think ill get married or find a job that I like:feelswhy:

covid fucked up my social development man not even fucking funny only thing that saves me from being the "school loser" is the fact I got bless with a decant face. Yea i honesly might rope i don't think ill get married or find a job that I like:feelswhy:
Bro don’t rope what view rhe success and moneymaking threads it’s over for your mentality if you do. Covid messed me up but who cares it’s hard for a lot of people if you work hard there’s gonna be females who like you

rope

• Hmm...
Reactions: mtblover101
Bro don’t rope what view rhe success and moneymaking threads it’s over for your mentality if you do. Covid messed me up but who cares it’s hard for a lot of people if you work hard there’s gonna be females who like you
lol maybe girls like me but once they find out how fucking autistic i am they will leave

lol maybe girls like me but once they find out how fucking autistic i am they will leave
Brother just looksmax im sure you ain’t that bad we all dont like normies but if you mog trust me you got it.
I hate normie culture bro just moneymax for yourself. Jon zherka talks about random theories with girls and pulls bro it’s a state of play ok and get normie friends and normie social circle have some charisma g

Brother just looksmax im sure you ain’t that bad we all dont like normies but if you mog trust me you got it.
I hate normie culture bro just moneymax for yourself. Jon zherka talks about random theories with girls and pulls bro it’s a state of play ok and get normie friends and normie social circle have some charisma g
its to bad lol i talked to a girl for like a few minutes and she thinks im a piece of shit. Already have normal friends and other shit.

its to bad lol i talked to a girl for like a few minutes and she thinks im a piece of shit. Already have normal friends and other shit.
Your rizz is awful be playful get off the site enjoy life