Worrying number of gen z interracially dating

Twinblade

Twinblade

Tribe 1st | Make Sub-Saharan Borders Tribal Again
I just want to start this of by stating that I have nothing vile on interracial couples.

Is anybody else worried about how common interracial dating has become. It’s not the interracial dating that I’m worried about, but it more of intercultural dating. Just like White Americans and Black Americans, even though they settled in American roughly the same era and celebrate the same holiday (Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving), their subcultures are predominantly different. Back to my point.

It seems like nowdays gen z are not interested in marrying within their own culture (especially the black populations in the West with the trend of “snowbunny” and “pasta and lobster”. You’d usually hear white nationalist complaining about multiculturalism on how it contributes towards white g-wordcide, however I believe it’s a problem on both sides. Let’s look at it in an immigrant perspective. Let’s say me and my wife were both from South Africa and are both Amazulu (Zulu tribe). We both immigrated to the US or Britian and have two kids (one boy and one girl). We raise them embracing our African Zulu roots, however as they grew up, we notice they may have become too westernized due to the friends they hang around with and the media. Both these kids end up going to uni and move out of their parents house, however since they are now independent, both decided to rebel and push away from their African roots to fit in with the subcultures of Britian and end up partnering with people outside their culture. Again, it’s not race. They could partner with a British white girl/boy, Irish white girl/boy, Nigerian girl/boy, Congolese girl/boy etc, the issue here is none of these people are culturally related to Amazulu culture which leads to ancestral cultural extinction. This is my fear when it comes to the Black “British” population (I’m don’t consider us blacks folks “Black British or English”, however this term has been used to group all black people in Britian as a monolith that all share one culture and I personally believe there is an agenda being used against use to push us away from our ancestral roots and identity with the neo-g-wordcial identity “Black British” and especially BAME (Black And Minority Ethnic) to further dilute and mix non-white ethnic groups in Britian. Funny thing is just like there is racial tension between Mexicans/Chicanos and Black Americans/Foundation Black Americans in America/California, there is racial tensions between Asians (South Asians) and Blacks especially further up in the North of England such as Birmingham and Manchester and these two cities are known for multiculturalism (which obviously doesn’t work).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Xangsane, watah and 2 others
I just want to start this of by stating that I have nothing vile on interracial couples.

Is anybody else worried about how common interracial dating has become. It’s not the interracial dating that I’m worried about, but it more of intercultural dating. Just like White Americans and Black Americans, even though they settled in American roughly the same era and celebrate the same holiday (Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving), their subcultures are predominantly different. Back to my point.

It seems like nowdays gen z are not interested in marrying within their own culture (especially the black populations in the West with the trend of “snowbunny” and “pasta and lobster”. You’d usually hear white nationalist complaining about multiculturalism on how it contributes towards white g-wordcide, however I believe it’s a problem on both sides. Let’s look at it in an immigrant perspective. Let’s say me and my wife were both from South Africa and are both Amazulu (Zulu tribe). We both immigrated to the US or Britian and have two kids (one boy and one girl). We raise them embracing our African Zulu roots, however as they grew up, we notice they may have become too westernized due to the friends they hang around with and the media. Both these kids end up going to uni and move out of their parents house, however since they are now independent, both decided to rebel and push away from their African roots to fit in with the subcultures of Britian and end up partnering with people outside their culture. Again, it’s not race. They could partner with a British white girl/boy, Irish white girl/boy, Nigerian girl/boy, Congolese girl/boy etc, the issue here is none of these people are culturally related to Amazulu culture which leads to ancestral cultural extinction. This is my fear when it comes to the Black “British” population (I’m don’t consider us blacks folks “Black British or English”, however this term has been used to group all black people in Britian as a monolith that all share one culture and I personally believe there is an agenda being used against use to push us away from our ancestral roots and identity with the neo-g-wordcial identity “Black British” and especially BAME (Black And Minority Ethnic) to further dilute and mix non-white ethnic groups in Britian. Funny thing is just like there is racial tension between Mexicans/Chicanos and Black Americans/Foundation Black Americans in America/California, there is racial tensions between Asians (South Asians) and Blacks especially further up in the North of England such as Birmingham and Manchester and these two cities are known for multiculturalism (which obviously doesn’t work).
they are not dating u anyways

why do u care

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Twinblade
not one pixel

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

• +1
Reactions: watah and psychomandible
they are not dating u anyways

why do u care
Good question. I care because intercultural relationships may lead to identity issues with the offspring. You often hear stories of mixed people with identity issues (both racially and culturally) and from my experience as a mono-racial black man that grew up in England, I myself even suffered from identity issues till I finally learned more and finally accepted my tribe back home in Southern African. Someone who is let’s say mono-racially Asian, but multicultural mixed (South Korean and Japanese) may have identity issues with which multicultural/ethnic group they align more with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and WhoTookVendetta
Snowbunnies are increasing and that's a good thing. @TechnoBoss chime in

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • Woah
Reactions: castizo