Worst diets for growing taller/ growth spurt.

G

Gnomehunter01

Iron
i am trying to max out my height potential as much as possible, what are diets/ food that i should avoid. And what diets and foods are the best for growing taller. Currently i am 15 yrs old and 6.2 (187 cm)

Avoid anything processed. Avoid seed oils, phytoestrogens, processed sugars, artificial sweeteners.

Eat whole food. Your diet should be high in animal protein and natural fat. Get your omega 3s, take a supplement or frequently consume fatty fish. Eggs and avocados are also a great source of natural fat. Complex carbohydrates only. Lots of fruits and vegetables for your vitamins and minerals. That’s basically it. If it comes out of a factory don’t eat it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gnomehunter01, callisto and boss8055
if you did all this shit from the moment you were born (supplements, perfect diet, sleep), you would be about 2-3 cm taller

• +1
Reactions: callisto and boss8055
if you did all this shit from the moment you were born (supplements, perfect diet, sleep), you would be about 2-3 cm taller
All of the “heightmaxxing” shit is mostly useless, but it’s still good to have healthy eating habits. You will feel and look way better than if you eat the typical American diet of processed garbage