worst feature you can have

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

all the roads of this country
its not nct and all this shit.

its thin upper lip + high set nose base (short nose/short midface), essentially long philtrum.
IMG 5616

(rather extreme case)

holy shit this is so subhuman and so common😭😭

some people do manage to beat it, but exceptional harmony, appeal and other features are needed.
IMG 5618

lip lift is unlikely to solve the issue (more likely to give you a botched gay face)

moustache is a pretty good fix, but unsuitable for most young men/breaks any pretty boy appeal

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, mathis and greywind
being under 6'6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, piec, Viacheslav and 2 others
Thin upper lip is a minor failo
Atesh

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
nvm ur talking bout philttrum i think

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Just get lefort 1 bro

bad IPD, large cranium, overall recessed face, long midface

nothing you can do about those, if any of those is severe enought, all chances to be GL (or even okay looking) are ruined

Long philtrum is a death sentence, water. Litereally unfixable, no matter how much money you have.

• So Sad
Reactions: descension
Long philtrum is a death sentence, water. Litereally unfixable, no matter how much money you have.
IMG 5620

well liplift kinda works.

the good thing is unless it is extreme, it is not that noticeable for normal people.

i remember 2 years ago i thought blackpill overexaggerates philtrum:chin ratio importance. when you get sick with psl autism, you lose the ability to perceive faces like everyone dose permanently

Last edited:
IMG 5621
IMG 5622

also look at the gigantic difference. doesnt do him any benefit (cuz hes not trying to appear attractive at all), but the moustache almost completely masks the length of the philtrum

Mine is 20mm also philtrum to chin ratio fucked. Do you think its death sentence for me even if i make my chin bigger with genio?

its thin upper lip + high set nose base (short nose/short midface), essentially long philtrum.
View attachment 3048673
(rather extreme case)

some people do manage to beat it, but exceptional harmony, appeal and other features are needed.
View attachment 3048675

lip lift is unlikely to solve the issue (more likely to give you a botched gay face)

moustache is a pretty good fix, but unsuitable for most young men/breaks any pretty boy appeal
Is the second guy a woman or a dude I can’t determine

View attachment 3048673
(rather extreme case)

View attachment 3048675

My droopy nasal tip saves me

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo
Is the second guy a woman or a dude I can’t determine
his feminine appearance is not that point. he chooses to look gay, the point is that he manages to look attractive with endless philtrum

being under 6'6
That's ridiculous. I've stolen the spotlight in many girls hearts from way too many dudes that were plenty taller than me for that to hold true.