Worst feeling

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Penis cum explosion
You build up a plan to improve your life but you see no progress after sticking to it for months.

Wtf do you even do as an autistic? I tried being all social and it never went anywhere. They always lose interest.

My only hope is to just maximize my looks as much as possible and hope the four looksmaxes I'm doing is enough to elicit interest despite my autism and declining self esteem.

It's getting harder to pass my university subjects from lack of motivation. It's like grade 11-12 high school all over again but worse. Im stuck in the gutter socially for over 4 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, i hear voices, starvecell and 4 others
My life has been the same for the past ten years.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PeakIncels, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
IMG 8849

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Imretarded?
you need to adapt. Be fully honest with urself on whats working and what isn't working and adjust ur plan according to ur assessment. If u cant be fully honest with urself and ways u can improve (along with ways u can improve ur current plan) ur gonna be stuck in a cycle of trying then giving up thinking it was all for nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BrutalMogger and Imretarded?
My life has been the same for the past ten years.
It was over when I got home schooled in grade 1 for being a retard who couldn't read.

Mom beat my ass until I would sit still and learn my ABCs and do maths.

I honestly can't function properly on my own. At least I can speak properly and aren't non verbal:forcedsmile:

you need to adapt. Be fully honest with urself on whats working and what isn't working and adjust ur plan according to ur assessment. If u cant be fully honest with urself and ways u can improve (along with ways u can improve ur current plan) ur gonna be stuck in a cycle of trying then giving up thinking it was all for nothing
I know for a fact most of my plan will help at least partially. At least when it comes to looksmaxxing, I can stay motivated as this shit has given me body dysmorphia.

And Obviously practice makes perfect in faking NT so I try to socialize as much as I have energy for.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Gengar
It was over when I got home schooled in grade 1 for being a retard who couldn't read.

I honestly can't function properly on my own. At least I can speak properly and aren't non verbal:forcedsmile:
Brootal. In grade 1 I could read at grade 4 level.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Imretarded?

I know for a fact most of my plan will help at least partially. At least when it comes to looksmaxxing, I can stay motivated as this shit has given me body dysmorphia.

And Obviously practice makes perfect in faking NT so I try to socialize as much as I have energy for.
nigga u have 8.4 k posts on this site in the span of a few months. Ur plan needs adjustment lmao no one should waste that much time on here unless it is truly over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BrutalMogger and Imretarded?
i imporved my life a lot but will never absolutely have the sheer dumb luck i had in 2020 when i met my old itis

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and BrutalMogger
what is it nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
Brootal. In grade 1 I could read at grade 4 level.
IQ maxxing is life saver for me. Fixed my literal retard tier working memory.

nigga u have 8.4 k posts on this site in the span of a few months. Ur plan needs adjustment lmao no one should waste that much time on here unless it is truly over
It's an improvement from my prior account by an order of magnitude

i imporved my life a lot but will never absolutely have the sheer dumb luck i had in 2020 when i met my old itis
Sometimes you miss your lucky break. I had a girl who liked me but I was too retarded to get contacts

Was I was like 14 though

Being retarded

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Gengar
And Obviously practice makes perfect in faking NT so I try to socialize as much as I have energy for
What are your problems in these contexts?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
I lost my IQ points due to constant sleep-deprivation since 16. I’m 28 now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
What are your problems in these contexts?
I don't really know. I can't really identify what is exactly wrong.

I try to be chill and friendly. Practice making witty jokes but they usually fail and I feel bad after cus I realized it was shit.

It's hard to keep the momentum up after getting blackpilled on autism since I know I'm most likely going to kms at 30 or some shit.

I lost my IQ points due to constant sleep-deprivation since 16. I’m 28 now.
Im good with that at least. I avoid excessive stress like the plague.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Darkeningstar

It's an improvement from my prior account by an order of magnitude

Sometimes you miss your lucky break. I had a girl who liked me but I was too retarded to get contacts

Was I was like 14 though

Being retarded
improvement is good dont get me wrong, but that's like saying "Hey i improved, I went from black tar heroin to cocaine!".
Like yea that's good for u man but u still have a long ways to go. Wasting that much time rotting is unacceptable, unless u know ur cooked for good.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
same story lol. i didnt realize how much important that was
I have had several with whom I could have maintained functional relationships if I had not been non-nt.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Apparition and Imretarded?
improvement is good dont get me wrong, but that's like saying "Hey i improved, I went from black tar heroin to cocaine!".
Like yea that's good for u man but u still have a long ways to go. Wasting that much time rotting is unacceptable, unless u know ur cooked for good.
I have nothing else to do. I never get invited to shit and all my social media contacts went cold. I have to make new ones.

I used to be all hyper when I was 16. people would say I was on cocaine. Maybe I should snort a few lines xd.:forcedsmile:.

same story lol. i didnt realize how much important that was
:feelswhy: feels bad man

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I have had several with whom I could have maintained functional relationships if I had not been non-nt.
i havent met any girl better than her tbh ngl. she was a lot more unique than i thought

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
feels bad man
she could have literally solved most of my problems even if she didnt have sex with me. i didnt understand how valuable a girl can be at that point

• So Sad
she could have literally solved most of my problems even if she didnt have sex with me. i didnt understand how valuable a girl can be at that point
Man I wish i wasn't so oblivious as a kid. I stood no chance. Now I have no connections

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and Darkeningstar
Man I wish i wasn't so oblivious as a kid. I stood no chance. Now I have no connections
Do not grieve over this.
For example, I had them and lost them, almost all of them.

• So Sad
she was the love of my life and i just gave up on her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. i thought i could get better and only met whores afterwards

• So Sad