WORST FORUM EVER

Ragdolled

Ragdolled

Iron
I previously asked how do i become a chad before i move to a new high school in 1-2 months. I got no useful response. Right now i’m soft maxxed and gym maxxed mtn. But i need to become low chad or at least mid chad lite before school starts. Tiktok told me I will be chad for free in this forum. GIVE ME THE SECRET GATEKEPT ALLMIGHTY LAWS TO BECOME CHAD. make the methods fast I need to ascend before i move to new high school. No surgery’s i’m too young.

I need to become Chad/Adonis like hamza said i just need to delay gratification. How cold should my showers be. Does meditation boost Adonis bone mass?

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, hopecel, hardmaxxlover and 5 others
I previously asked how do i become a chad before i move to a new high school in 1-2 months. I got no useful response. Right now i’m soft maxxed and gym maxxed mtn. But i need to become low chad or at least mid chad lite before school starts. Tiktok told me I will be chad for free in this forum. GIVE ME THE SECRET GATEKEPT ALLMIGHTY LAWS TO BECOME CHAD. make the methods fast I need to ascend before i move to new high school. No surgery’s i’m too young.

I need to become Chad/Adonis like hamza said i just need to delay gratification. How cold should my showers be. Does meditation boost Adonis bone mass?
Step 1 get off tik tok

bonesmash the temples and you will ascend to chadlite in a month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway, ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Arsene and 7 others
Also i’m 5,7 Rn I bought the 6ft6 method and adonis school how long of doing 6ft6 method and adonis school until i reach my desired height of 6,4?

• JFL
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway, RICHCELDOM, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 4 others
you also need the towel method and mewing 2.0

• JFL
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway and ForeskinCarbonAlloy
You do know that chad/ chadlite starts at about 1 in 500-1000. Its an insanely small group of people.
What exactly makes you believe you are entitled to belong to those?
HTN with average or above average height is enough to get female recognition.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Bro I need good woman like Anesthesia from the Adonis and jeffrey hamza videos. I need a stacy housewife virgin. Bc hamza said high quality women
You do know that chad/ chadlite starts at about 1 in 500-1000. Its an insanely small group of people.
What exactly makes you believe you are entitled to belong to those?

o those?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Arsene and UZB_Strebl

are you autistic

Bro I need good woman like Anesthesia from the Adonis and jeffrey hamza videos. I need a stacy housewife virgin. Bc hamza said high quality women
You even serious?
These guys just wanna make money off you, which you hopefully realise.

The strive for perfection is simply to satisfy narcissism and tackle deeply rooted insecurity in most user here.
They are totally cut off reality and don’t wanna bring actual effort to the table.

Every mentally healthy men, who regularly steps outside knows, that 0,1% elite looks, while certainly a cheat code, aren’t necessary to get a nice looking gf.
The fear of rejection and loss of control are what’s the problem for most modern men. Like if you receive a rejection and immediately lose all confidence and self respect there’s just something wrong.

nearly 7 minutes on this larper
You even serious?
These guys just wanna make money off you, which you hopefully realise.

The strive for perfection is simply to satisfy narcissism and tackle deeply rooted insecurity in most user here.
They are totally cut off reality and don’t wanna bring actual effort to the table.

Every mentally healthy men, who regularly steps outside knows, that 0,1% elite looks, while certainly a cheat code, aren’t necessary to get a nice looking gf.
The fear of rejection and loss of control are what’s the problem for most modern men. Like if you receive a rejection and immediately lose all confidence and self respect there’s just something wrong.
HAMZA IS AN ANGEL, HE IS THE GOD OF ALL WORLDS HE IS NOT AN SCAMMER!!! ADONIS ADONIS ADONIS

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Tbh there's only two ways, but ik you tiktokcels won't have the will or the patience to do either one of them.

Being a chad is simply the matter of your own will, not genetics. Genetics are just some irrelevant code that doesn't have impact on you on your life.

You and your consciousness are in full control of your life.

I'll give you the both ways but I can bet you won't follow through either of them.

1. Reincarnation :
Just reincarnate bro. Possibly be born to a gigachad father and a Stacy mother.

2. Body transplant surgery :
Why waste time on this forum, find Vinnie Hacker, and replace his brain with yours. Congratulations, you are a chad now.

Tbh there's only two ways, but ik you tiktokcels won't have the will or the patience to do either one of them.

Being a chad is simply the matter of your own will, not genetics. Genetics are just some irrelevant code that doesn't have impact on you on your life.

You and your consciousness are in full control of your life.

I'll give you the both ways but I can bet you won't follow through either of them.

1. Reincarnation :
Just reincarnate bro. Possibly be born to a gigachad father and a Stacy mother.

2. Body transplant surgery :
Why waste time on this forum, find Vinnie Hacker, and replace his brain with yours. Congratulations, you are a chad now.
NO I NEED REINCARNATE INTO HAMZAS CHILD SINCE HE IS DTARTING HIS FATHERHOOD CHAPTER ANS HE IS 9 PSL CHAD THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. I MUST DO THIS ADONIS ADONIS ADONIS M. I AM ADONIS ASONIS ADONISPLEASE

NO I NEED REINCARNATE INTO HAMZAS CHILD SINCE HE IS DTARTING HIS FATHERHOOD CHAPTER ANS HE IS 9 PSL CHAD THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. I MUST DO THIS ADONIS ADONIS ADONIS M. I AM ADONIS ASONIS ADONISPLEASE
Ewww the dude is an insecure fruity paki scammer you really wanna be like that?

-cold showers

-calithe watch

-exomewing

-a bag of party sized takis every night ( spicy highers test bro trust :feelsokman: )

-shower only every 2 days for natural oil purposes.

-bonesmash your eyebrow area

-cold showers

-calithe watch

-exomewing

-a bag of party sized takis every night ( spicy highers test bro trust :feelsokman: )

-shower only every 2 days for natural oil purposes.

-bonesmash your eyebrow area
Should i try to push my eye balls back into my skull for hunter eyes? i want hamza’s hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: OneCopDayKepRopAway, Arsene and noobs
ACSEND HAMZA HAMZA HAMZA ADONIS ASCEND HAMZA HAMZA HAMZA ADONIS
I WILL BE HAMZA

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Change ur avi to hamza and u can be apart of us brah
Theres not alot of hamzacels but u good

No jeffrey! I will adonis max despite my condition!
No it isint Watch hamza full mental health guide so you have good mental health to ascend! You must improve brother!!
Based adonismaxxer
@cc_7373 @Autismcel @hopecel

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373, Autismcel and hopecel