• +1
Reactions: Aero and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
idk i don't hate anyone in particular

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Darkeningstar, greycel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, cookie-dough and ryuken
@DalitBoss is a bad user! he lied about his sleep and made me tell him "sweet dreams" like i'm his gf or smth for nothing!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores, GabachoCopium, noonespecial and 4 others
@DalitBoss is a bad user! he lied about his sleep and made me tell him "sweet dreams" like i'm his gf or smth for nothing!
Okay I actually go bed now

It's 5 am :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cookie-dough and ryuken
all these raging heterosexuals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Bitchwhipper2 and cookie-dough
me

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and cookie-dough
@Master

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, greycel and nullandvoid
there are some, but they are so irrelevant i forget their names

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@_MVP_
@Apparition
@Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: maarda, unscruputlity, tombradylover and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, 97baHater, maarda and 3 others
bút @Xangsane is indeed one of the worst

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: unscruputlity, tombradylover, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
@anthony111553 is very bad, but there's probably even worse ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and tombradylover
rent free
You are the worst user on this forum without a doubt. Putting up with your bullshit has been the worst experience on this forum to date. I can’t believe someone actually acts like you, makes sense why you Rot here. I’ve been wanting to say this shit for a long ass time. So let’s get started:

You think you’re some fucking beacon of intellectualism, you’re really just a lost retard who refuses to accept other peoples opinion and get mad when your called out, sign of a narcissist. I expect you to change this behaviour in the long term. I don’t give a shit about you I’m saying this bcuz u will fail at life completely if you continue living like you do.

You’re a deformed LTN who worships a false god, whatever fucking dogshit religion you belong to. You will never find a women who loves you for you, because you look like shit. And you always fucking complain about Muh slaying Muh you need to find a wife, after you probably ran through some whores yourself and now you have the audacity to complain about other people living this lifestyle. Fucking narcissistic dog. Mind your own business. I guarantee the slayers on here will go on to live 10x the life you do, while you’re rotting here sucking on Salludon’s meat until you die.

Then there’s the issue of me asking you politely for help, and you fucking ignore me 100 times, and then you have the audacity to complain that it’s disrespectful what I did and that you’re doing me a favour by helping you. Nigga you didn’t fucking help me with shit, I did all of the work myself, you fucking arrogant narcissistic POS. Rot in hell where you belong.

And then worst of all you have the fucking audacity to claim I’m the most autistic user cuz I’m developing a facial calculator lmao, which you helped me with. And then you just cop out with nah trust me bro I wasn’t coming for you. Fucking lunatic spaz. Also so by your logic then you should also be the most autistic user with me, as well as since you have the most autistically retarded rating system and theory known to man. It’s obvious you don’t want me to realise this shit so you try to sabotage it with your dogshit theories. Fucking imbecile. Die.

Holy fuck it’s dogshit. And then when I challenge you on it you run away like a fucking coward and say I’m busy. Nigga u ain’t busy with this lying ass cunt I see you rot all day on here. Fix all of this behaviour and maybe u can finally crawl out of hell. But I hope you stay there. It was made for you.

Finally got this shit off my chest now I can see you descend even more which makes me happy.

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, unscruputlity, african_subhuman and 6 others
You are the worst user on this forum without a doubt. Putting up with your bullshit has been the worst experience on this forum to date. I can’t believe someone actually acts like you, makes sense why you Rot here. I’ve been wanting to say this shit for a long ass time. So let’s get started:

You think you’re some fucking beacon of intellectualism, you’re really just a lost retard who refuses to accept other peoples opinion and get mad when your called out, sign of a narcissist. I expect you to change this behaviour in the long term. I don’t give a shit about you I’m saying this bcuz u will fail at life completely if you continue living like you do.

You’re a deformed LTN who worships a false god, whatever fucking dogshit religion you belong to. You will never find a women who loves you for you, because you look like shit. And you always fucking complain about Muh slaying Muh you need to find a wife, after you probably ran through some whores yourself and now you have the audacity to complain about other people living this lifestyle. Fucking narcissistic dog. Mind your own business. I guarantee the slayers on here will go on to live 10x the life you do, while you’re rotting here sucking on Salludon’s meat until you die.

Then there’s the issue of me asking you politely for help, and you fucking ignore me 100 times, and then you have the audacity to complain that it’s disrespectful what I did and that you’re doing me a favour by helping you. Nigga you didn’t fucking help me with shit, I did all of the work myself, you fucking arrogant narcissistic POS. Rot in hell where you belong.

And then worst of all you have the fucking audacity to claim I’m the most autistic user cuz I’m developing a facial calculator lmao, which you helped me with. And then you just cop out with nah trust me bro I wasn’t coming for you. Fucking lunatic spaz. Also so by your logic then you should also be the most autistic user with me, as well as since you have the most autistically retarded rating system and theory known to man. It’s obvious you don’t want me to realise this shit so you try to sabotage it with your dogshit theories. Fucking imbecile. Die.

Holy fuck it’s dogshit. And then when I challenge you on it you run away like a fucking coward and say I’m busy. Nigga u ain’t busy with this lying ass cunt I see you rot all day on here. Fix all of this behaviour and maybe u can finally crawl out of hell. But I hope you stay there. It was made for you.

Finally got this shit off my chest now I can see you descend even more which makes me happy.
Did you wait for like 4 months for a new "who is the worst user on the forum" thread or did you make @cookie-dough create this thread just for you:feelsthink:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, 97baHater, greycel and 2 others
Did you wait for like 4 months for a new "who is the worst user on the forum" thread or did you make @cookie-dough create this thread just for you:feelsthink:
Org beef is truly the lowest you can descend to isn’t it lol

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and nathan

didn't read

• Love it
Reactions: greycel

Bruh u actually being fr?
I thought u were joking since the past few days. That's why I said you were autistic as a joke a few days back lol

@ggg.tv🤫 you are in the groupchat

@ggg.tv🤫 Apparently I haven't helped this guy lol.
60+ pages of convos.. I've written paragraphs and paragraphs, essays upon essays, that nobody else but you and @thebuffdon690 know about. Just cause I liked talking with you guys.
I know you checked out long ago, but remember how much I talked back when you used to be active on it, and even after whenever @thebuffdon690 wanted my help?

I've hardly ever asked for your help or knowledge @thebuffdon690 , and have only been one sided with providing you mine.
How exactly are you putting up with my bullshit?

Even if you hate me bro, it's cool. I won't hate you.
I know under all that hate, you're a cool guy

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, thebuffdon690 and 97baHater

Not a single molecule, Damn nigga what did he Do to make you write 4 big ass paragraphs over some dude you don’t even know on an incel forum

• Love it
im happy I wasn't tagged

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I thought u were joking since the past few days. That's why I said you were autistic as a joke a few days back lol

50+ pages of convos.. I've written paragraphs and paragraphs, essays upon essays, that nobody else but you and @thebuffdon690 know about. Just cause I liked talking with you guys.
I know you checked out long ago, but remember how much I talked back when you used to be active on it, and even after whenever @thebuffdon690 wanted my help?

I've hardly ever asked for your help or knowledge @thebuffdon690 , and have only been one sided with providing you mine.

Mirin

• Love it
@got.daim is genuinely one of the worst users I have ever encountered on any forum, it’s insane please @mods ban this low IQ, useless nigger.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, got.daim and thebuffdon690
Not a single molecule, Damn nigga what did he Do to make you write 4 big ass paragraphs over some dude you don’t even know on an incel forum
Why the fuck would I care if you read a molecule or not. It’s got nothing to do with you.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
@got.daim is genuinely one of the worst users I have ever encountered on any forum, it’s insane please @mods ban this low IQ, useless nigger.
what fuck did I even do

• JFL
Petition to ban worthless low iq niggas

• +1

60+ pages of convos.. I've written paragraphs and paragraphs, essays upon essays, that nobody else but you and @thebuffdon690 know about. Just cause I liked talking with you guys.

How exactly are you putting up with my bullshit?

Joking about what?

Yes I’m being fr you fucking autistic POS. I knew this was the exact reply you would attempt to give. You just do this fucking slimy bullshit where you pretend to be the more moral, reasonable kind one, it’s a fucking disgusting mask you have on. For anyone reading this his persona is the exact opposite, it’s a fucking act.

And ofc you piss me off even more by not addressing a single point, just trying to fucking gaslight me. Evil evil creature. You didn’t fucking help me one but you liar. You did write fucking words which don’t mean shit and apparently that’s helping. All you did was waste my time useless dick sucking cunt. I asked you multiple times to go into the calculator and test values for it, did you, no, so shut the fuck up.

And ofc you make yourself the victim LMAOOOO. I don’t give a fuck if you never asked for my knowledge, that doesn’t mean shit. Fucking pathetic sociopath. No one will ever love you or remmeber you for anything other than being a deformed LTN. Now fuck off

Joking about what?

Yes I’m being fr you fucking autistic POS. I knew this was the exact reply you would attempt to give. You just do this fucking slimy bullshit where you pretend to be the more moral, reasonable kind one, it’s a fucking disgusting mask you have on. For anyone reading this his persona is the exact opposite, it’s a fucking act.

And ofc you piss me off even more by not addressing a single point, just trying to fucking gaslight me. Evil evil creature. You didn’t fucking help me one but you liar. You did write fucking words which don’t mean shit and apparently that’s helping. All you did was waste my time useless dick sucking cunt. I asked you multiple times to go into the calculator and test values for it, did you, no, so shut the fuck up.

And ofc you make yourself the victim LMAOOOO. I don’t give a fuck if you never asked for my knowledge, that doesn’t mean shit. Fucking pathetic sociopath. No one will ever love you or remmeber you for anything other than being a deformed LTN. Now fuck off
If you think that's true, cool.
@ggg.tv🤫 knows everything.

None of this is going to change my life whatsoever.
In fact, I benefit from wasting less of my time interacting with you.

Since you are truly acting like this, you don't mean anything to me anymore.
I am not going to waste my time hating you, and liking you is of course now out of the window
You no longer exist for me.

Good luck in your life

If you think that's true, cool.
@ggg.tv🤫 knows everything.

None of this is going to change my life whatsoever.
In fact, I benefit from wasting less of my time interacting with you.

Since you are truly acting like this, you don't mean anything to me anymore.
I am not going to waste my time hating you, and liking you is of course now out of the window
You no longer exist for me.

Good luck in your life
Yeh it’s funny how when I expose ur true colours the mask comes off lmao. You literally proved it just now.

And why do you always act like the fucking victim you cunt. I literally don’t give a shit if you don’t care about me that was the whole point. You wasted immense amounts of my time. I fucking hate you. Fuck you and your disgusting family

• Hmm...