IMG 9826

• JFL
Reactions: emdeplam, JeromeMorrow, Mewton and 13 others
He looked godly and dark triad when he was young

#draco malfoy forever

View attachment 2397565
Tomfelton3
Tomfelton4

He was always recessed and thin faced. He was doomed to age like milk.

Tomfelton1
Tomfelton2

He peaked very briefly when he stopped bleaching his hair and took advantage of being north atlantid but the dude brutally aged like doodoo water.

Tomfelton5

Though to answer OP. What causes this head shape is a normal sized cranium + a tiny ass face which leaves the top of the head looking disproportionately big. Mogger faces are usually wide and forward grown. Tom lacked both, one look at him in his prime and you'd know that it was going to be over very soon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 27660, Mewton and 2 others
View attachment 2397590View attachment 2397591

He was always recessed and thin faced. He was doomed to age like milk.

View attachment 2397593View attachment 2397594

He peaked very briefly when he stopped bleaching his hair and took advantage of being north atlantid but the dude brutally aged like doodoo water.

View attachment 2397595

Though to answer OP. What causes this head shape is a normal sized cranium + a tiny ass face which leaves the top of the head looking disproportionately big. Mogger faces are usually wide and forward grown. Tom lacked both, one look at him in his prime and you'd know that it was going to be over very soon.
Too much forehead height

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro

• JFL
Reactions: emdeplam, Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
He needs to shave and grow is hair longer or bald

Too much forehead height
Tomfelton morph

The forehead height itself isn't really too much of a problem (though he does have a very unfortunate hairline) but the biggest failo is his tiny face that makes it look disproportionately large. Just imagine these morphs but a little less shitty but with more or less this facial shape. Having more facial width and height would negate the forehead failo by a ton and even more so if his hairline was given a little tweaking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura, Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Hair and collagen is life for these type of people

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
View attachment 2397621

The forehead height itself isn't really too much of a problem (though he does have a very unfortunate hairline) but the biggest failo is his tiny face that makes it look disproportionately large. Just imagine these morphs but a little less shitty but with more or less this facial shape. Having more facial width and height would negate the forehead failo by a ton and even more so if his hairline was given a little tweaking.
Its cuz of high gonial of death

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
you have to understand hes actually lucky.

all this means is he can tolerate massive gonions and zygos.

if he got implants he would ascend insane.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

He's subhuman he'd be a brocel on here without fame bruv

His hair is receding, his skin doesn't look in good shape, he's also getting older, it's over for him...

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Every single feature he has is recessed
He needs this unironically

Monobloc-advancement-A-Lines-of-osteotomy-for-monobloc-osteotomy-B-Advancement-of.png

f048-004dd3-9781455753284.jpg

they could maybe do neurocranium narrowing while they're at it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, WanderingBurro and Gonthar
he has a female type hairline

a lot of female have hairline like that when u push the hair back

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, LampPostPrime and Gonthar
Its cuz of high gonial of death
Tom and daniel

There's not much wrong with his gonial angle, can argue about specifics but it's not something I'd call a failo alone. Problem is that his jaw is brutally narrow as is his midface which becomes very apparent from a front angle. Dude just has a tiny recessed face.

View attachment 2397748
There's not much wrong with his gonial angle, can argue about specifics but it's not something I'd call a failo alone. Problem is that his jaw is brutally narrow as is his midface which becomes very apparent from a front angle. Dude just has a tiny recessed face.
i wonder if this is my problem. i always though my neurocranium /foroehead was huge but it might just be because my lower thirds rae undevervdeveloped. we shall see after my ccw bimax and infrazygos.

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
i wonder if this is my problem. i always though my neurocranium /foroehead was huge but it might just be because my lower thirds rae undevervdeveloped. we shall see after my ccw bimax and infrazygos.
thats mostly the case.. guy above is clueless

its due to non existent cheekbones/lowerthird

Can only cross fingers that it isn't because that'd be a bit brutal to fix. I only know of Dr. Paul Coceanig for widening the jaw but he's all the way in Australia and giga pricey for non Aussies. The zygo implants should help to increase facial width as long as they're designed to do so and don't solely give anterior projection.

Bimax will only advance the jaw forward so if jaw width is needed some further options include (possibly) jaw angle implants (I don't know if they can be designed to flare out), chin wing osteotomy, or a full on wrap around jaw implant at the biggest extreme or jawline sculpting at the most attainable but least effective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Can only cross fingers that it isn't because that'd be a bit brutal to fix. I only know of Dr. Paul Coceanig for widening the jaw but he's all the way in Australia and giga pricey for non Aussies. The zygo implants should help to increase facial width as long as they're designed to do so and don't solely give anterior projection.

Bimax will only advance the jaw forward so if jaw width is needed some further options include (possibly) jaw angle implants (I don't know if they can be designed to flare out), chin wing osteotomy, or a full on wrap around jaw implant at the biggest extreme or jawline sculpting at the most attainable but least effective.
pagnoni is proposing to widen my jaw in bimax

thats mostly the case.. guy above is clueless

its due to non existent cheekbones/lowerthird
Are you talking about me or...? A non existent midface and lowerthird were the exact things I was pointing out JFL.
pagnoni is proposing to widen my jaw in bimax
Pagnoni can do that? Radical.

Are you talking about me or...? A non existent midface and lowerthird were the exact things I was pointing out JFL.

Pagnoni can do that? Radical.
I know ramieri does it too and others, im not sure if the same technique as conceancig.

With jaw widening + zygos I can bring my bigonial width and bizygomatic width in harmony with my bitemporal width. not that it will matter anyway, i usually have a fluffy fringe hair cut

His temples blew up during puberty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and LampPostPrime
What causes this head shape is a normal sized cranium + a tiny ass face which leaves the top of the head looking disproportionately big.
Nah bro this is very often the reason of such shape, but in his case it's not it. His neurocranium really did grow abnormally, look the angle of temples and width of cheekbones. His jaw is too narrow, but top part of his cranium also goes beyond the cheekbones and temples, which means it's his cranium that's too big, too. So both of these things play part, poor motherfucker, girls were salivating for him when he was younger but then some anomaly in growth cheated him out of slaying future

Nah bro this is very often the reason of such shape, but in his case it's not it. His neurocranium really did grow abnormally, look the angle of temples and width of cheekbones. His jaw is too narrow, but top part of his cranium also goes beyond the cheekbones and temples, which means it's his cranium that's too big, too. So both of these things play part, poor motherfucker, girls were salivating for him when he was younger but then some anomaly in growth cheated him out of slaying future
His cranium is fine, it only reaches beyond his cheekbones because his midface and lowerthird is nonexistent...

If you morph his cranium to be proportionate to the rest of his face (and a little bit of added hairline lowering) then he's just a full on peanut head with little to no improvements other than looking a bit more proportionate maybe.
Tomfelton small

Here I leave his cranium width untouched and add a healthier hairline (widened out IPD a little more too), no one would think the morph's cranium is "overgrown". The rest of his face is just undergrown.
Tom small and wide morph

View attachment 2397621

You made his neurocranium narrower…

Heart face shape...
1453829887-lead.jpg
heart-face-shape-key-features.jpg
Jfl none of those except the third are even shaped like a heart. Comparing face shapes to geometry and other objects is so dumb

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Well these changes are still ridiculous, you changed his eyes and nose length lmao.
Ridiculous as in unobtainable? Yes but obtainability was never a consideration. These results aren't obtainable surgically. It was only to show how brutally underdeveloped Tom's face was.

If you take away the nose length you lose the dimorphism imo.

Tom felton short wide

lot of girls had a crush with him when he was younger

now he's probably completely invisible by the same girls

except his esr would be fucked even harder than it already is, and he might become an ogre with his cuck eye area

• +1
Reactions: fuse