Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
@badromance without a doubt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Autist, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
@FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Zygos4Life, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
in terms of stats, I know that i am 23 and virgin and @Insomniac is 24 and virgin so I'd venture to say that we are the two ugliest. If there are any older virgins then I would gladly "admit defeat" (or victory, in this case).

• +1
Reactions: Autist, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Autist, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
in terms of stats, I know that i am 23 and virgin and @Insomniac is 24 and virgin so I'd venture to say that we are the two ugliest. If there are any older virgins then I would gladly "admit defeat" (or victory, in this case).
I would say I’m slightly below average-average in looks. My autism and poor social skills hold me back more than anything tbh.

I'm 22 khhv, which puts me in 3rd place.

I would say I’m slightly below average-average in looks. My autism and poor social skills hold me back more than anything tbh.

I feel you bro. People say I am gl,girls also try talking to me,but after a minute they just give up,thanks to my social anxiety and zero social skills. I am barely able to talk to them

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
im gonna vote myself to be, i hate the looks i get in public sometimes

@FrothySolutions is 45

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Sounds like a cope. I used to believe this too (as a diagnosed assburger), but I soon came to realize that my height and face did far more damage to me that the 'tism. Women don't even give me a chance to act autistic around them because the a 5'10" subhuman with deep-sea fish eyes and immediately reject me.

im gonna vote myself to be, i hate the looks i get in public sometimes
>6'1

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

ER vibes

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Definitely me tbh

Could also be location or social skills

I'd be up there,at least for people who have posted pics,
Obviously truecels don't post pics very often.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@HorribleTeeth by virtue of being an old balding cel.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, mojopin, dogtown and 2 others

I'm the ugliest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and Michael Myers
Is it sarcasm? By virtue of being white and tall he is passable I would say
I do it to anger him
And I do think he is very ugly

• Woah
Reactions: Dude420
Sounds like a cope. I used to believe this too (as a diagnosed assburger), but I soon came to realize that my height and face did far more damage to me that the 'tism. Women don't even give me a chance to act autistic around them because the a 5'10" subhuman with deep-sea fish eyes and immediately reject me.

>6'1
Look up Aspie virginity rates

Look up Aspie virginity rates
I'm aware of them. But how does that combat my point? Women cannot detect my burgers if they haven't spoken to me, but they can see my face and my lackluster 5'10" height.

I'm aware of them. But how does that combat my point? Women cannot detect my burgers if they haven't spoken to me, but they can see my face and my lackluster 5'10" height.
I have no idea if you've done tinder or whatever, but is pretty obvious when someone isn't nt if you're trying irl

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, hebbewem and Deleted member 470
Most people can detect bergers through body language and eye contact alone

I have no idea if you've done tinder or whatever, but is pretty obvious when someone isn't nt if you're trying irl
Tried tinder twice, 0 matches. I have 14 IRL rejections to my best count. I don't think I give off the Aspergian vibe but i guess IDK that for sure.

Most people can detect bergers through body language and eye contact alone
So what? I can fraud NT. I can look folks in the eyes and can appear normal. Nobody IRL knows I'm fucked up except m'parents.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@HorribleTeeth by virtue of being an old balding cel.
You know he did a youtube video saying how it's over now and he just wants to die?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and Dude420
He deleted his videos ?. They were all about how he got obliterated on lookism and if anything other than roping would help him

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Dude420
He deleted his videos ?. They were all about how he got obliterated on lookism and if anything other than roping would help him

It is over :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
How come nobody tagged me?
I'm also 23 and virgin.
I saw this pic somewhere already
Guy looks like a fucking bird
Lmfao, I was the person who found him, and posted a thread about it on .is. I thought he looked very similar to BlackOps2 guy.

Last edited:
How come nobody tagged me?

I'm also 23 and virgin.

Lmfao, I was the person who found him, and posted a thread about it on .is. I thought he looked very similar to BlackOps2 guy.
Lol i think i seen that. The title was something like "St. BlackOps sends a new Saint...". Right lol?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@badromance without a doubt
Yea this facially he’s the worst I seen here tbh overly long midface is the biggest death sentence facially

Yea this facially he’s the worst I seen here tbh overly long midface is the biggest death sentence facially
He is a cel for sure. Doesn't seem to mind that he's ugly as sin and can't get laid tho

He is a cel for sure. Doesn't seem to mind that he's ugly as sin and can't get laid tho
Tbh still not really over for him cuz of his height he can ogre maxx

Tbh still not really over for him cuz of his height he can ogre maxx
Yeah. Don't let him catch you saying that or he'll start projecting and calling u insecure jfl

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Lol i think i seen that. The title was something like "St. BlackOps sends a new Saint...". Right lol?
Close! It was "I found the curry version of BlackOps2cel, GTFIH," or something to that extent.
That has to be some sort of filter on him ruining the eyes
No, that's actually him. I found him on Instagram.

Close! It was "I found the curry version of BlackOps2cel, GTFIH," or something to that extent.

No, that's actually him. I found him on Instagram.
Do you mog him?