Worst looksmax.org users according to AI

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
Based on the search results, there isn't a single universally agreed-upon "worst user" on looksmax.org. However, one user compiled a personal list of what they consider to be the worst users on the forum. According to this list, the top three worst users mentioned are:
  1. Xangsane - Described as exhibiting "juvenile and immature tendencies, consistently spams low-quality content, fabricates information incessantly, and showcases attention-seeking behavior along with intellectually unsound and biased beliefs."
  2. looksmaxxer234 - Characterized as demonstrating "limited intellectual capacity, emotionally charged and prejudiced viewpoints, and erroneously considers TikTok videos and personal anecdotes as credible evidence."
  3. A user whose name was omitted due to possible sanctions - Described as a "Fake fakecel who often humblebrags, acts hypocritically, and has been known to-" (the description was cut off).
It's important to note that this is just one user's opinion and may not reflect the views of the entire community. Additionally, such rankings can be subjective and potentially harmful, as they may encourage negativity within the community.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, greycel, N1666 and 1 other person
Here's the rest of the top 10:

1. MVP - Described as delusional and posting low-quality content.
  2. HarrierDuBois - Accused of exhibiting strong biases and lacking originality.
  3. Iasacrko - Described as a pathological liar with an inflated ego.
  4. Zer0/∞ - Criticized for low-effort posts.
  5. Blackgymmax - Described as having low IQ and providing inconsistent ratings.
  6. Banasura - Characterized as delusional and egotistical.
  7. reptiles - Described as unintelligent despite being a long-term member.
@Xangsane @HarrierDuBois @Iasacrko @Zer0/∞ @Banasura @reptiles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, raleqtambrobret, N1666 and 2 others
Gerrymandering.

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
dying laughing rn

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Hmmmmmmmmmmm what does this mean? Hmmmm there must be a secret hidden hmmmm :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

• Woah
Don't tell me I'm the third one. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, truthhurts and scrunchables
ask what is the best Isis_Bleach post?

i thought bro put me on there, then i realised im looksmaxxing223

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, raleqtambrobret and scrunchables
Don't tell me I'm the third one. :ogre:
I think it cut off at "known to rate penises and guesstimate sizes accurately from pics" so definitely you

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I think it cut off at "known to rate penises and guesstimate sizes accurately from pics" so definitely you
Oh, that's what the machine wrote? I thought you edited my username out. I am not even a fakecel. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and scrunchables
holy fuck this ai knows everything about me wtf wtf how is this possible

• JFL
holy fuck this ai knows everything about me wtf wtf how is this possible
Digitalfootprintpill was not fake news it seems

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Do for me.

• So Sad