• Asian

• Med

• Arab

• Curry

Results are only viewable after voting.
MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
White is the best. That much is obvious. But which race is truly sentenced to a life of inceldom and has no chance of dating people outside their own race? For me this choice is obvious as well. Has to be curries. I cant help but picture them as short smelly janitors. At least with arabs they can terrorist max and be respected that way where curries are ridiculed all over the world.
Mogged by blackops2cel

just smile bro

literal shithole

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, BradAniston and lutte
Curries

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, lutte and BradAniston
But which race is truly sentenced to a life of inceldom and has no chance of dating people outside their own race?
None. Realistically speaking, if you look good enough, regardless of your race you can get women from other races. I’ve seen enough curries that look like shit still dating white Stacie’s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Warlow
another low iq thread. Race is not a condemnation, features are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Mr.cope and hairyballscel
Curry.
0 SMV
0 HALO.
Shit country
Over

• +1
Reactions: lutte and MaxillaIsEverything
Abo but that doesn't need mentioning. Of those it's indian/dravidian

Arab because no jobs.

White is the best. That much is obvious. But which race is truly sentenced to a life of inceldom and has no chance of dating people outside their own race? For me this choice is obvious as well. Has to be curries. I cant help but picture them as short smelly janitors. At least with arabs they can terrorist max and be respected that way where curries are ridiculed all over the world.
View attachment 777028
just smile bro
View attachment 777038
literal shithole
View attachment 777057
med?
lmfao how, they are white

Indian in terms of looks and arab in terms of actual SMV. Nobody wants to date a terrorist.

med?
lmfao how, they are white
Curries fall under Asians too I think but they deserve to be mentioned separately because of their unique appearance so to say. Idk meds look different enough from whites and are seen as less ideal than more Northern types if just slightly less so.

indian ofcourse

Over for coping whites. curry superpower 2050 no more when we genocide u wit j*ws.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Trevor Philips
ED068A7C FF4B 413E 9657 925A9A433B54
D2BADA6C 6871 4DFF B68C BCE6DD8A6AA9
Hmmmmm🤔

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Keep coping for us we're gonna burn the west.
Also even if you did bring islam to the west in masses white people would just either defang the doctrine or use its radical components against arabs and wage white sharia.

Also even if you did bring islam to the west in masses white people would just either defang the doctrine or use its radical components against arabs and wage white sharia.
I don't want islam in the west, i just want the terrorist attacks to be more frequent and immigration to increase.

race is cope unless indian

with north africans they either look like a med BVLL or an arab subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Echo