Worst things females have said to you?

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
-my oneitis in grade 10 called me a serial killer when all I was doing was sitting alone not doing anything.

-same oneitis would called me gorgeous as an insult on how repulsive I am.

-overheard a girl say "ew Hes a faggot" in reference to me.

-multiple girls have randomly Said "you'll never have a gf" out of nowhere.

And probably a lot more that I've supressed.

Over.(y):feelsahh::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 2 others
Directly to my face "what kind of parents do you have to make something as ugly as you"

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Sorry to read that bro.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and RichardSpencel
“ I don’t find you attractive “ heard this or similar versions many times in nightclubs or bars “ you are not my type “

“ you probably better off if you jerk off in the restroom now- you have no chance here and blue balls suck “ - A random drunk chick at a House party - she put her hand on my gyno and nibbled it too .” That was BAD . Many many years ago .
Directly to my face "what kind of parents do you have to make something as ugly as you"
That’s horrible , sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and RichardSpencel
"ugly" "creep", "school shooter/serial killer"

This was all at the height of my subhuman high school years where I had moderate to severe acne and a really bad light bulb shaped head due to my zygos and mandible not yet catching up to my cranium.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Insomniac, androidcel and 1 other person
Ugly ones.
Sorry to read that bro.
Nah,it's fine I'll get over it in the next 10-15 years for sure.
"ugly" "creep", "school shooter/serial killer"

This was all at the height of my subhuman high school years where I had moderate to severe acne and a really bad light bulb shaped head due to my zygos and mandible not yet catching up to my cranium.
Not too late to fulfill those expectations.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
"Why do you even bother getting up in the morning? You're a fucking joke."

I've been called lots of things before like creepy, ugly, retarded, etc but that hit me the hardest..

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Young female teacher once said I look like a rapist (this was when I had very bad acne and looked overall bad though)
A girl once "ewwwwed" when some people mentioned me and her dating.
That's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
"Why do you even bother getting up in the morning? You're a fucking joke."

I've been called lots of things before like creepy, ugly, retarded, etc but that hit me the hardest..
That shit makes me so angry

From my own father recently after I beat the shit out of him: "you'll never amount to anything"

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Insomniac
I never really talked to foids.

I never really talked to foids.
Foids aren't mean past HS. unfortunately for incels they don't believe this cuz they quit trying at 17 lol

Foids aren't mean past HS. unfortunately for incels they don't believe this cuz they quit trying at 17 lol
Wrong bro, so very wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Women ha e called me ugly and disturbed and freak

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
-my oneitis in grade 10 called me a serial killer when all I was doing was sitting alone not doing anything.

Iv been told "you'll never get a gf" not like I want one.
Was called a rat in 7th grade, KEK.
Been told I have a rapist eye area.
Been told I'll be a virgin for life.
Iv been told I was used for attention.

Nearly forgot this. The first time that i approached a girl she said looked at me like i was a freak and said "eww go away". That really hurt my naive 13 year old self. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
first ever date (she invited me out, she's legit stacy tier but has ocd and is more fucked than me): you're a virgin hahahah
another slut at mcdonalds came up to me and asked, "Have you ever killed anyone?"

Holy fuck I'm reading the replies in this thread. I legit never experienced or observed someone acting like this.

Are you in college? Have you tried talking to women ever?
Yes bro, iv talked to around 15 girls. Btw come on Snapchat, I need your opinion on something.

Last edited:

One girl pushed me and insulted my eyebrows jfl.I have other minor cases,but nothing really big

• +1
happened in 4th grade to me it's over tbh
Never even began for 9yo you.
They're not mean to you because :chad:,they're the exact same tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
They're not mean to you because :chad:,they're the exact same tbh.
I was treated horribly as a subhuman but only as a basement dweller. I only got treated better when I started lifting

I was treated horribly as a subhuman but only as a basement dweller. I only got treated better when I started lifting
:redpill:

• +1
That I smell.

That shit makes me so angry

From my own father recently after I beat the shit out of him: "you'll never amount to anything"
:feelswow: only old midwestern fathers say that in movies
What's ur favorite family Guy episode
That's a toughie, my favorite would have to be between "mcstroke" or "petarted"

• +1
only old midwestern fathers say that in movies
He is an old Midwestern father kek

That's a toughie, my favorite would have to be between "mcstroke" or "petarted"
Yeah same. I love both of those episodes. My favorite is the episode where Quagmire chews out Brian at the restaurant. Brian is the most dislikeable character by far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283

I got all of these. They don't hurt to be honest, but it's still annoying. I still get this "I can see you as a serial killer" quite often. I don't take it too personal honestly. If a Chad had a serial killer vibe, their pussies would get as wet as the Atlantic Ocean.
The thing that hurt the most is when a girl that I liked a lot said I looked dumb. I thought she liked me but she was trolling me all that time.
One time my Chinese teacher in school said that I am good looking (JFL) and my classmates immediately responded with "Well they must have different beauty standards in China then!". She put me in such an awkward situation.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
We need her to sit on my face
It's pretty fun ngl. Dunno if u have experienced it or not but when they cum it's pretty hot. They start shaking and moaning and it tickles ur face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

"Your so quiet"

• +1
It's pretty fun ngl. Dunno if u have experienced it or not but when they cum it's pretty hot. They start shaking and moaning and it tickles ur face
Obviously I haven't experienced it and won't soon.
I'd rather want to eat pussy than fuck if I had to choose to be honest. :soy:

• +1
You're making me feel bad:feelskek::feelskek:
Kek. U look very Dom and intimidating which is why most irl approaches don't work for you tbh. U need to go to a club and fuck daddy issue sluts
Obviously I haven't experienced it and won't soon.
I'd rather want to eat pussy than fuck if I had to choose to be honest. :soy:
It's a lot of fun bro. Srs

Kek. U look very Dom and intimidating which is why most irl approaches don't work for you tbh. U need to go to a club and fuck daddy issue sluts

It's a lot of fun bro. Srs
Early 2020 I will move to a better college and build up a massive social circle before ever entering a club. Will also be at least 15-20 pounds of muscle heavier and leaner.:feelshehe::feelshmm:

Early 2020 I will move to a better college and build up a massive social circle before ever entering a club. Will also be at least 15-20 pounds of muscle heavier and leaner.:feelshehe::feelshmm:
Yeah that should help for sure. I'm bored af rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back