• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88, LuckyBeast, GlamourPursuer and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, liberiangrimreaper, iloveboobs and 2 others
I am probably perceived as the worst user due to the horn effect, and my ugly FACE. The amount of dehumanisation I will continue to experience daily is astonishing...

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
@moggathon, he’s banned for a reason

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ascеnd and iloveboobs
Me obv

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and iloveboobs
I am probably perceived as the worst user due to the horn effect, and my ugly FACE. The amount of dehumanisation I will continue to experience daily is astonishing...

People who are actually unattractive dont constantly advertise it to others which I often tend to see you
doing.You're probably just a covert narcissist fishing for some sort of positive reinforcement to further
feed your Ego.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and psychomandible
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, liberiangrimreaper and GlamourPursuer
definitely not me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz and liberiangrimreaper
yo big bro nobody knows you around here

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and GlamourPursuer
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster
nigga, no one with a positive rep ratio can even qualify for the worst user here

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Yliaster
It’s a new age, his run is over 😹👎

Most of them never even upvote anyone even when they agree with you including him.They just lurk
in the shadows thinking they're these edgy sigmas because they have Good Ratio and Join Date Hailo

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Clark69
People who are actually unattractive dont constantly advertise it to others which I often tend to see you
doing.You're probably just a covert narcissist fishing for some sort of positive reinforcement to further
feed your Ego.
I don't think we should pathologise users over some forum posts. It takes a lot of hubris and arrogance to do so. Like I cringe at ppl who somehow think they have the clairvoyance to get the inner workings of another person's mind after meeting them for 15 minutes. The human character is too nuanced, intricate and multi-dimensional to understand in a casual setting, let alone over some internet posts.

Also, have never even posted my FACE here. So what positive reinforcement do I get from making all of these self-hating posts? I have genuinely been treated like shit by the opposite sex my entire life due to the way I look, and I vent here to cope.

Every other aspect of my character is very average and unremarkable. Just ugly and non-nt.

Most of them never even upvote anyone even when they agree with you including him. They just lurk in the shadows thinking they're these edgy sigmas because they have Good Ratio and Join Date Hailo
This is cap. I'm more generous than most users with giving out upvotes. Sounds like projection, cos our join date, posts and rep are very similar kek.