Worst users

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
@BlackBoyo not looksmaxxing like me, nigga, shit posting, never saw any thread about blackpill etc.

@Michael legit Chad, bragging all the time, and scuking my dick

@cocainecowboy narcistic dude who think that Hes better Becouse of height and weight. He was reasted by @6ft5manlet and scted like a submisive bitch

@6ft1 saying Hes not chad but he fucked 2 foids same night. Partying and doing other degenerate shit. Hes fucking normie.

@Alarico8 tries to be nice but not nice for being 6ft4 snd 6.5psl. Say that Hes depresed while he has everything what he need.

@Fuk 6ft9 and Hunter eyes. Again tries to be nice but hes just narcy asshole who want to mog people, thats why Hes here

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, didntreadlol, Deleted member 3962 and 13 others
You missed out me

shit thread kys
452CA4D3 BAB4 4FEE 820B E5E5BD15349D

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 2733
u forgot me, remember im from germany and got a gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, turkproducer and Deleted member 3902
u forgot me, remember im from germany and got a gf
Yes exactly, but i never saw your face too, i dont dislike you that muxh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
@ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
no one can control how they were born bro

people here want to help you. I agree narcy bragging chads who come here just to brag should be banned but it’s not like people do it because THEY WANT TO ANNOY YOU, they see your reaction and find it funny, that’s all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Blackout.xl, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

people here want to help you. I agree narcy bragging chads who come here just to brag should be banned but it’s not like people do it because THEY WANT TO ANNOY YOU, they see your reaction and find it funny, that’s all.
What? I just have gl man and man who have sex. Thats all

He’s mentally gone. He cracked

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
He’s mentally gone. He cracked
pretty sad cos he has potential imo

unironically if he legit got a haircut, fixed his skin and took phenibut/normie maxxed he wouldn’t be incel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others

unironically if he legit got a haircut, fixed his skin and took phenibut/normie maxxed he wouldn’t be incel
Those don’t even register on his mind anymore. He’s gone, finished. Done. Life killed him before he even got a chance to stand up. Sad story but it’s over

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and turkproducer

I looksmax mog him by just washing my face and getting regular haircuts jfl E5243154 48E9 4F35 A5D0 B61C4F9CBB07

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Michael, adrianolm and 3 others
@Alarico8 tries to be nice but not nice for being 6ft4 snd 6.5psl. Says that he's depresed while he has everything he needs
Wow bro now I'll just be happy

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga

I dont want to not be incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1464
I dont want to not be incel.
if you want to be happy you have to be happy with your max potential

imo if you got surgeries you could easily be chadlite especially with height

@Almu Larping dude who is in reality chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Chads gon chad
He won’t respond but he knows what he did. He clowned me and soaked up all the validation when him and the niggas were laughing at me and clowning me. It’s not like I’ve not experienced stuff like that either, reminds me of HS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
1583237872603.png

• WTF
Reactions: Tony
I have skin care, i dont eat sugar, i was leanmaxing and im groing long barret tier hair
My bad ,
Didn’t know the average human washes his face and eats normal A231C185 361B 4103 AA22 FA9C9B092375
You got some mad looksmaxxing goin on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Alt Number 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 3902
s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Why am I the only one on this list who is ignored jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Michael
🤡🤡🤡

Pet peeve. I usually do it when the original sentence is barely coherent.
Wow I guess you’re gonna bully me and clown me when my name comes up from now on I guess. You’re chad. Your life is good, you have a GF. You get daily validation and dopamine. Sure you’re depressed but at least you have something.

I was nice to you and you acted as if I’m some weirdo. Now I retaliate and you’re acting like this. I’m not even mad or sad, just disappointed that this scenario has played out for the 500th time in the same way.

Its over

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 656
@6ft1 saying Hes not chad but he fucked 2 foids same night. Partying and doing other degenerate shit. Hes fucking normie.
I'm not a normie bro. I hate normies.