Worth It to hop on minox for thicker hair?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Yes or no

• +1
Reactions: mathis

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, basicallyJordan, raleqtambrobret and 3 others
in that same think you linked it said peppermint oils effect on dht is inconclusive

Peppermint oil is often hailed as a DHT blocker. One study found that topical peppermint oil appeared to lower DHT levels in the blood, but the mechanism behind this activity was not conclusively identified.

Products containing peppermint extract might be able to prevent DHT-induced hair loss by increasing the amount of oxygen reaching hair follicles, as DHT cannot survive in an oxygenated environment.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

could stimulate hair growth in mice
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and BootySniffer69
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Htobrother
Are y serious peppermint oil is better ?
Brb ordering big Ass bottle then

Products containing peppermint extract might be able to prevent DHT-induced hair loss by increasing the amount of oxygen reaching hair follicles
nigga COPE
there is a motherfucking HAIR GROWTH STIMULANT that works by reducing oxygen in the follicle and its called stemoxydine and is sometimes stacked with fin and minox for AGA

• +1
Reactions: basicallyJordan
nigga COPE
there is a motherfucking HAIR GROWTH STIMULANT that works by reducing oxygen in the follicle and its called stemoxydine and is sometimes stacked with fin and minox for AGA
same thing you can achieve by rubbing your head, if you aren't suffering from inflammation the only benefit is blood flow which minoxidil can achieve adn way better than peppermint oil

Minoxidil is the best thing on the market for pretty much everything that concern hair
Wondering If i should use Minoxidil or peppermint oil

same thing you can achieve by rubbing your head, if you aren't suffering from inflammation the only benefit is blood flow which minoxidil can achieve adn way better than peppermint oil
inflammation has nothing to do with hair loss or thickness
blood flow does NOTHING for hair loss or thickness
and massages are not even proven to improve blood flow :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
What to use for thickness ?
Minox?

What to use for thickness ?
Minox?
yes this is the most effective thing on the market by far and one of the few that even do anything

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Htobrother
yes this is the most effective thing on the market by far and one of the few that even do anything
OK im getting It bro
Liquid or foam?

then why are you saying that? read my comment :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: piec
Wondering If i should use Minoxidil or peppermint oil
Minox bring blood = the BEST way to get healthier and good looking hair. Trust me. If peppermint is 5 minox is 100. Take 2% and apply 1/2 time a day

• +1
Minox bring blood = the BEST way to get healthier and good looking hair. Trust me. If peppermint is 5 minox is 100. Take 2% and apply 1/2 time a day
So you say minox too, OK
But i heard some People dont have the Enzyme to make minox function
But thats cope right

• +1
Reactions: mathis
So you say minox too, OK
But i heard some People dont have the Enzyme to make minox function
But thats cope right
I have no idea
Does wonder to me
Give it a shoot its like what 10 bucks ? you’ll see after a month

I have no idea
Does wonder to me
Give it a shoot its like what 10 bucks ? you’ll see after a month
Im ordering It rn .
I remember using It once for 2 weeks when i was 19 but didnt do much

Minoxidil can permanently help grow your beard/ brows I think for sure ,hair must be used on long term tho.need minox user confirmation.

Worth it for these things alone forget the hair scalp gains. My brows became thicker (can't really contribute it all to minox as that would be biased since I have no proof)
Minoxidil can permanently help grow your beard/ brows I think for sure ,hair must be used on long term tho.need minox user confirmation.

Minox on hair is also permanent without AGA

• Love it
Just know if you're prone to body hair, you'll look like a monkey whilst on minox.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Htobrother