Worth moving to EE?

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Master
I’m originally a Russiancel but I only spent like 6 months of my life there.
I’m thinking of going back to EE (not necessarily Russia) after college because I don’t fit in here even though I lived in the UK my whole life and I wouldn’t want to date any western European women.

Only major downside is i’ll be a poorfag obviously unless I get remote work which won’t be possible straight out of college.

don't geomaxx if you're poor it's useless

• So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
don't geomaxx if you're poor it's useless
Might have to geomaxx to USA unironically since softwarecucks here get paid dirt

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Tyler x Durden and Rea
come to switzerland the only

• +1
I’d also want a gf tho, I don’t believe in dating outside of your tribe.
in switzerland a hairdresser earn 4K euro, stop thinking with ur penis and go betabux

• JFL
Im in Poland rn and women r significantly better that American women, but It would be brutal living here making a typical Polish income. Its good for me cause im getting paid in USD.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PseudoMaxxer and Zelenskyiv
Im in Poland rn and women r significantly better that American women, but It would be brutal living here making a typical Polish income. Its good for me cause im getting paid in USD.
Any tips for getting paid in € or $ while living there?
I’m a softwarecuck so best career for remote work but I only finish college in May so will peobably be impossible to find that any time soon

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Any tips for getting paid in € or $ while living there?
I’m a softwarecuck so best career for remote work but I only finish college in May so will peobably be impossible to find that any time soon
Ye only job I can think of is working remotely, or working for the us government. Western countries are good for making money, but horrible for fun/women. Guys in their 20s need to got to EE to have a little fun before they wageslave

• +1
Ye only job I can think of is working remotely, or working for the us government. Western countries are good for making money, but horrible for fun/women. Guys in their 20s need to got to EE to have a little fun before they wageslave
Think I asked you before but what do you do for work?