Worth purchasing derma-pen?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Microneedling is so time consuming and exhausting applying the pressure yourself.
I heard the dermapen does it, itself man fuck is it worth $90?

I think it's the opposite because the pen is small and you need to hit everything anyway. But the needles are automatic. Pen is sliybetter but it's not Worth if you are poorcel because needles need to be replaced every 2 uses and sanitized

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I think it's the opposite because the pen is small and you need to hit everything anyway. But the needles are automatic. Pen is sliybetter but it's not Worth if you are poorcel because needles need to be replaced every 2 uses and sanitized
Is this legit?
No way fuck this jewish earth

Is this legit?
No way fuck this jewish earth
Yes but needles are cheap I got 50 needles for I don't remember how much but slightly less than one per dollar. The more eyou buy the cheaper it gets. Ohh nvm I just remembered I bought 100 for 75

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yes but needles are cheap I got 50 needles for I don't remember how much but slightly less than one per dollar. The more eyou buy the cheaper it gets. Ohh nvm I just remembered I bought 100 for 75
Also get 12 needles ones the 24 are too much if you have existing hair as it can damage the existing hair because it's too close together

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and SubhumanCurrycel
One last thing. Be careful when buying. Some pens have screw on Needles while others have a button type. If you get the wrong needles for you device it's over

• +1
Also get 12 needles ones the 24 are too much if you have existing hair as it can damage the existing hair because it's too close together
Didn’t know this, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Baldingman1998
Yeah I'll get one for my hairline when I clear up my acne in that area. It's cheaper in the long run. The cartridges are cheap if u get them in bulk

• +1
Microneedling is so time consuming and exhausting applying the pressure yourself.
I heard the dermapen does it, itself man fuck is it worth $90?
One on Amazon for $69 and some change. Only difference between dermaroller and pen is you have to replace cartridges every now and then but it is more optimal and time efficient along with it not causing micro tears since dermarollers go in at an angle and back out an angle while dermapens go straight in and out

• +1
there is like nothing out there in terms of skin products that actuallyreaches the dermis (2nd layer of skin) but i’m guessing a needle would idk

• +1
One last thing. Be careful when buying. Some pens have screw on Needles while others have a button type. If you get the wrong needles for you device it's over
You purchase online or buy from store?

What stack and routine u got goin on?

• +1
Scour deals on e-bay for the off-brand Chinese ones that are actually good. Make sure the model you get will have cartridge that will be supported easily. Ebay is a good place imo

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and SubhumanCurrycel
What stack and routine u got goin on?
Once a week microneedling minox daily fin every other day 5mg divided into 4 so 1.25 mg every other day. Nizerol once or twice a week. High carb high protein. With some saturated fats for d 3 supplement but very minimal polysaturaed fat because it's limits mitochondrial function. Also I try to eat honey every other day as fructose.
Screenshot 20201209 063833

Also shbg makes dht less effective at targeting tissue (or some other indirect way I don't remember) basically cardio is good

Once a week microneedling minox daily fin every other day 5mg divided into 4 so 1.25 mg every other day. Nizerol once or twice a week. High carb high protein. With some saturated fats for d 3 supplement but very minimal polysaturaed fat because it's limits mitochondrial function. Also I try to eat honey every other day as fructose
What’s the mechanism fructose is supposed to play? And why not make the jump to dutasteride? It’s more effective according to research w same side effect profile

• +1
What’s the mechanism fructose is supposed to play? And why not make the jump to dutasteride? It’s more effective according to research w same side effect profile
Fructose is the best energy source. Hair follicles need alot of things to grow and alot if energy which is why protein and carbs is a must. Our goal is to maximize growth while inhibiting androgens. Minox and microneedling word via different mechanisms but provide 4x more results than minox alone. While fin to block androgens. I don't do dut because it blocks a different enzyme which has an effect on secondary sexual characteristics. So basically more sides

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dainslief
Fructose is the best energy source. Hair follicles need alot of things to grow and alot if energy which is why protein and carbs is a must. Our goal is to maximize growth while inhibiting androgens. Minox and microneedling word via different mechanisms but provide 4x more results than minox alone. While fin to block androgens. I don't go sit because it blocks a different enzyme which has an effect on secondary sexual characteristics. So basically more sides
Fin blocks 5ar-II and dut blocks all three I believe. Dht only has neurosteroidal effects I thought besides going through puberty it makes your dick grow and body hair but once your through puberty it doesn’t really do anything other than make you lose hair. Ashton Kutcher took it for ten years and he still has masculine features that developed from the time he took it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and SubhumanCurrycel
Fin blocks 5ar-II and dut blocks all three I believe. Dht only has neurosteroidal effects I thought besides going through puberty it makes your dick grow and body hair but once your through puberty it doesn’t really do anything other than make you lose hair. Ashton Kutcher took it for ten years and he still has masculine features that developed from the time he took it
Most studies show that fin and dut are almost identical in their efficacy. So less sides option is better. I get sides on fin if I get anymore shit il rope

• +1
Also if you want to gym max while doing something for your hair. MK-677 is supposed to be good for growth rate of hair since it’s a growth hormone secretagogue and anecdotally is good for diffuse hair issues along with improved recovery rate in the gym

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and SubhumanCurrycel
Take gr
Most studies show that fin and dut are almost identical in their efficacy. So less sides option is better. I get sides on fin if I get anymore shit il rope
take grape seed extract and DIM along with zinc. All are supposed to help with sides.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Baldingman1998
Also if you want to gym max while doing something for your hair. MK-677 is supposed to be good for growth rate of hair since it’s a growth hormone secretagogue and anecdotally is good for diffuse hair issues along with improved recovery rate in the gym
Yea I was actually considering it lol since it promotes growth factors that it looks like my hair despirately needs.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@SubhumanCurrycel is your hairloss still ongoing or has it stabilized? And did you hair follicles die or go dormant?

Yea I was actually considering it lol since it promotes growth factors that it looks like my hair despirately needs.
How would you look like with long hair? Doesn't the thinning get masked under the long Hair?

PGE2 antagonists are good as well. Oral castor oil is one and helps with elongation of hair shaft

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel is your hairloss still ongoing or has it stabilized? And did you hair follicles die or go dormant?
Stabilized after the drugs cleared the system has improved SLIGHTLY since 2 years.
my hair follicles are there but thee hairs themselves are thin
My dermatologist reckons the stem cells that make the hairs went into "shock" after chemo or are deficient.
If its former he hopes he can stimulate them to sorta jumpstart them, if its latter and for whatever reason my body isn't producing stem cells not much can be done.

• So Sad
How would you look like with long hair? Doesn't the thinning get masked under the long Hair?
just have insane bald spots as soon as you go outside and have the wind blow theory

• +1
[/QUOTE
Stabilized after the drugs cleared the system has improved SLIGHTLY since 2 years.
my hair follicles are there but thee hairs themselves are thin
My dermatologist reckons the stem cells that make the hairs went into "shock" after chemo or are deficient.
If its former he hopes he can stimulate them to sorta jumpstart them, if its latter and for whatever reason my body isn't producing stem cells not much can be done.
PRP treatments I’m assuming? Worst case scenario steal stem cells from baby in womb and apply as topical

@SubhumanCurrycel also I hit 100. Preciate it man

• +1
PRP treatments I’m assuming? Worst case scenario steal stem cells from baby in womb and apply as topical
JFL at baby womb.
yea ive just done my first round of PRP last week friday, im lucky I get discounts/claims in my country as it is a procedure relating to cosmetic effcts of cancer.

Scour deals on e-bay for the off-brand Chinese ones that are actually good. Make sure the model you get will have cartridge that will be supported easily. Ebay is a good place imo
I'm looking at an off-brand Dermapen right now, at half the price, but reviews are good, looks the same.

Went through product specs, can't tell what would justify the higher price tag for the Dermapen brand, over the generic brands, but I might be wrong here.

What do you think?

I'm looking at an off-brand Dermapen right now, at half the price, but reviews are good, looks the same.

Went through product specs, can't tell what would justify the higher price tag for the Dermapen brand, over the generic brands, but I might be wrong here.

What do you think?

Some advantages would be better warranty, customer service, maybe quality build (maybe)? You’d have to look at some reviews from women online. Typically women do it for skincare.

The key thing is to make sure the rate of penetration is stable and that you have cartridges available for your model. I think (can’t remember off the top) that the 48 needle cartridges are too high, and 24 are ideal, or something like that.

I’d use some generic model first.

• +1
Which mogs between derma pen and derminator 2?

Which mogs between derma pen and derminator 2?
Don't think there's much of a difference but derminator 2 is closer to the medical grade equipment they use in clinics

Don't think there's much of a difference but derminator 2 is closer to the medical grade equipment they use in clinics
Yeah but 2 times the price and seller is mental + shipping annoying asf

• +1

What do you think?
All dermapens are probably built in China, so don't spend more than 60-70 bux for the top of the line dermapen. The only question is if the derminator 2 is better and then should you buy it.
Im stabbing myself with stamps and rollers so far. Instead of replacing them ill buy one of those systems and throw them away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891