Worth taking MK-677 even though I haven’t been lifting for over a year ?

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Diamond
Has anyone had any success stories w MK?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Risk of accelerating cancer and probably weight gain due to extreme Appetite is not worth it bro.

If u wanna gain muscles just start lifting. U dont need to look extreme muscular to get girls. I myself trapped for the big bulk meme and lost 4 years because of the high body fat percentage because of that my face looked puffy and I didnt receive any IOIs from girls. Now at 10% bf and really not big I get so much attentions from women. Even I look small in shirts.

No muscle growth is worth that you play with your health. They all have sides. You probably will look older or lose hairs which is not worth it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AryanChadification and sub5pslathlete
Risk of accelerating cancer and probably weight gain due to extreme Appetite is not worth it bro.

If u wanna gain muscles just start lifting. U dont need to look extreme muscular to get girls. I myself trapped for the big bulk meme and lost 4 years because of the high body fat percentage because of that my face looked puffy and I didnt receive any IOIs from girls. Now at 10% bf and really not big I get so much attentions from women. Even I look small in shirts.

No muscle growth is worth that you play with your health. They all have sides. You probably will look older or lose hairs which is not worth it
Ok bro, fair enough
Thanks for the high effort answer

• +1
Reactions: germanmogger
THREAD CLOSED !

• JFL
Reactions: N1666