Worth waging in final year of college?

Johnny_Sins

Johnny_Sins

Bronze
not sure if I should so I can go le travelling afterwards or if I should just focus on my grades and gymcelling.

I’ll have Fridays off and €8k saved up currently but that’ll probably drop to like €6k by the time i’m done.
I’m living with parents so 0 expenses except gum membership and some gymcel food

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aids, gravlek, ryuken and 1 other person

• So Sad
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
Yes wage

• +1
yes wage and keep saving it all in s&p 500, don't spend any of it unless it improves your life. In my final year at uni I had tons of free time I should've spent waging.

• +1
To be honest, you should be able to work, study and go to the gym without any detriment to your grades so long as you effectively manage time.

• +1
To be honest, you should be able to work, study and go to the gym without any detriment to your grades so long as you effectively manage time.
it'll be detrimental to my rotting time though

• JFL
Reactions: aids
take up prostitution :fire:

• +1
Keeping waging, wagie

Nah idk but get a security license and work night shifts on the weekend

• +1
Keeping waging, wagie

Nah idk but get a security license and work night shifts on the weekend
Nights shifts would fuck up my sleep schedule badly though, idk if that'd be a good idea. I'll have Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays off so may do part-time during those days. I'd be happy making like 100 a week tbh, just want a bit of extra money for travelling after i'm done. Honestly though I might just work some shit job wherever I go afterwards and rot in a hostel or something idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer