Would 100mg Test E/month mess me up?

TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
In theory, at least. Assuming I'm still in puberty with the main goals of fat loss and muscle gain. Only reason I suggest this is that I saw a study in teenage boys and there were few adverse reactions.

Yes. Inject estradiol

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt and Danish_Retard
Arnold started at 14, so I doubt it is too big of a deal.

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
if you do atleast, 250, 100 will supress you for no extra gain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7042
500 or cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7042, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
In theory, at least. Assuming I'm still in puberty with the main goals of fat loss and muscle gain. Only reason I suggest this is that I saw a study in teenage boys and there were few adverse reactions.
take metribolone, fluoxymesterone, and mibolerone.

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy and OldRooster
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2756
welcome back king
1dac7e338e7429ca

• Woah
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

In the future I might consider 100mg trt.

In the future I might consider 100mg trt.

retarded, that'll push your levels into the subpar range, you won't get any benefits from it at all.

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
100mg/month?

You mean in a week?

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
Unironically this. Especially the halotestin (fluoxy) and mtren (metribolone) they’re straight androgens and some of the most potent in the world.
Taking test @ 100mg/month would be idiotic. You’d need at least 100mg/week ideally split into two doses if you’re using enanthate or cypionate to reach the upper reference ranges.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Based. Will it really permanently suppress my test, or is that just a mainstream myth like roid rage?

Yes , because that is literally less than your body produces naturally you moron. You shouldn’t run a test e dosage under 200mg a week

Trenbolon, masteron, deca
Unironically this. Especially the halotestin (fluoxy) and mtren (metribolone) they’re straight androgens and some of the most potent in the world.
Taking test @ 100mg/month would be idiotic. You’d need at least 100mg/week ideally split into two doses if you’re using enanthate or cypionate to reach the upper reference ranges.
Straightly kills ur liver though

Last edited:
do you actually recommend to do these @ 16 though? i might start researching them if they are legit
how safe are they tho?

do you actually recommend to do these @ 16 though? i might start researching them if they are legit
how safe are they tho?
I was 100% joking, they'll ensure you never produce natural testosterone ever again.

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
Take dimethyltrienolone no test base. liver gains are legendary, afterwards u can chug vodka ED no adverse effects
100mg a month is retarded bruh, enan leaves ur body in like a few days. the rest of da month is just wasted

• JFL
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
I was 100% joking, they'll ensure you never produce natural testosterone ever again.
JFL nigga. u almost chemically castrated me there :lul: 👌