Would 2500IU of vit d3 and 500mcg of vitamin k2 (MK4) actually increase bonemass?

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
Would 2500IU of vit d3 and 500mcg of vitamin k2 (MK4) actually increase bonemass?

Iv'e heard sources saying that there really isn't a difference from low amounts of k2 and high amounts which is why im wondering if 500mcg would still increase bone mass as efficient as extremely high doses (which arent good daily and realistically for the long run. )

I also don't know if d3 is high enough or whatever. I just found out about this whole d3, k2 thing a few days ago so I really dont have any idea of what the fuck im doing

Iv'e heard sources saying that there really isn't a difference from low amounts of k2 and high amounts which is why im wondering if 500mcg would still increase bone mass as efficient as extremely high doses (which arent good daily and realistically for the long run. )

I also don't know if d3 is high enough or whatever. I just found out about this whole d3, k2 thing a few days ago so I really dont have any idea of what the fuck im doing
nah it's placebo init