Would 6ml Juverderm in the jaw be overkill?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Is that enough to give the jutting effect or is that a force jfl and will be obvious to people I know?

• Love it
Reactions: Kenickie
Not sure about juavderm,but with hlyronic acid anything above 4-5 ml looks stupid
Plus itll just give you bdd from the massive difference in swelling and subsequent weeks/months.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Kenickie and 1 other person
Juvederm is shit because HA-based soft filler.

I wouldn't do fillers at all. The risk may be small but strokes and clogging of blood vessels do happen sometimes and it's a risk I wouldn't want to take

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Kenickie
Not sure about juavderm,but with hlyronic acid anything above 4-5 ml looks stupid
Plus itll just give you bdd from the massive difference in swelling and subsequent weeks/months.

View attachment 983210
Yea I'm just looking for something to mimic jutting temporarily so I don't look disgusting when I bite down or talk

How much would you suggest

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and RichardSpencel
Yea I'm just looking for something to mimic jutting temporarily so I don't look disgusting when I bite down or talk

How much would you suggest
4-5 ml with a part of that going to chin,so off of 4ml 1.5 in each gonian and 1 ml in chin.

Anything less will probably give you little to no result.

• +1
4-5 ml with a part of that going to chin,so off of 4ml 1.5 in each gonian and 1 ml in chin.

Anything less will probably give you little to no result.
And that will mimic jutting ??

i got 4 ml on jaw and it was kind low for my high gonial face. so i don't 6ml would be too much.

• +1
i got 4 ml on jaw and it was kind low for my high gonial face. so i don't 6ml would be too much.
And it gives the illusion of pushing jaw forward like definition until it dissolves?

I understand your problem very well brosel

• Love it
fillers are only a bandaid though right they wont last forever
They can last anywhere from 6-24 months from what I've heard, depends on which ones you choose.

• +1
Whatever happened to that permanent filler some company was supposed to be working on? It was to be injected but then hardened on to the bone. It was basically bone cement. I haven't heard or seen anything about it in a couple years. I was really hopeful for that. Like implants but insertable with a needle.