Bronze
Title

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, Art of Pattinson and PlayersGetPlayed
5’9 chadlite ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Art of Pattinson, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
5 ft 9 chadlite but only because it's just too big of a gap. If the 6 ft 4 person were maybe low htn he'd probably still mog. And the 5 ft 9 cl would never want to stand next to someone who heightmogs him like that.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, princeof316 and ZachS
6'4 htn

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ZachS
6'4 mtn

• +1
imo 5'9 guy has acess to more women on paper, but if he ever stands next to the 6'4 dude irl, he would probably instantly get cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zabivnoooy, Suns9999, Whatever and 1 other person
imo 5'9 guy has acess to more women on paper, but if he ever stands next to the 6'4 dude irl, he would probably instantly get cucked
Women want a tall ugly guy rather than a short handsome guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, ZachS, borntosuffer and 1 other person
6'4

• +1
Women want a tall ugly guy rather than a short handsome guy.
Yeah, but i feel like on a dating app the chadlite would be better off because women would make justifications for their face, however in real life she would see the brutal height contrast between the two and it would be pretty brutal for the chadlite in that scenario

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and vernier
5' 9" Chadlite
I believe that +3 inches of height is equivalent to moving up a tier in the normie scale. Since 3 inches of height difference constitutes a heightmog and face can come into play to compensate.
So a 6' 5" LTN = 6' 2" MTN = 5' 11" HTN
This doesn't apply to subhumans because their face is too ugly to compensate for their height. This doesn't apply to Chadlite+ because 6+ PSL is enough of a positive to put aside height as long as they aren't manlet tier.

• +1
Reactions: ZachS
5' 9" Chadlite
I believe that +3 inches of height is equivalent to moving up a tier in the normie scale. Since 3 inches of height difference constitutes a heightmog and face can come into play to compensate.
So a 6' 5" LTN = 6' 2" MTN = 5' 11" HTN
This doesn't apply to subhumans because their face is too ugly to compensate for their height. This doesn't apply to Chadlite+ because 6+ PSL is enough of a positive to put aside height as long as they aren't manlet tier.
so does this mean from the average height in comparison to a 6'4-6'5 person in most cases it would be the difference of 2-3 tiers for normies? tbf this seems pretty accurate to me based off how I've seen females react to men irl

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
so does this mean from the average height in comparison to a 6'4-6'5 person in most cases it would be the difference of 2-3 tiers for normies? tbf this seems pretty accurate to me based off how I've seen females react to men irl
I guess yeah somewhere around that

• +1
Reactions: ZachS