Would a rhino ascend me?

MarstonAlloy

MarstonAlloy

Trying to kill the ego
This is me normally
C1A24399 81DE 41F4 920E 44635C5B087C

And this is me autistically downturning my nose
00DAB128 6429 432F 8870 EBD2A45F8CBA

Is the difference worth the money? Rhinos are the least dangerous out of the surgeries

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
would be looksmin, your nose is perfect , your lower third is recessed

• +1
Reactions: wackedmelons2, watah, Bloatedcelbag and 3 others
You look worse in the second. So no

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, GreekGenes and YungTrappa
would be looksmin, your nose is perfect , your lower third is recessed
You look worse in the second. So no
I look way manlier in the second, It gives me a neonotonous look plus my forehead slants back so I look even more recessed than I really am. Appreciate it though

I look way manlier in the second, It gives me a neonotonous look plus my forehead slants back so I look even more recessed than I really am. Appreciate it though
gonna be honest with you, all this PSL language doesn't always translate 1:1 into looks irl. I'm literally telling you that your nose looks worse in the second picture and i base this on years of experience in a field related to looks/aesthetics.

But of course it's your face, your choice:) I wish you the best outcome with your rhino!

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Time to log off, buddy.

Sure. But you turn it so far down it’s downturned and hooked. You might be the first person in history to get a nose job to achieve the hooked-nose look lmfao. If you do anything, meet somewhere in the middle of your two photos. And this will not change your looks in a major way, but if it makes you feel better it’s your life

• +1
I’m not a self hater but it does more harm than good
Makes you look like a pig and weak boned
idk I have a similar nose to the one you want and it messes up my side profile, imo the current one looks nice

• +1