Would a10 laser eye procedure get me laid?

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
:feelsgood:

Attachments

• FaceApp_1653503991017.jpg
    FaceApp_1653503991017.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
U can easily ascend but your IQ is too low tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
U can easily ascend but your IQ is too low tbh
top 5 in school for alevel results, top grade in mathematics at uni first term exams, awarded distinction for achieving 100% in my univeristy project.i know english,polish spanish. main interests are in neuro science (pharmacodynamics of drugs) and artificial intelligence.i wont share my girthub but im baisically an expert in 6 major programming languages.got first from a haskell job recently tho

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Growth Plate, rand anon and 1 other person
top 5 in school for alevel results, top grade in mathematics at uni first term exams, awarded distinction for achieving 100% in my univeristy project.i know english,polish spanish. main interests are in neuro science (pharmacodynamics of drugs) and artificial intelligence.i wont share my girthub but im baisically an expert in 6 major programming languages.got first from a haskell job recently tho
fired i meant to say

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Yet you keep spamming the same 2 pics over and over for years.. and you never learn from what we tell you :cry:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Yet you keep spamming the same 2 pics over and over for years.. and you never learn from what we tell you :cry:
i m i just havent saved up for surgery yet ,also i cant take accutane so im doing laser options

i m i just havent saved up for surgery yet ,also i cant take accutane so im doing laser options
Are you doing ipl or fraxel laser?

You need:
Improve skin
Tan
Grow hair a bit longer and use some products
Lighter eye contacts (that look natural)
Train pencil neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345

You need:
Improve skin
Tan
Train pencil neck
skin: working very hard on it ,spent hundreds on products.
tan: u can see im more tanned but im working on it
hair: yep im goring it longer
train pencil neck: yep havent did anythign with that ngl

neck training is arguably the best effort:reward ratio looksmax out there. Its basically free (okay you need like a 15 quid neck harness and a couple of plates) + 0 risk also

• +1
neck training is arguably the best effort:reward ratio looksmax out there. Its basically free (okay you need like a 15 quid neck harness and a couple of plates) + 0 risk also
i do have a tall,large skull btw so my neck my seem smaller than it is but i do agree my neck ratio is out of wack

aren't you scared to look like a retard doing neck curls in the gym?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 7098
aren't you scared to look like a retard doing neck curls in the gym?
Not really haha, although if iwas still at uni where i knew every other person in the gtym i would be

I dont really know anyone in my gym so IDGAF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 7098

You need:
Improve skin
Tan
Train pencil neck
ipl was the plan btw

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
You are supposodly so smart, yet you literally doxed yourself on a forum where users can literally destroy your life kek.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 9801 and Johanjohan
U need to use fake self tanner tbh it wont age your skin

bruh im literally gettign op for it lol
You literally look like a cuck that would get down on his knees and suck off a tranny because it said means things to you. High trust Low t pheno just like mine.

• WTF
You literally look like a cuck that would get down on his knees and suck off a tranny because it said means things to you. High trust Low t pheno just like mine.
im getting op for it

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and bogii
Thoughts on meth in therapeutic 5-10mg doses for studying during the day?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thoughts on meth in therapeutic 5-10mg doses for studying during the day?
it destroys dopaminergic neurons so will wear off quickly and cause dependene ,try oxiracetam or noopept

ur in the uk british people are dumb af

the fact that you had to share your achievements after being tested proves you are low IQ

But you are NOTCHAD so RIP.

• JFL
You are supposodly so smart, yet you literally doxed yourself on a forum where users can literally destroy your life kek.

Elab?

You're book smart but not actually smart. I'm both, thank God.